Chapter 29 Out of Control

Chapter 29
(Year Five)

since i've told Harry all the thing's i've done for him in the past he's avoiding me and this wont help anyone he need's me as much as i need him because he rarely smiles at dinner or around class and that stuff. i've not smiled at all either but i've hung out with Carly more and she's been telling me what's going on.
"Yeah, he really is nothing without you" said Carly, one Saturday, we're in the library.
"Then why is he doing this to me?" i ask.
"He's trying to keep you safe since all that stuff you getting hurt because of him he doesn't want it to happen again" said Carly, "But, then again, you said you'd do it again in a heartbeat"
"And that was true!" i said, "I love him to much to lose him" i mutter but Carly heard me
"Oh my hippogriff! you'r in love!" Carly almost shouted
"Say it louder please" i growl.
"Oh, sorry," whispered Carly, "But, really, your in love! Mary our little girl is growing up too fast" Carly pretend's to wipe a fake tear away. i roll my eyes
"It's not a big deal, really, why does everyone make a big deal out of it?" i said.
"Because, Mary, Harry feel's the exact same!" said Carly.
"Yeah, right, here is The Boy Who Lived falling for The Empath Freak" i said, i look back to the shelf's of books.
Carly took my shoulder and turned me to her "Stop calling you The Empath Freak, Mary, your more then that, and Harry seem's to see through that" said Carly, "Beside's how do you control your power then losing control?"
"I...." i look down to my feet "I think about i need to  control this for Harry and for my sanity" i mumble
"Aw! that is so cute!" said Carly.
"Okay, but, please, don't tell the other's" i said.
"I cross my heart" said Carly i look up to see she's crossing her heart. i giggle and i pick out Hogwarts; A History i turn a page and the first page was too boring "Yep, couldn't finish" i said, closing the book,
Carly giggled "Maybe....you should read something Teen's now a days read" said Carly.
she grabbed my wrist and dragged me into the Muggle Book's area she pulled out one that the title was Fan Girl By Rainbow Rowling.
"Rainbow Rowling?" i ask.
"Perfect excuse to use this quote 'Don't judge a book by it's cover'" said Carly. i laugh a little and she handed me the book "What are you reading?" i ask.
Carly pulled out a book that looks good "The Fault In Our Stars By John Green i've been reading it at home" said Carly.
"Cool" i said.

we sat and read it was nice being with Carly i forgot how much i love hanging out with her she always get's my mind off of things and isn't a big tease like other friends i have, like Hermione, she now bring's Harry so many mint's i like him, it ins't funny, i bet she's trying to help Harry stop avoiding me now, i was wrong, she was here and she's coming our way.

"Ro, we're meeting at the Hog's Head in Hogsmeade for the meeting" whispered Hermione to me.
"Okay, he's really doing it?" i ask.
"I'm trying to convince him, by the way, you really need to talk to him he's not right anymore without you" said Hermione.
"Then tell him to stop avoiding me" i said.
"You know how he act's, if your hurt in any sort's by him, he'll stay away he need's to realize he's nothing without you" said Hermione.
"Him! Mary is nothing without him too!" said Carly.
"You should have seen him in second year, Carly, when Ro was paralyzed by the snake Harry wouldn't eat that much, look at anyone in the eye, or anything." said Hermione.

i sigh "I gotta go, me and Julie are being together to have some sister and sister bounding" i said. "Thank's for getting stuff off my mind, Carly,"
"No problemo Chicka" said Carly.
"Bye, mione," i said.
"Bye, Ro," said Hermione.

i put my book back and walk out the library i really wasn't being with Julie, she has a date today with some guy, i really just need to be with myself.
i walk by some yelling couple and i felt their feeling's i stop dead i felt angry, misunderstood, sad, and he's a total idiot. "Can you just shut up! it hurt's to much!" i shout at them before i could stop myself.
they look at me weird and i back up and ran off i felt everyone's feeling's i ran into the ground's and to the black lake and sat there. i run my hand through my hair when i felt someone else's feeling's i turn around terrified to see Harry "no, Harry, stay away" i said, getting up and backing away.
"Ro, what's wrong?" said Harry concerned i felt his concern
"Stay away from me" i said.
i take a step back and fell into the lake i got out and Harry went to hold my hand but i move it away "J-just, stay away from me" i said.
i turn around and ran away from this i ran to the common room happiness, sadness, anger, everything sort of feeling "Hey, Ro, what's the matter?" said Ron's voice he went to go touch my shoulder but i move away "Stay away" i mutter. again i went running. i went upstairs and into my dorm and st in the corner with a window and sat there i felt tear's coming and i could still feel everyone's feeling's i was breathing heavily i run my hand's through my hair and pull it out of my pig tail's. then there it goes....someone's heart broke in the castle and i scream while clutching mine.

i was laying on the ground and clutching my heart and tears running down my face this was tense i haven't felt like this since i was thirteen and i hated that but this one was worse....my power's really were expanding i can't run now....

**Julie's Point of view**
i walk into the Common Room with Harry because i saw Rosemary running from him and he looked worried and concern i saw everyone staring at the girl's stairway and so was Ron "what's going on?" me and Harry ask at the same time.
"Ro she came in here she looked stressed and something was wrong and now we just heard her scream" said Ron.
"WHAT! and you didn't go to check!" i yell, i grab Harry's wrist, and pull him up the stairway i open the door to see Ro not here but i look to the window to see her on the ground her hair a long mess cluting her heart and tear's running down her face.
"Rosemary/Ro!" me and Harry yell at the same time i said her whole name, he didn't like usual, i ran over with Harry but rosemary looked up and backed away into the corner
"Stay away" she muttered.
i got on my knees and went to go touch her but she moved more into the corner
"Ro, what's the matter? what happened?" asked Harry getting onto is knee's next to me.
"I can feel it....everyone" she whispered.
i look at her confused first but then i got what she was talking about....it was about her power's their expanding and she's losing control.
"Rosemary, come with me, we're taking you to get help" i said, holding out my hand, i need to take her to Professor Snape he told me if her power get's out of control take her to him right away.
Rosemary shakes her head furiously.
"Rosemary, nobody is going to hurt you, you'll be safe, i'm going to try and make you feel better" i said.
Rosemary didn't budge
"Ro, please" said Harry. i look up to him to see his face full of concern and worry Rosemary looked right into his eyes and in his they stare at each other for about an hour or a minute until Rosemary nodded and took my hand.

i pulled her up and dragged her to Professor Snape's office  "What! no, no, no! i'm not going there!" said Rosemary, trying to get out of my hold.
"Rosemary, he can help" i said calmly, tightening my grip on her,
i knock and Snape opened the door "She's losing control, sir, please, help" i ask.
he looked at Rosemary and i look too to see she has more tears falling i look at Snape and he nodded "Tell Umbridge, nothing," he said again no emotion in any sorts.
i nodded and he grabbed rosemary's arm and pulled her in "You may go Miss. Fisher" said Snape. i nodded and left i wanted to stay but it seem's like Snape should do it alone and this is serious.

A/n: sorry i haven't been updating! i have a little Writer's Block on this story but here's the chapter HOPE YOU LIKED IT BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!