Chapter 49 Pain

(Year Five)

Me and Harry got to the Room of Requirements for the next lesson I was on his back. My eyes widen when I saw the room...
there was tinsel of gold, pictures of Harry's face, and a large sign that says HAVE A VERY HARRY CHRISTMAS
"Well, this is new," I said, jumping down.
"I suggest we take them down," said Harry, I nodded in agreement.

I was on Harry's shoulders and took down the last of the tinsel when Luna entered "Hello," she said dreamily like usual she looked around the last bit of decoration that Harry and me didn't take down. "These are nice, did you both put them up?" asked Luna.
"No," I said, getting off Harry's shoulders, "It was Dobby the house-elf."
"Mistletoe," said Luna dreamily pointing above me and Harry I look to see she's right me and Harry jump away from each other I have a little cold right now so kissing today...of limits... "Good thinking," said Luna weirdly very seriously, "it's often infested with nargles"
What're Nargles? I thought.
I open my mouth to ask but Angelina and Alicia enter they were breathless and looked very cold.
"Well," said Angel, throwing her coat into the corner, :we've replaced you both."
"Replaced us?" Me and Harry say blankly in union.
"You both, Fred, and George," She said impatiently. "We've got another Seeker and Chaser!"
"Who?" We ask in union again.
"You two are creepy when you talk in union, and Seeker Ginny Weasley and Chaser Julie Fisher," said Alicia.
My eyes widen and shocked rushed around me my little sister has replaced me!

Our conversation ended, gladly, when Ron, Hermione, Neville, and Carly entered then the rest of everyone Me and Harry stood in front of everyone.
"Okay," said Harry, "I thought this evening we should just go over the things we've done so far,"
"Because it's the last meeting before the holidays and there's no point starting anything new right before a three-week break ----"
"We're not doing anything new?" said Smith, interrupting me, "If I'd known that, I wouldn't have come..."
"We're all very sorry  Harry and Mary didn't tell you," said Carly in mock pity making me laugh a little i felt someone's stomach lurch and butterfly's go crazy I glance at Harry he was blushing I smirk he blushed more.
Harry cleared his throat, making Carly smirk at him, "We can practice in pairs," said Harry, his red face fading. "We'll start with the Impediment Jinxe, just for ten minutes, then we can get out the cushions and try Stunning again."

We did spells for about an hour, me helping Neville a lot, and Carly doing perfect magic making me smile at her I heard a whistle and turn to Harry as he told everyone to stop I walk up to him and he held my hand
"You're getting really good," he said, smiling at everyone me doing the same. "When we get back from the holidays we can start doing some of the big stuff"
"Maybe even Patronuses" I said smiling.
there were whispers of excitement I ot back onto Harry's back we got Happy Christmases and me, Ron, Hermione, and Harry with me on his back walk to Common Room.

**Carly's Point of View**
I walk over to my bag and saw in the mirror of my blonde hair and my locket of a small snow flake...I have my mother's hair and the locket was my mothers too she wore it on her wedding day...it was a snowy wedding...I know this because Professor McGonagall gave it to me in Transfiguration telling me a message my Dad told her to give it to me when she saw me and she's been looking for it and when she saw my name she knew she had to find it and give it to me.
"Hey, are you okay?" asked a voice.
I jump and look over to Dean...I smile weakly "I...I don't know" I mutter.
"You know, your crying," he said.
I look into the mirror and saw tears streaming down my face "Oh..." I whisper. I wipe my face with the back of my hand "I'm okay...just thinking of my parents" I mutter weakly.
"What happened to them?" He asked.
I tense up and felt a hand in mine and look down to see he's holding my hand I take a deep breath "My parents died for my safety so Voldemort doesn't come after me...My Dad was a Death Eater and his mission was to kill my Mum, they fell in love, and he couldn't do it.
They had a privet wedding with only my Mum's parents and two best friends and when Voldy went to go after Harry's parents my Dad knew I was next because he betrayed him. So they left stuff to people while they lived so when they see me they'll give it to me and tell me a message my parents wanted to tell me.
"I think it's sweet...but i still miss them..." I explain.
"Yeah, I think Harry can relate" said Dean. I nodded and look up to the picture to see Jason's name.
"I still can't believe Jason told me I'm not his sister...We've been there for each other for years and he throws it all away, just like he did for Mary, I don't understand it..." I said.
"He's an idiot, Carly, he'll soon regret it but don't go crawling back into his grip, more heartbreaking will only happen," said Dean.
I smile and look sideways to him.
"Thanks," I said.
"For what?" asked Dean, smiling back.
"For being my friend...Seamus arguing about Harry and Mary lying it's just stressful and you always seem to calm my nerves and stuff," I said.
Dean smiled more "No problem, I'm your friend, I'll always be there" said Dean.
I felt something grow above us I look to see Mistletoe my eyes widen "OH gezz" I mutter.
Dean looked up and I look into his eyes him back into mine.
"I really like you, Carly," muttered Dean.
"I like you too..." I mutter back, leaning in.
"No, I mean I like you more then friends," whispered Dean.
I smile and everything went blank when I felt a warm sensation on my lips

**Rosemary's Point of View**
I was in the Common Room with Harry, Ron, and Hermione I was leaning into Harry reading with a blanket around me as he had his arm around my shoulders when the Portage whole I look up to see Carly pale, wide eye, and had small tears running down her cheeks.
"Hey, what took you so long, and why are you crying?" I said, sitting up a little.
Carly didn't answer she sat in a chair staring into space and i felt her shock.
"What's wrong?" asked Ron.
"I'm fine, everything fine, are you fine, everything's fine!" said Carly, a panic in her eyes.
"What happened?" asked Ron, propping himself on his elbows since he's on the floor doing his homework.
Carly opens her mouth but closes it and puts her face in her hands I knew it was about Dean.
"It's about Dean, isn't it," I said. Carly didn't answer, "He cornered you, didn't he,"
Carly nodded Harry shifted uncomfortably in his seat and asked: "What did he want?".
"He ----" Carly cleared her throat not sure how to start "He...Uh..." She lifted her face and rubbed the back of her neck but staring down at her lap.
"Did you kiss?" asked Hermione.
I jump up very fast along with Ron my book falling to the ground and Rons ink flying all over the rug, also ruining my socks but I hardly cared.
"Well? Is my hell of hearing how cute Dean is over!" I said.
Carly looked up "Number one: I never talked about that before, and Number Two: maybe..." muttered Carly.
I gave her a look knowing she's lying she growled at me like a lion "Fine, yes," she muttered.
"HA!" said Ron, falling to the ground laughing, as my eyes widen.

after an hour of Ron's laughter we all could finally ask questions "How was it?" asked Harry. I give him a weird look he shrugged i did it back and turn back to Carly.
"Wet..." muttered Carly.
"What?" I said.
"Well...I was crying..." whispered Carly I nodded.
"Oh, are you that bad a kisser?" said Ron.
"No clue..." said Carly.
"Of course, you're not," I said the Trio gave me a look of shock.
"How do you know?" asked Hermione.
"Reason's....Carly, it's okay you were crying your going through a really hard time about finding out about your parents" I said.
"I'd think a bit of snogging would cheer you up," said Ron.
"I'm not a slut, Ronald," said Carly, making me laugh.
"Ron, you're the most 'no acknowledge of women' I've ever met" I said.
"What's that supposed to mean?" asked Ron, "What sort of person cries while someone's kissing them?"
"Yeah, who does?" asked Harry. I roll my eyes along with Hermione.
"don't you understand how Carly is feeling at the moment?" said Hermione, putting down her quill since she's writing to Krum.
"No," said Ron and Harry together making me roll my eyes again.
"Well, obviously, she's feeling very sad, because of finding out how her parents died, her father being a Death Eater, her Mum a criminal, and Jason saying she isn't his sister ----"
"Pretty much she isn't ---- ouch!" Hermione kicked Ron.
"Anywho," I said, "she's confused about she liked Greg Mason, some Muggle who lived with us and he moved away and Carly liked him for a long time, and guilty about liking Dean, and can't work out who she likes more. Then feeling guilty, thinking it's an insult liking Greg by kissing Dean for once, and she's worried and stressed about the clues about her parents messages and top it off with OWLs ." I explain.

the two boys stare at me shocked "One person can't feel that, they'll explode" said Ron.
"Welcome to my world, Ronald, I feel it every single day, that just shows how much emotion you have, a little tiny tea spoon" I said.
"I...I was thinking of my parents when it happened...I...I didn't know what to ----"
"Don't say anymore, Carly, we don't blame you for it" said Harry, looking slightly alarmed. I giggle silently

After talking Carly through her teenage moment Carly ran up to her room, Hermione trailing behind. Ron went up too but Harry stopped me when I was about to leave.
"Did you feel that before?" said Harry, holding my hand tightly.
"Feel what?" I ask.
"The guilt, confusion, sadness, shit" said Harry.
I pause for a second but nodded "Yeah, before the start of term, when that dare Fred made us do and I ran off I was confused who I like more, Jason or you, I sat with Buckbeak all night talking to myself I can't dump Jason out of the blue and stuff like that..." I said.
Harry nodded "Your not confused anymore, right?" said Harry.
"Of course not, I just needed to follow my heart and it lead me to you every single time," I said.
Harry smiled a little and kissed my forehead "I love you, and Goodnight," he said.
"I love you too, and Goodnight," I said and we went up to our own dorms.

"RO! RO! WAKE UP!" yelled Hermione. I kept on screaming I had pain all over me and I was sweating.
"Somebody get Professor McGonagall!" yelled Jamie.
"Hermione!" I groan/yelled.
"IT's okay, Ro, you're going to be okay," whispered Hermione, as she stroked my hair.
"I'm getting McGonagall," said Carly and I heard rushing feet leave.
an hour of still screaming and pain and my throat burning from the screams McGonagall entered with the boys behind him i was curled up as Hermione hugged me trying to sooth the pain "Fisher, what is it!" said McGonagall.
"It hurts!" I yelled, tears streaming down my face, "Mr. Weasley! He's hurt and I feel it!" I sobbed/yelled.
"Ro, you were dreaming," said Hermione.
"No, I wasn't!" I yelled, tensing up but yelled out of pain.
"I believe you, Fisher, follow me with Potter, and bring your sister," said McGonagall.

Julie ran next to me as Ron carried me bridle style since Harry couldn't I was sobbing from the pain into his pajama's "It's okay, Ro, it'll all be over soon" whispered Ron.
"Fizzing Whizbee" I heard McGonagall I felt Ron walk upstairs I've stopped sobbing but I'm breathing heavily like I did in Third Year when I have no control of my powers We entered and I didn't listen I couldn't hear I felt weak and Lonely with Pain all over me I heard Harry start to explain what has happened but I noticed I had the same dream "Mr. Weasley" I whisper painfully everyone shuts up when I spoke "What?" said Julie.
"Mr. Weasley, he's in pain...He's been attacked...I can feel it..." I mutter painfully.