Chapter 73 The Mystery Man Is Back

Chapter 73
(Fifth Year)

I walked downstairs seeing Carly she looked at my outfit, just really , and she had a glint in her eye having a joke. "Girl you looking ----" She couldn't finish because she burst into laughter.

"Couldn't do it?" I said and she shook her head still laughing.
"I...It was too much n-not my p-per-personality!" She said between laughter making me giggle and sit next to her while I did my homework, with Carly laying on the couch, her feet on my lap, still laughing.

Carly soon stopped and looked at me as I didn't pay attention to anything around me and was just thinking of how my godfathers were.

**Carly's Point of View**

I looked at Mary, she looked busy, but also stuck in thought and it seemed serious. "Mary, what's wrong? Did Harry do something?" I aks her and she nodded and I felt myself grow with anger.
"It was a stupid thing we both did, I don't want to talk about it." Mary said.
"Mary, what did he do? Please, tell me."
"I...I can't..." she mumbled as I sat up.
"Mary, please tell me," I asked her she sighed, puts down her quill, and looked at me. "We went into a memory and saw Harry's father, Sirius, Uncle Remus, Pettigrew, my mother, and Snape all teens..." she explained everything and my eyes widen I can't believe he brought her along in this!

I left her as she left to go study in the library and I enter the Common Room again seeing Hermione, Ron, and Harry I walk right up to Harry slamming my hands on the table making all three of my friends jump. "Carly ----"

I shushed Ron, "Harry, you did something to Mary, what did you do? Call her a lesbian for having a girl like her because she has enough of that already." I growl at him.
"No! I'd never do that!" Harry cried.
"Really?" I question cocking my head a little to the side, "then why is she very lonely? Why is very quiet? Why is she looking more depressed then she looked yesterday!"
"I don't know why!" Harry lied as I glare deep into his soul. "Come with me," I murmur dangerously and stood up straight and left the Common Room and turn to see him following him and I cross my arms in front of him.
"What happened, Harry? Rosemary is very depressed, did you do something she isn't telling me? Because she told me everything about the Peniseve that you both saw, she isn't telling me something, what is it." I told him sternly.
He sighed and looked at me. "She no longer has her lessons with Snape," he said as my eyes widen and anger rose up in me, not at Harry, but at Snape.
"He can't do that! Mary needs the lessons for her to be sane! they're out of control! And she'll probably end up as the others!" I cried.
"Want do you mean "Others" Carly?" Harry asked as I summon the book about Empath's and look for the chapter and turn it to Chapter 7 How They'll Mostly End up

Many Empath's that lose control either go through depression quickly and don't have much help with it. Some go insane and go to Azkaban because of how much sane they had so little, some are being chained up in a mountain so they can't feel a feeling. Some do suicide because the power is too much for them and this is why the power is so rare because so little can take the power, control it, or even live with the idea of you knowing a feeling that isn't even yours.

Empath's are useful though, they're good for therapy, parents, advice, or even use there power for defense, it's tricky, but can be done. They can control your feelings and be able to make the person filled up with emotion that they'll soon die of too much. (Chapter 6 The Power Of The Empath)
But the power is still dangerous and some may not even go as far as sixteen-seventeen by the gift they have at fifteen because of their dreams, the way to salve this is easy (Chapter 8 Empath's Dreams of the Future) but they still die off by the fear, depression, and night-terrors.

I finished and looked at Harry and I saw the worry in his eyes.

"Ro is in grave danger of her power...isn't she?" Harry asked as I nod.
"She'll be okay though, Harry, she has you and she does confess she does think of you to keep sane, but how long will that last. She has a DreamCatcher and been dreaming of that mystery man ----"
"---- What mystery man?" Harry asked. Oops I thought.
"She doesn't know exactly who he is, but she's been dreaming of him since she's been eleven, Hermione and I know and we've been trying to figure out who he is, but no luck really. We suggest it's you but Rosemary doesn't think it is you because if she's still dreaming of the mystery man, it can't be you." I explain. "All we know is he has black hair, Rosemary dies before she can know his name, but knows it's a guy who name starts with the letter 'H'"
Harry nodded, "I have to go," he mumbled and left but I didn't know where he's going exactly.

**Rosemary's Point of View**

I continue doing my homework in the library when I saw in the corner of my eyes someone sat in front of me and I look up slowly to see Harry. "Hi, Harry." I said.
"Carly told me," He said.
"Told you what?"
"Your dreaming of another guy," he said I felt jealously bubble inside him.
"Harry, it isn't just some guy, it's just a dream." I told him calmly.
"Do you know how he is?" He asked and I tense up, I did actually, and it scares me that it'll come true. I've been having the same dream over and over again of actually knowing it's Harry I'd sit on a bench next to him and he'd tell me that next year will me hard and warns me to keep a eye on him and to keep him away from roads when he's twenty-years-old...then he'll look at someone yell for me to leave and get in front of me but he's too late and I get sucked into a hole of fire and die.
"I do," I told Harry, coming back from my small flashback of the dream, "he's you, only he warns me about weird things but at the end of things you try to protect me from something but I get sucked into a hole of fire and die from it and...I've been nervous it'll come true..." I said and felt my eyes get glassy but told myself not to cry because of this...it's a silly thing to cry over.
"Ro, you wont die, I promise you wont, you understand." Harry said getting up and sitting in the chair next to me as I nod.
"I know...it just feels so real..." I mumbled.
"I'm sorry," Harry murmured and hugged me side ways as I lay my head on his chest, "I love you, I'll never let you get away from me that easily." I nodded.
"I love you too," I mumbled and felt him kissed the top of my head.  

A/n: WOO! I UPDATED! Sorry it's been a while, I was having a break, like, as Parks An' Rec says 'Treat Yo Self' kind of day, which is pretty much just a day to focus on me.

But why I'm making this Author Note is because you all must be wondering. "INDIGO, WHAT'S THE MYSTERY MAN!! AND WHY HAVEN'T WE HEARD OF HIM UNTIL NOW!"

The Mystery Man is a man Rosemary has been dreaming of since her first year to her third year, she never found out about him until now and she and Hermione been trying to figure out who he is. Rosemary would always die before the guy would finish saying his name and all she would hear was it started with the letter 'H'.

I honestly forgot about The Mystery Man until somebody commented on my story saying they loved it and I went back on a couple chapters to get memory's when I noticed The Mystery Man and got this idea so...yeah! The Mystery Man is back! :D

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!

I love ya, Minions ♥ 

Byee!