Chapter 33 Injured Hedwig

Chapter 33
(Year Five)

"Harry! Ro! Ron!" said the voice i really didn't want to deal with.
"Oh darn" i mutter.
Angelina is coming towards us and she looks MAD "It's okay" said Harry quietly when she was near. "we're still going to ---"
"You realize she's including Quidditch in this?" said Angelina over us. "We have to go and ask permission to re-form the Gryffindor team!"
"What?" me and Harry said in union. new nickname devil-toad is Umbridge's new nickname.
"No way," said Ron.
"you read the sign, it mentions teams too! so listen, Hary, Ro.....i am saying this for the last time.....please, please don't lose both of your temper with Umbridge again or she might not let us play anymore!"
"Okay, okay" said Harry, her anger so huge and worry i wanted to run for it. "Don't worry, we'll behave ourselves...." i sigh hopefully my power's wont get out of control again feeling Harry's feeling's or anybody else's.

we were in History of Magic i heard something and look up a window to see Hedwig i nudge him, he ignored it, i roll my eyes and try again, nothing, i step on his foot hardly and poked him in the ribs
Harry yelped silently and turned to me "What?" he said i could tell i annoyed him. i point to the window he followed my gaze and saw Hedwig he raised an eyebrow and looked confused i saw students point out Hedwig times to times, Binn's not noticing this, and i heard Lavender sigh: "Oh, i've always loved that owl, she's so beautiful,"

Harry silently slipped off his seat and got Hedwig he opened the window and Hedwig jumped in, hooted happily, making me giggle silently, and Harry closed the window and got back into his seat he moved Hedwig onto his lap and i felt pain i lift up my head and look down to Hedwig Harry looked at her curiously then my eyes widen Hedwig's hurt her feathers were bent weirdly and she was holding her wing out weirdly.
"She's hurt!" Harry whispered, bending his head low over her. Ron, Carly, and Hermione leaned in closer. "Look ---- there's something wrong with her wing ----"
Hdwig was quivering Harry made to touch her wing she jumped the same time i yelp and jump "Harry!" i hiss.
"Sorry..." whispered Harry.
he looked up to Binns.
"Professor Binns," said Harry loudly, everyone turned their heads looking at him, "I'm not feeling well."
Professor Binns looked up from his many notes, looking amazed as he most usually does, "Not feeling well?" Binns repeated hazily.
"Not at all well," said Harry firmly, getting to his feet while concealing Hedwig behind his back. "So i think i'll need to go to the hospital wing."
"Yes," said Binns, clearly very much wrong-footed. "Yes.....yes, hospital wing....well, Fitter should go with you then Perkins..." i roll my eyes from him saying my name wrong i sat up and me and Harry walk out of the class

Harry moved Hedwig onto his shoulder and i followed, or really hurried, after Harry

i kept on following until Harry stopped and gazed outside the grounds "Who are we looking for?" i ask.
"Professor Grubbly-Plank" said Harry. i nodded i look to Hagrids she isn't teaching "She'll be in the staffroom if she's not teaching" i said.
Harry nodded and we go to the staffroom, Hedwig hooting feebly and swayed on his shoulder, we got to this door with gargoyles on each side "You two should be in class" one said.
This is urgent," said Harry.
"Ooooh, urgent, is it?" said one with a high-pitched voice. "well, that's put us in our place, hasn't it?" i ignored them and Harry knocked the door opened and here answered McGonagall
"You two haven't been given another detention!" she said at the sight of us both
"No, Professor!" me and Harry say in union.
"Well then, why are you out of class?" asked McGonagall.
"It's urgent, apparently," said one of  the gargoyle's i roll my eyes
"I'm looking for Professor Grubbly-Plank, it's my owl, she' injured" explained Harry.
"Injured owl, did you say?"
Professor Grubbly-Plank appeared at McGonagall's shoulder she was smoking a pipe and holding a copy of the Daily Prophet
"Yes," said Harry, lifting Hedwig carefully off his shoulder, "She turned up after the other post owls and her wing's all funny, look ----"
Grubbly-Plank took Hedwig and looked at her me, Harry, and McGonagall watch.
"Hmm" Hume Grubbly-Plank, "Looks like something's attacked her. can't think what would have done it. thought.....Thestrals will sometimes go for birds, of course, but Hagrid's got the Hogwarts thestrals well trained not to touch owls..."
what the frick is a Thestral!!!

"Do you know how far this owl's traveled, Potter, Fisher?" said McGonagall sharply.
"Er, From London, i think." said Harry.
McGonagall knew Harry meant Number Twelve, Grimmauld Place....

A/n: Okay, one more update and I'll have to get to work on something else and it does involve My Friend.

Since I've put up Fifth Year I'm putting up year 1,2,3, and 4 they wont all go from book because 1 and 2 goes by my memory of Harry Potter and I was a bad writer then, but year 3 is by the book because I didn't have the whole series I had year 3 and 5. Fourth year I did the movie because I do have the movie, so I just wanted to give you the heads up.

So, if you want to read from the very beggining of Rosemary and Harry's adventure go ahead.

Love ya Minions!

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!