[[ANNOUNCEMENT]]

Dearest Readers,

I know I have been keeping you all hanging off the cliff for too long now. But, no more worries - just one more chapter , and one epilogue, and this book will be over. 😢. Well, I know it's kinda sad that our this journey together is finally coming to an end, but, this end has more of joy than sorrow. So, I'm going to make a row of clarifications, and here we go:

💙SEQUEL DOUBT: I am not going to write any sequel of this book.I had earlier said that I may write a sequel on Pragya and Arhaan (the name was not mentioned back then), I know. But, please just find it in yourselves to forgive me - I just cannot get that thing to write about them at the moment. So, I promise to give ya'll some Arhaan+Pragya lovie-dovie stuff in the epilogue. I am also going to introduce Abhimanyu's lady-love in the last chapter (par the epilogue) and going to give some Abhimanyu+ 'Yet unknown lady' scenes in the epilogue. 

💙EPILOGUE: So, besides the ones mentioned above, the epilogue will witness the reunion of Radha-Krishna, and their return to their Divine Abode. It's also going to showcase the return of Shiva-Shakti to Kailash, and probably some Shiva-Shakti moments in the wild beauty of their own abode. 

💙💙NEXT BOOK: Well... this is the main announcement. I had already said in the last author's note that I am working on two more stories at the moment - one Mahabharata inspired (not entirely 'fanfiction', in the truest essence) Arjuna+Draupadi story, which is very very very different from this one, and contains no magic, or divinity, or miraculous births and deaths - or whatsoever.
The other one is my first original non-fanfiction story. I'm really working after that as much as possible. Today, I'll just let you all see the cover of the book, and maybe after the epilogue, I'll publish the Book Summary or a few Snippets in the Acknowledgement section. PLEASE drop your feedbacks in the comments , although I'm again giving a cliff-hanger by not letting you all get access to at least the summary. I'm dropping the logline too - though, it may change. And, I have just started writing it, and not even a whole chapter is complete - though the chapter are REALLY long. I'll need some time in between, after finishing this book, to take that one to the stage of publishing, because this time I aim to give you all as much refined a version as possible. So... here we go (hoping dearly that you like it)....

 here we go (hoping dearly that you like it)

LOGLINE: Two entirely different people meet in a foreign land and from there, their lives tangle together into an adventurous journey of togetherness, unsure of where it will lead them, when unexpected feelings, truths  and obstacles come up their way. 

____________________________________________________________________