Chapter 20 Catching Ronald

Chapter 20
(Year Five)(Wearing outfit in picture to chapter)

“we’re in detention!” yelled Harry and I in union. After Angelina complained about the team putting our personal lives first before the tryouts for the Keeper.
“D’you think we’d rather be stuck in a room with that old toad or playing Quidditch” said Harry.
“At least it’s only lines,” said Hermione.
I sat back down and move my plate and lay my head on the table. “It’s not as if it’s dreadful punishment, really….” Said Hermione.
I lift my head up and I open my mouth to tell them but close it deciding not to tell them because if Hermione and Ron knew they’d make me and Harry tell Dumbledore or Carly would beat the lights out of her and get expelled, also the reason why I’m wearing gloves,  So I just nodded along with Harry.
“I can’t believe how much homework we’ve got,” groaned Ron and Carly in union. It’s starting to freak me out they’ve only know each other about a couple days and their already as close as me and Harry are.
“Well, why didn’t you two do any last night?” Hermione asked them.
“Where were you two anyway?” added Hermione.

“We…we fancied a walk,” said Ron shiftily.
I wasn't convinced they did something and I’m going to find out.
“Anyways!” said Carly, clapping her hands together, “Me, Jamie, and Mary have some business to finish, come on”
I groan, you see, on Valentine’s day  Dumbledore has asked me, Carly, and Jamie to sing in the middle of a dance that’d be. And even Valentine’s day is MONTHS away we’ll have to sing, practice, and stuff like that since me, Jamie, and Carly are rusty from playing together.
I got up and me, Jamie, and Carly walk to the same spot we were in the last time.
“Okay, how about Roar by Katie Perry? It’s a positive song” suggested Jamie.
“Okay,” me and Carly said.
And we started to practice.

*After Detention*
I’m not wearing my jacket or gloves now I took them off.
Anyways me and Harry just finished our and since we were late we had an extra hour or something I don’t remember…. Anyways Harry’s once again has his arm around me while I let some tears fall.
“Ron? Carly?” Harry said suddenly.
I wipe my eyes and look at him confused.
Harry took his arm off around me and we got to the top of some stairs. Turned right, and I jump when we ran into Ron and Carly. Carly had nothing but a ball and tried to hide it and since Ron had a broom tired to hide that behind him.
“What are you two doing?” I ask.
“Er ---- nothing. What are you two doing?” said Carly.
I cross my arms and give her a look that said “Tell me now”
“Come on, you both can tell us! What are you hiding here for?” said Harry.
“We’re ---- we’re hiding from Fred and George, if you must know,” said Ron. “They just went past with a bunch of first years, I bet them’re testing stuff on them again, I mean, they can’t do it in the common room now, can they, not with Hermione there.” Ron was talking very fast it was a little hard to understand him.
“But what have you got your broom for and a Quffle for, you both haven’t been flying have you?” Harry asked.
“We ---- well ---- well, okay, I’ll tell you, but don’t laugh, alright?” said Ron reding every second. Carly looking down embarrassed. “I-I thought I’d try out for Gryffindor Keeper, with Carly’s help, now I’ve got a decent broom. There. Go on. Laugh.”

Me and Harry didn't laugh we both smiled.
“We’re not laughing,” me and Harry said in union.
“It’s a amazing idea! It’d be really cool if you got on the team! We've never seen you play Keeper, are you good?” I said.
“I’m not bad” said Ron while Carly said “He’s pretty good” at the same time but I understood it surprisingly.
Ron looked happy at mine and Harry’s reaction “Charlie, Fred, and George always made me Keeper for them when they were training during the holidays.” Said Ron.
“So you've been practicing tonight?” said Harry.
“Every evening since Tuesday…..just on my own for a little, Carly caught me and didn’t laugh either, I’ve been trying to bewitch Quaffles to fly at me, before Carly caught me,” said Ron he looked nervous and anxious. “Fred and George are going to laugh themselves stupid when iturn up for the tryouts. They haven’t stopped taking the micky out of me since I got made a prefect.”
“Wish we were going to be there” said Harry bitterly, as we set off to the common room together Carly throwing the Quaffle up and catching it,
“Yeah, so do ---- Harry, what’s that on the back of your hand? You too, Ro?” said Ron. I was taking out my pig tail with my right hand and Harry scratched his nose with his right hand

Oh shoot I thought.

“It’s just a cut --- it’s nothing --- it’s ---“
Carly grabbed my hand while Ron grabbed Harry’s forearm

**Carly’s Point of View**
I grab Mary’s hand and look at it

 I must not tell lies.
Was written on her hand, same with Harry,

**Rosemary’s Point of View**
I got my hand back from Carly and look down ashamed
“I thought you two said she was giving you lines?”
I look up to see Carly’s face and Ron’s and it was a mixture of anger, sick, and horror

Me and Harry hesitated but since they spilled we better…

“The old hag!” said Ron.
“The son of a bitch!(Sorry if your not allowed to listen or read bad languish)” said Carly well a whisper since we got to the Fat Lady’s portage.
“She’s sick! Go to McGonagall, say something!” said Ron and Cary in union, another surprise to me,
“No,” me and Harry said at once also in union. “We’re not giving her the satisfaction of knowing she’s got to us.” Said Harry.
Got to you? You can’t let her get away with this!” said Carly
“I don’t know how much power McGonagall’s got over her,” I said.
“Dumbledore, then, tell Dumbledore!” said Ron.
“No,” me and Harry answer in union.
“Why not?” Ron ad Carly said in union.
“He’s got enough on his mind,” said Harry.
Carly rolled her eyes “Well, I still think you should ----“
“Are you going to give me the password or will I have to stay awake all night waiting for you to finish your conversation?” interrupted the Fat Lady.
We said the password and we all head to bed without another word about Umbridge torturing me and Harry.