Chapter 40 Trying But Not Working With Me

Chapter 40
(Year Five)

I was in the Library reading Fault In Our Stars By John Green. i wasn't paying attention to what was going on around me when: "Ro," said a voice behind me I scream, making my book fall, I look behind me to see Harry, trying to hold a laugh, I sigh and hit him in the head with my book.

"Ow! what was that for?" asked Harry.
"For scaring the living daylights out of me, i thought you were Umbridge!" I said.
"When does Umbridge call you Ro?" asked Harry.
"I don't know," I said.
i gave Harry a peck on the lips "Hey, why are you here?" I ask.
"Oh, right, meet me, Carly, Ron, and Hermione where the Room of Requirements is" said Harry.
I nodded and Harry left.

I was in the Common Room with Carly we're being weird staring at a little piece of dust.
"Re ---- what are you two doing?" said Ron, coming down the boy stairway with Harry, Hermione's down here reading not really bothering with mine and Carly's weirdness.
"Nothing, we're ready" I said.

We got to the wall I close my eyes, holding Carly's hand, thinking about what we need. We need somewhere we can Teach ourselves Defense Against the Dark Arts I thought. I open my eyes to see a very nice door
"Harry," I said.
Harry stopped pacing to see the door he smiled and reached out for the handle he pulled it open we al step inside.

It was magical.....no, it really wasn't it was awesome!

It had million of books, Dark Arts stuff that I recognize the impostor Moody had, plush silky cushions, Brilliant lights.
"This is brilliant" i breath.

Carly was being her normal crazy self dancing in victory muttering/singing We Are the Champions by Queen. "These will be good when we're practicing stunning," said Ron, kicking the silky cushion a little.
"And just look at these books!" said Hermione excitedly, i could feel her excitement.
"......No time for losers because we are the champions.....of the world!" Muttered/sang Carly. I giggle at my crazy friend.

I turn to Harry and smile, he smiled back, "This is amazing, it has everything we need," I said. I hug Harry he hugged back we broke our hug when we heard a small knock, Hearing Carly still singing, we saw Ginny, Jamie, Lavender, Parvati, and Dean have arrived.
"Whoa," said Jamie and Dean in union, looking around impressed. "What is this place?" asked Jamie.

Harry started to explain when he finished more people arrived he was about to start over but Carly butt;s in
"This is the Rom of Requirements it's a magical room where it has everything, think up what you need and the door appeares. it may not work every time but, yeah," explained Carly.

Soon all the cushions had butts on them and Harry locked the door we all heard the lock and everyone fell silent. Hermione marked her book and set it down beside her "Well," said Harry, i could feel how nervous he was, "This is the place we've found for practices and you've --- er --- obviously found it okay ----"
"It's brilliant!" said Julie, everyone agreeing with her.
"It's bizzarre," said Fred, "We once hid from Filch in here, remember, George? but it was just a broom cupboard then...."
"Hey, Harry, Rosemary, what's this stuff?" asked Dean from the far end, asking about the Sneakoscopes and For-Glass.
"Dark Detectors," Harry and me said in union, walking over to the Dark thing's.
"Basically they all show when Dark wizards or enemies are around," said Harry.
"But you don't want to rely on them too much, they can be fooled" i said.
Harry gazed at it for a moment then turned his back to it.

"Well, I've been thinking about the sort of stuff we ought to do first and ----" Hermione raised her hand
"What, Mione?" I ask.
"I think we should elect a leader" said Hermione.
"I thought Harry was," i said at once, i felt my stomach do flip flops it wasn't mine thought i raise a eyebrow a litle and look over to Harry he caught my gaze and i smirk Harry blushed feriously
"Yes, but I think we ought to vote on it properly," said Hermione.
Carly rolled her eyes and sighed "Fine, who ever thinks Harry should be leader raise your hand." said Carly impatiently.

Everyone raised their hands even Zacharias Smith, though he did it halfheartedl.
"Er ---- right, thanks," said Harry, his face deep red.

Harry started talking again but Hermione raised her hand.
"What, Hermione?" said Harry.

"I also think we should have a name" said Hermione brightly, her hand still in the air. "It would promote a feelingof team spirit and unity, don't you think?"
"Can we be the Anti-Umbridge League?" said Angelina Hopefully.
"or the Ministry of Magic Are Morons Group?" Fred Suggested making me giggle.
"I was thinking," said Hermione, frowning at Fred, "More of a name that didn't tell everyone what we were up to, so we can refer to it safely outside meetings."
"The Defense Association?" suggested Carly, "The D.A. for short, so nobody knows what we're talking about?"
"Yeah, the D.A.'s good." said a voice i hate.....Jason Williams.
a couple people glare at him and Harry took my hand and kept me close "How about Dumbledore's Army? It's what the Ministry fears after all," said Jamie.

"All in favor of the D.A.?" said Hermione. she counted the people who raised their hands, Jason didn't, Hermione wrote Dumbledore's Army on the Parchment with all our names on it and pinned it to the wall. and sat back down.

"Right, shall we get practicing then? I was thinking the first thing we should do is Expelliarmus, you know, the Disarming Charm. I know it's pretty basic but I've found it really useful ----"
"Oh, please," said Zacharias Smith, rolling his eyes, and crossing his arms. my grip tightens in Harry's he rubbed the top of my hand and I calm down. "I don't think Expelliarmus is exactly going to help us against You-Know-Who, do you?"
"I've used it against him" said Harry quietly "It saved my life last June."

Smith opens his mouth but Carly gave him a look I felt Smith's fear towards her and closed his mouth.
"If you think it's beneath you, you can leave," I said. I tilt my head a little to the side, my hair following my movements, Smith didn't move Neither did anyone else.
"Okay," said Harry, "O reckon we should all divide into pairs and practice."

I mouth to Jamie 'Me and You' she nodded and waited. I saw no one went to Neville i lean over to Harry to whisper to him "You should help Neville, I got Jamie," i whisper to him. he nodded and i kiss his cheek and go over to Jamie.
We point our wands at each other "Sorry we haven't hung out in a while," i said and jump out of the way of her disarm.
"It's okay, it's been nice being with Lee, Fred, and George" said Jamie, jumping out of my disarms way.
i smirk at her, she glared at me and said the spell right when i heard Neville yell "I DID IT!" as my wand flew out of my hand
"Cool," breathed Jamie i giggle.
"Very good, Jam," i said. i see Harry went to look aroundso i put Jamie and Neville together.

I started walking around for a while, catching Fred and George making Smith's wand fly out of his hand, when i started to walk by Jason he stopped me.
"Rosemary, i'm sorry, can we try this again?" said Jason.
i glare at him i open my mouth to reply when i heard a whistle.
i turn to see it was Harry.
"That wasn't bad," he said, as i leave Jason and go over to Harry he took my hand. "But there's definite room for improvement." Smith glared at Harry "Let's try again...."

A/n: how is the chapter? i know a few more days but i was writing the chapter on some paper and couldn't wait to let you guys see! I have a question for you all though....How is Carly doing in the story so far? i asked if you liked her and you said she looks cool but how is she so far in it right now.
Also! Rosemary and Harry will have a date soon i just need to figure out when, where, what should she wear, and stuff....

HOPE YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (We're finally getting into the good stuff )