Chapter 28 Sharing How I Feel

Chapter 28
(Year Five)
A/n: doesn't this quote make you think of Rosemary and Harry?

i sat upside down on the couch my head hanging staring at Hermione weird she just said this: "I was thinking that ---- maybe the time's come when we should just ---- just do it ourselves."

"Ourselves?" me and Harry say in union, him still having his hand in the bowl of heaven i just took my out to hang upside down, i glance at Carly and she glanced at me and we both stare at Hermione weird again. "Well ---- learn Defense Against the Dark Arts ourselves," said Hermione.
"Come off it," groaned Ron. "You want us to do extra work? D'you realize Harry, Carly, Ro, and I are behind on Homeowrk again and it's only the second week?"
"But this is more important than homework!" said Hermione. my mouth fell open and i stare at Hermione i sat up with a little trouble trying not to hit Ron or Harry "I didn't think there was anything in the universe more important than homework" i said to Hermione.
"Don't be silly, of course there is!" said Hermione.
This Hermione is slightly scaring me i thought
"It's about preparing ourselves, like Ro said in Umbridge's first lesson, for what's waiting out there. it's about making sure we really can defend ourselves. if we don't learn anything for a whole year       "
"We can't do much by ourselves," said Ron, "I mean, alright, we can go and look jinxes up in the library and try and practice them, i suppose       "
"No, i think i know what Hermione means," said Carly. "We need a teacher" said Carly.
"A proper one," added Hermione.
"Who can show us how to use the spells and correct us if we're going wrong" said Carly.
"If your talking about Uncle Remus...." i trail off.
"No, no, we're not talking about Lupin," said Hermione. "He's too busy with the...thing...(Remeber Carly has no idea what the Order is)and anyways, the most we could see him is during Hogsmeade weekends and that's  not nearly often enough." said Hermione.
"Who, then?" i ask, frowning slightly.
Carly groaned while Hermione sighed.
"Isn't it obvious?" said Carly. "We're talking about you, Harry,"

i thought about this for a moment then Harry could do it right? he knows a lot of spells and he can defend himself nicely but then again all that stuff he does he has a lot of luck.
"About me what?" said Harry after a moment.
Carly facepalmed herself
"We're talking about you teaching us Defense Against the Dark Arts." said Hermione.
Harry just started at her i was thinking i don't know.... Harry would be a good teacher but still i have a bad feeling about it.
"That's an idea." said Ron.
"What's an idea?" said Harry.
"You, teaching us to do it." said Ron.
"But...."
Harry grinned "But i'm not a teacher, i can't       "
"Harry, your the best in the year at Defense Against the Dark Arts," said Hermione.
"Me?" said Harry, now grinning more. "No, i'm not, you've beaten me in every test       "
"Well, really, i haven't," said Hermione, "You beat me in our third year         the only year we both sat the test and had a teacher who actually knew the subject. But i'm not talking about test results, Harry. look what you've done!"
"Hoe d'you mean?" said Harry.
"You know what, i'm not sure i want someone this stupid teaching me," said Ron to Hermione. i roll my eyes i know what their trying. he turned to Harry "Let's think," he said. "Uh....first year        you saved the Stone from You-Know-Who."
"But that was luck," said Harry, "That wasn't skill        "
"Second year," Ron interrupted, "You killed the basilisk and destroyed Riddle."
"Yeah, but if Fawkes hadn't turned up i        "
"Third year," said Ron, ouder still, "You fought off about a hundred dementors at once        "
"You know that was a fluke, i had Ro's help and if the Time-Turner hadn't       "
"Last year," said Ron, almost shouting now, "You fought off You-Know-Who again        "
"Listen to me!" said Harry i felt his anger but it wasn't his? what? but it's coming off of him....is my power's expanding? i got back to reality when Harry shouted "STOP LAUGHING!"
Harry stood up making his bowl of heaven fall to the ground and break. and Hermione, Ron, and Carly's smile vanish.
"You don't know what it's like! you         neither of you         you've never had to face him, have you? you think it's just memorizing a bunch of spells and throwing them at him, like your in class or something the whole time you're sure you know there's nothing between you and dying except your own       " "HARRY!" i shout he looked at me and i stood up "I do too know how it feels i was in the Tournament with YOU and have gotten scars because of it" i shout, i pull up my right sleeve to show the scar of the cut Wormtail gave me "I've hurt myself every year for you, lost my father for you, and go into a coma for you! i've done so many things for you i can't even count how many times i've done it and you know what, i would do it all again in a heartbeat because that is how much i care" i said. he just stared at me i took a deep breath and walk out upstairs got into my bed and stared up to the ceiling trying to figure out why Harry feeling weren't his, are my powers expanding, and also hoping Carly wouldn't ask me whatelse happened my years at Hogwarts.