Yours, forever...

As soon as the new couple entered the main celebration hall, Duhshala ran to grab her seat beside the bride.
"Duhshala.." Gandhari held her hand as she knew what her daughter had planned. "Get up dear.. don't begin your silly antics now. The new couple will sit together." Duhshala pouted as Nitambini and Malini burst into laughter, really their Sakhi was the centre of attraction.
The new couple went to the central seat alloted for them. Various rituals were conducted. After the systematic rituals were over, Duhshala came and grabbed the hands of her Bhaiyya and Bhaabi. She was bubbling with joy and excitement. "I have already missed out on your Vivaah ceremony. However, I am not at all ready to miss out on the post-wedding fun. Come.. I have some games for you guys... " Arjun was a little apprehensive. He wasn't ready to waste this night too. Besides, he had secretly arranged for special preparations in his chamber and the adjacent garden zone. "Duhshala... Are all those things mandatory??" ,Arjun asked in a hesitative tone. "Oh yes Bhaiyya... " coming a little nearer she added, whispering in his ears, "Don't worry you guys will finally be let alone" Duhshala pursed her lips to control her laughter and winked at her Bhaiyya, while Arjun rolled his eyes at her. Krishnaa was really mesmerized to witness this amazing brother-sister bond amongst all the other complications. The ladies took the couple to another chamber. There the two sat face to face. There was a bronze tumbler in between. "Bhaiyya, let me tell you guys the rules. There are two rings in this alta-doodh in the tumbler. You have to pick up the ring meant for Bhaabi, and vice versa for you, Bhaabi ... Don't cheat, okay??" Arjun gave an exasperated smile. His sister will never understand his warrior instincts. He put his hand into the tumbler. He readily found the ring but the next moment his eyes locked with the intense blues in his front of him. The eye-lock seemed to stay for eternities. Krishnaa's hand had also frozen inside the tumbler. "Arreeyy!! Hurry up you two!!", Duhshala nagged. "Uff.. Don't you understand?? They need some time, because they are most probably searching in each other's eyes, rather than in the tumbler.." Everyone laughed. Krishnaa blushed and lowered her eyes. Inside the tumbler, she suddenly felt Arjun slipping the ring into her ring finger. She looked up to meet Arjun's unbroken intense hazel gaze. His eyes directed her and she slipped his ring into his index finger. The two took their hands out of the tumbler and the beautiful sight mesmerized everyone -- the two were holding hands and the Neelaas on the two ring were shining on their fingers.

"Wowww!!! Okay.. now their are some more games, or actually rituals, which you still need to perform.." Duhshala announced. Arjun was exasperated, still...
A pair of clay sara s were brought. Krishnaa's job was to cover one sara with the other. The lesser noise she made in the process the better. Krishnaa did the job absolutely silently. Kunti came to her and asked with joy, "You know Putri what you have done?? This ritual, like all the others is symbolical. The more noiselessly you cover the dish, it indicates that the more noiselessly you will cover up your husband's loopholes by working out fillers." She hugged Draupadi. Really this girl was her Arjun's Lakshmi. Arjun gave Krishnaa a "REALLY?!" look.

After a long set of rituals, the couple was finally allowed to retain to their chambers. Priyamvada took Malini and Nitambini to their chamber. Duhshala wanted to accompany the couple, yet again.. she has become a die-hard fan of her new Bhaabi. However an exasperated eye-rolling by Arjun, kept her at bay. She returned laughing after leaving the couple in Arjun's, now THEIR chamber.

Krishnaa was so exhausted that, immediately after getting into the chamber, she left it to Arjun to shut the doors, and went straight to the mirror and started taking off her jewelleries. Arjun came from behind and held her hands. Looking into her eyes in the mirror he said, "Let me". Krishnaa turned to face him, her back towards the mirror. Arjun one-by-one took off all her jewelleries, and then her odhni too. He stole glances at her shining back and luscious hair in the mirror. Then he took off her Chudamani and kept it down on the dressing counter. Krishnaa was a little confused, she wasn't supposed to usually take off the Chudamani. Arjun gave her a reassuring glance. Then, after taking off all her ornaments, his fingers started working in her luscious, soft and shiny hair. He untied all the clips and her bun. He let loose her hair on her back. Then he took her to the balcony jhoola-- his favourite place. He sat down on the jhoola beside her, then turned to face her.
Krishnaa was about to say something. Arjun put his finger on her full crimson lips. "I have too many things to tell you tonight. Please. You can speak anytime later on. I would need all the time tonight." Krishnaa nodded in approval. Arjun began his confession session.

"Krishnaa, I want to tell you again how much I love you... More than myself and yes, even more than my Bow, to my own astonishment.... Krishnaa ... I am a prince. A warrior. Patriotism is the life-blood of my life.. and what we have is not just in the physical, mental or intellectual level, but extends to our souls, which are interconnected, and forever bonded... We are no more and actually were never ever two separate identities, our existence is interdependent." Arjun paused and came down to sit in front of Krishnaa, holding her hands on her lap, " Krishnaa please don't ever misunderstand me. See, being bound to certain responsibilities, even if I ever happen to tie alliances with anyone else, ever in future, please remember, that none of them will be my love. My heart belongs to only you. And true love can happen only once in life, which had never happened to me before you, and will never happen after you ,also. Krishnaa, remember always that I am yours and only yours." Krishnaa was on the verge of tears. A rush of mixed feelings reeled through her. No she can never be ready to lose her Arjun, no matter what. Arjun took her face in his palms. "You will never ever lose me love. I can win the whole world to you... My life is already an ode to your indefinite and infinite love, with which you have won over the invincible Vijaya." He came up to the jhoola and hugged her tight. She reciprocated with equal love... He whispered in her ears, "Yours, forever..."