Abhisaar

As the sun went near the horizon, the two Sakhas went to Krishnaa's chamber, where Satya was still present.
"Had a nice time eating my wife's head??" Arjun teased Satya. "Oh yes... Amazing time!! Your wife is really soooo awesome. She just keeps on tolerating all my non-sense. And just look at you. Just the opposite.." Satya retorted. Krishnaa and Krishna laughed. "Are you guys finally done with your fall out?!" Krishna asked, finally, controlling his laughter. "Yes..." Satya said, shooting a fake glare at Arjun. Arjun looked up towards the ceiling, expressing his ignorance. "So, Sakhi, did my dear Satya really 'eat your head'?" Arjun was shocked. He shot a "STOP PAMPERING HER THIS MUCH" glare at Krishna.. "Not at all.. " Krishnaa replied, and all three of them glanced at Arjun's disappointed expression and started laughing again. "Okay so Parth.. now you two have your time. We'll be leaving.." he said and finally before leaving, signalled something to Arjun with his eyes, as if asking him to remember something. Krishnaa narrowed her eyes at the two.
No sooner had Krishna and Satya left, Krishnaa shot at Arjun, "What was that??" . Arjun looked away, "What was what??" "What did Sakha signal to you??" Krishnaa asked more specifically, with a frown. "Arreeyy baba... That's nothing... "Arjun came to Krishnaa, and kissed her little frown. Krishnaa couldn't help smiling. "You trust me??", Arjun suddenly asked. "Yes.... obviously!"Krishnaa was a little startled at how this question popped out of nowhere.
"Then.. come..." Arjun immediately brought out the hidden blindfold and blindfolded her, before she could even say anything more. He took her up in his arms and started walking towards the backyard path. "Arya!!! What are you doing?!?!" Krishnaa was too shocked to speak before. The chariot has now come a long way, but Arjun hasn't yet put her down, taking absolutely no heed of the Saarthi. Arjun didn't reply. The chariot stopped. Arjun came down the steps. He signalled the charioteer to leave, with his eyes, who was pretty too quick to abide by, understanding the intention of the prince.
Arjun walked down the bank of the river, a little away from Dwaraka. On the bank , there was a beautiful garden, and nevertheless to mention, some special arrangements. "Aaaaryyaa!!" This time Krishnaa nearly squealed. Arjun put her down, on the flowerbed. He opened her blindfold. Krishnaa was too surprised to speak. Will he never ever fail to surprise her?? She looked around. The place was heaven on earth. The river was flowing by one side with a beautiful rhythmic sound. The trees were filled with flowers and blossoms. There was a clear pool and a fountain with lotuses --- blue lotuses!!
In the centre, she was sitting on a flowerbed. She looked up at her love. Arjun sat in front of her, "This is for the woman who always keeps on surprising me. Had to do this, or else,.... Inferiority complex... You know..." Arjun chuckled. "Just a moment back I was thinking how you never ever fail to surprise me! " Krishnaa replied, thinking of their connect. Arjun had no more words. This beautiful woman in front of him was stealing his voice away. Amongst this whole beautiful moonlit surroundings, she still was glowing exquisitely-- like no other. He kept on staring at her. His trance was broken by her question, "What, exactly, are we doing here??" Arjun knew the answer, obviously. "Abhisaar... ",he replied looking intensely into her eyes. His gaze shifted to her lips -- her full crimson lips, which have attracted him since day one. "Oh.. so this is your and Sakha's joint plan.. huh..?" Krishnaa said.. "For US.."Arjun added. "How do you do this??"
"Do what?" Arjun is always baffled by her questions.
"Divert all topics to romance??" Ohh.. his Krishnaa.. "Superpowers..." He replied and hugged her close and tight. Krishnaa playfully slapped him lightly on his chest. Arjun acted a wince. They both laughed. All this was just too perfect. Too good. Whenever the two of them will be together, things need to be too good.
Arjun released her from the hug. "I have something to give you..." He smirked. "What??" Krishnaa was really curious. Arjun took out the necklace, and put it on her neck. Krishnaa touched it and had just started to stare at it when Arjun suddenly took it off and kept it aside.
"What happened??" Krishnaa asked. "I really don't want to get jealous of a mere necklace. So, better to keep it away... " He then took out the real gift he had to give to his Krishnaa. "I actually have two things to give to you... That one was from Maa... This is from me.." Arjun held it up. It was a thin and ethereal platinum necklace with a beautiful and exquisite pearl as pendant. Krishnaa stared at it. "I want you to wear this, always. I'll feel like you are keeping me with you..."Arjun said in an intensely romantic, husky voice. Krishnaa looked up into his eyes with dewy eyes. His love was too overwhelming. He put the necklace around her neck, as the moon smiled down at the eternal lovers....

In Dwaraka palace, Rukmini was sewing a beautiful design on a saree, when Krishna approached her. "Rukmini..." "Need to go to Satya tonight, too..?" Rukmini replied with a smile, without letting him complete his sentence. Krishna smiled at her in compliance, as his guilt clouded his vision a bit. Rukmini looked up at him. Keeping her hand on his shoulder, she said, "If Radha can live so far from you, still within you, always, why can't I manage this much? I am learning that art... Satya is still a kid. I don't mind it.. not at all.." She smiled her matured assuring smile. As Krishna left the chamber, he thought that maybe Rukmini is one of those reasons how he can manage without Radha. Heading towards his and Satya's chamber, he spotted Subhadra, staring out of the balcony into the dark night sky. "You needn't worry Subhadre.. he will be your husband, too." He whispered to himself. Then suddenly his eyes were moist thinking of the pain his Sakhi will have to go. Her father's wish at her birth will have to come true. And the saddest part is that, her beloved will be the chief reason of all of that, though unintentionally. His heart ached at how his Parth will also have to endure the pangs of separation.... Destiny... Being the Antaryaami certainly has its own drawbacks , too...