Chapter 54 "What?"

Chapter 54

(Year Five)

"How ya doing, Arthur?" said Mum, as we all hand him our gifts.

"Fine, fine," said Mr. Weasley I narrow my eyes at him he noticed he became more nervous by this so I stopped channeling his feeling's. "Well, everyone had a good day? What did you all get for Christmas?"

"Got a good look of Rosemary and Harry sno ----" I elbowed Julie hard in the stomach making her shut up she groaned arched forward clutching her stomach.

Mum looked between me and Harry when the doors open and Carly appeared "Hi, just got away from Umbridge, did a huge prank in a hall and ran over to Dumbledore's using...it's call a Portkey, right? to get here." explained Carly. she saw Mr. Weasley and everyone else.

"Hi, Carly, Mr. Weasley, Mrs. Weasley, this is Carly my half-sister." I said. he smiled at Carly and she walked over I noticed Carly was wearing a dog sweater, shorts, and white flats and her hair in a messy bun, red lips, simple eye shadow andeyeliner, and I saw her want pocking out the back of her shorts.

she handed Mr. Weasley a gift "Mary told me what you like, this is what I got," said Carly. they look at me "I'm Mary," I said they nodded and Mr. Weasley opened the box.

"Oh, Carly ---- this is absolutely wonderful ----"

it was a rubber duck. I whimper trying to not laugh Harry stepped on my toe making my eyes widen trying not to yell out so I stood there with a sore toe trying not to laugh.

Mr. Weasley shook Carly's hand and Mrs. Weasley saw some bandages on his chest were changed. "Arthur," she said, "you've had your badnages changed. Why have you had your bandages changed a day early, Arthur? They told me they wouldn't need doing until tomorrow."

"What?" said Mr. Weasley, pulling his covers over his chest. I could feel he's frightened. "No, no ---- it's nothing ---- it's ---- I ----"

Mrs. Weasley was giving him the 'Tell me or I'll make you' look 

"Well ---- now don't get upset, Molly, but Augustus Pye had an idea...He's the Trainee Healer, you know, Lovely young chap and very intertested in....um....complementary medicine....I mean, some of these old Muggle remedies....well, they're called stitches, Molly, and they work very well on ---- on Muggle wounds ----"

Mrs. Weasley made a strange sound between a shriek and snarl Mum and Uncle Lupin sneaked off to go talk to the guy who's a werewolf since he has no visitors Bill muttered going out to get tea and Fred and George went with him.

"Do you mean to tell me," said Mrs. Weasley her voice getting higher with each word. I take a little step back flashes of my parents fighting going through my mind Harry and Carly must have noticed because Harry grabbed my hand tightly and Carly grabbed my other one rubbing the back of my hand with her thumb. "That you have been messing about with Muggle remedies?" said Mrs. Weasley.

"Not messing about, Molly, dear," said Mr. Weasley imploring. "It was just ---- just something Pye and I thought we'd try ---- Scarlet agreed and new what she was doing....only most unfortunately ---- well, with thse particular kinds of wounds ---- it doesn't seem to work as well as we'd hoped ----"

"Meaning?" said Mrs. Weasley hotly.

"Well....well, I don't know whether you know what ---- what stitches are?" said Mr. Weasley.

"It sounds as thought you've been trying to sew your skin back together, but even you, Arthur, wouldn't be that stupid ----"

"I fancy a cup of tea too," said Harry quickly. I nodded in agreement we all hurried out right when we ran out and closed the door we heard Mrs. Weasley scream "WHAT DO YOU MEAN, THAT'S THE GENERAL IDEA?"

"Typical Dad," said Ginny, shaking her head as we all set off I was staying quiet because I couldn't find my voice. "Stitches...I ask you..."

"Well, they're not that bad," I said with a small voice we all stop they all looked at me confused, minus Carly she knows the story, "Mary and I were messing around with the cooking until I dropped a knife and it kind of slides across Mary's leg and it opened it her Dad stitched her up," said Carly I pull up my pants let to show a line of a scar behind my leg.

after that story Hermione asked where the tearoom is.

"Fifth floor," said Harry. we nodded and walked over to these double doors where there was rickety stairs while we went up there was portages of Healers and one said Ron may have Spattergroit.

"And what's that supposed to be?" said Ron angrily making me suppress a giggle

"'Tis a most grivous affiction of the skin, young master, that will leave you pockmarked and more gruesome even than you are now ----"

"Watch who you're calling gruesome!" said Ron, his ears turning red as Carly has to stop getting on her knees holding the bar laughing.

"The only remedy is to take the liver of a toad (Carly laughs more), bind it tight about your throat (Carly laughing more harder), stand naked by the full moon in a barrel of eel's eyes ----"

I'm not laughing with Carly who's red faced by laughing so hard "I have not got spattergroit!" said Ron.

"But the unsightly blemishes upon your visage, young master ----"

"They're freckles!" yelled Ron furiously. "Not get back to your own picture and leave me alone!" he turned to us Harry and Hermione were trying to keep straight faces while me and Carly laugh.

"Shut up, Carly, Ro," growled Ron. we stop laughing as Carly wipes joyful tears I giggle.

"What floor's this?" I ask.

"I think it's the fifth," said Hermione.

"Nah, it's the fourth," said Harry, "one more ----"

Harry halted to a stop and I ran into him but he didn't fall forward "Oof, what?" I said. I look to see the last person I want to see in this world "Holy crackers!" I gasp.

"What?" said Carly.

"Blimey!" said Ron, also staring at this person.

"What? what is it?" said Carly in total confusion.

"Oh my goodness," said Hermione sounding breathless. "Professor Lockheart!"

Carly's eyes widen as the doors open and here is Lockheart "Well, hello there!" he said happily "I expected you'd like my autograph, would you?"

"Hasn't changed much, has he?" muttered Harry to me I smile at him and nodded with agreement "You can say that again," I whisper to him.

"Um...How are you, Professor?" said Ron awkwardly while sounding guilty...it was Ron's wand after-all that made Lockheart lose his memory's... I felt Harry didn't have that much sympathy to the guy, couldn't blame him thought, he did try to wipe his memory's.

"I'm very well indeed, thank you!" said Professor.

A/n: this is sort of a part chapter so yeah...HOPE YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER!!