Chapter 34 Neville's Wrath

Chapter 34
(Year Five)

Today, same time, same place.

"Is Hedwig okay?" asked Carly the moment me and Harry were in earshot. we just read Sirius's letter to Harry.
"Where id you take her?" asked Ron.
"To Grubbly-Plank," said Harry, "Hedwig's mad at him because of it" i added, "And we met McGonagall...listen...."

Harry told them what McGonagall said which was: "That channels of communication in and out of Hogwarts may be being watched, won't you?"
what surprised me most is that they weren't shocked they look at each other worried they look at us "What?" said Harry, looking at Hermione, Ron, and Carly and back again.
"Well, me and Carly were just saying to Ron....what if someone had tried to intercept Hedwig? i mean, she's never been hurt on a flight before. has she?" said Hermione.
"Who's the letter from anyway?" asked Ron, taking the note from me.
"Snuffles," said Harry quietly.
Carly raised a eyebrow "Seriously Carly!" i snapped playfully.
that made her know it was Sirius she muttered a small "Oh,"
"'Same time, same place'? does he mean the fire in the common room?" said Ron, after he finished reading,
"Obviously," said Hermione, also reading the note. she was very nervous and uneasy Carly was biting her lip "I hope nobody else has read this...." said Carly.
"But it was still sealed and everything," said Harry, trying to convince her, i sigh "And nobody would understand what it meant if they didn't know where we'd spoken to him before, would they?"
"I don't know...." said Hermione anxiously she put her bag on her shoulder's again and i heard the bell ring. i sigh knowing what class is next. since Snape has been teaching me Occlumency and it hurts i've gotten the hang of it but when i feel huge feeling's i'll lose control Snape, for once, is not so hard on me because of it i just wonder why.
"Ro!" said a voice i snap my head up and look behind me they were walking to class "Oh," i whisper i ran up with them. i was lost in thought at what i could do with mine and Snapes privet class then i wondered at how Violet is. she's stuck at Hedquarter's with the adults i haven't heard from her since she told me Dad is getting married. "Yeah, Umbridge gave the Slytherin Qudditch team permission to continue playingStraightaway ...." i look up to see Malfoy trying to get us all mad and start a fight i roll my eyes and look down to my shoes. but i couldn't tune him out, sadly, ".... i went to ask her first thing this morning. well, it was pretty much automatic, i mean, she knows my father really well, he's always popping in and out of the Ministry.... it'll be interesting to se whether Gryffindor are allowed to keep playing, won't it?"
Harry and Ron's temper were rising i take a deep breath "Don't rise," i whisper to them as their shooting death glares at Malfoy and their hands clutched into a fist.
"I mean," said Malfoy, his voice rising more, he was looking at us. i held Harry's hand and intertwined our fingers to calm him down. "If it's a question of influence with the Ministry, i don't think they've got much chance....from what my father says, they've been looking for an excuse to sack Arthur Weasley for years....and as for Fisher and Potter...." Harry's hand tightened at our name "My father says it's a matter of time before the Ministry has them carted off to St. Mungo's....apparently they've got a special ward for people whose brains have been addled by magic...."
Pansy, Goyal, and Crabbe roar with laughter.

something stormed past me making me almost fall sideways but Harry caught me i got up quickly and notice it was Neville going for Malfoy "Neville, no!" i gasp i grab the back of his robs with Harry. Neville tried to break free  to get at Malfoy, his face shocked which he was and slightly frightened,
"Help us!" Harry said has he put a arm around Neville's neck and we both started to drag his backwards away from those idiots Carly and Ron hurry over and Carly took a arm with me and Ron took his other arm and we drag Neville back into line.

Neville was angry and upset his face was scarlet he was muttering "Not.....funny.....don't.....Mungo's....show.....him...." the dungeon doors open and here appeared Snape he looked around the Gryffindor line and stopped at me, Harry, Ron, Carly, and Neville wrestling with Neville so he wouldn't murder Malfoy.
"Fighting, Potter, Weasley, Fisher, William-Lord, Longbottom?" said Snape in his voice with no emotion, "Ten points from Gryffindor. release Lonbottom, Potter, Fisher, or it will be detention. inside, all of you."
me and Harry let Neville gpt, who was panting and glared at me and Harry,
"We had to stop you," i gasp, picking up my bag. "Crabbe and Goyal wouldn't torn you apart." Harry finished for me.
Neville said nothing he just got his back and walked off.
"What in the name of Merlin," said Ron slowly, as we started to walk inside, "Was that about?"

me and Harry didn't answer we knew what it was about...about Neville's parents they've been put into St. Mungo's and it was Neville's deepest secret. i always feel bad he doesn't know about it and i feel guilty every time i start talking to Neville. we walk into class and double hell started.....Umbridge is in this class....