Territorial

"What!?", Arjun immediately snapped back. Krishnaa held his hand tight, signalling him not to behave badly with Rekha. Arjun understood the signal, and softened his eyes. Rekha sniffed and said, "Who will take up the rule of Naaglok, now?? I know we will be under the sovereignty of Indraprasth, but we need a king too...So, I would request you to provide an heir. Not a very big deal.. Just come with me to the Pooja Grah... Both of you may come.." Arjun shared a look at Krishnaa, who nodded..
They entered the Pooja Grah. Rekha took a golden dagger from a side-rack and handed it over to Arjun. He at once knew, what to do. It was exactly what Bhrata Bheem had to do. He made a small cut on his thumb, and Rekha took the dripping blood in a gem-studded lamp.. She placed it in front of the Naag deity's statue. There emerged a smoke cloud from the lamp, which slowly took the form of a young lad. He pranamed and took the blessings of Arjun, Rekha and Krishnaa.
Soon, after getting the subsidiary contract papers sealed, Arjun left with Krishnaa. They returned to an extremely worried campsite, who understood the mystery behind Krishnaa's sudden arrival only after Arjun narrated the whole incidence to them. They also celebrated the inclusion of the Northwestern frontier provinces under the sovereignty of Indraprasth.
That night, Krishnaa stayed at Arjun's tent, who sent an urgent message to Indraprasth to send a special convoy under Nakul and Sahadev, to take Krishnaa back to Indraprasth, as soon as possible.

"Arya...", Krishnaa called Arjun, who stood in the lamp light, opening his jewelries and uttariya. The night outside was dark and calm.. Arjun stood still, his face stern and responseless. Krishnaa slowly came up to him and kept her hand on his shoulder. "What happened?", she asked, her tone still shaky and soft. Arjun immediately caught her hand within his one hand, turned around and pulled her onto his chest. Krishnaa gasped sharply. He immediately sealed his lips on her. After a long moment of breathlessness, he took her up in his arms and carried her to the bed and quickly laid her down. Krishnaa really couldn't trace his activities. She had seen him extremely passionate, but this aggression mixed with his passion, made it all times more intense. He was too quick to undress her and pull her in a strong and overwhelmingly love-filled  embrace. "Why does everyone have to lay their filthy eyes on MY Krishnaa??! You. Are. Mine. ", his honest and aggressive voice whispered strongly and passionately in her ear. " You are mine too.. And, I am yours. How does it matter what the others do or think? Nothing can ever change this.", she whispered back, soothingly and firmly. The moon and stars stood witnesses to the synthesis of the passionate symphony of their intense love, yet again.

The next morning dawned on them, bright and clear.
Arjun decided to take Krishnaa to a small visit to the Sindhu banks. The riverside is really awestrikingly beautiful. Various flowers of different bright colours deck the banks. The riverwater is blue and clear. The two sat on a rock in the bank, resting there heads on each other's shoulders, watching the serene surroundings. Arjun slowly side-hugged Krishnaa in a strong and protective embrace-- as if, if he loosened his hold for a moment she would, maybe, disappear. Krishnaa smiled at the extra-protectiveness of her husband. "Krishnaa...", he called softly, love and concern dripping off his voice. "Hmm..",she replied. "Please don't misunderstand me for the marriage...", he almost pleaded. Krishnaa raised her head and cupped his face in a palm. "What do you think?? Can I ??", she narrowed her eyes and pursed her lips to stop giggling. Arjun raised an eyebrow. "Oh.. how can't I? My dear husband married someone else for saving me and then literally closed that chapter of his life, the moment he got me back and safe... How can I not 'misunderstand'?",she said with utmost sarcasm and humour. Arjun chuckled while she giggled.

He stared into her clear blue eyes, getting lost in their mysteries, yet again. They stayed quiet, their silence speaking a billion words. Krishnaa matched back the intense gaze of those shiny hazels. Love and bliss was all that they could feel, in the lap of nature, silence and serenity ruling the magical ambience.

Three days later, the convoy led by Nakul and Sahadev arrived from Indraprasth. Krishnaa had to return. The two separated again, but never from heart. Arjun genuinely promised, "I'll be back in just six more months. Put up with this, please..." Krishnaa nodded with a smile and said, "Don't worry. We will wait, and I shall always be by you. Never ever worry about me misunderstanding you, again...", as he planted a soft kiss on her forehead, followed by a trail of wet kisses along her jawline, down the back of her earlobe, her neck, down to her chest, when Krishnaa abruptly stopped him and whispered with a wink, "For later..." She left, leaving him, already waiting for their reunion.

Krishnaa arrived in Indraprasth in a week. Pragya and Abhi, who had just started walking, ran to her, as she entered her Mahal, where they had been waiting for her with Nitambini and Malini. The two kids, let out a light sob as they hugged her. Krishnaa hugged them back tightly, taking them up onto her lap, little teardrops flowing down her cheeks. "Sakhi, your blue-lotus fragrance had somehow managed to calm down these two munchkins of you. That's why I and Nita di used to keep them here...", Malini said with a wet chuckle. "Ma is here, babies...", Krishnaa sweet-talked the kids. The two giggled at they shared glanced at Krishnaa and then at each other and final uttered their first word, "Maai..." Krishnaa was so overwhelmed. So was Malini and Nitambini. She hugged the two kids tighter, who hugged her back, repeating the chaste word time and again....