[Random A/N]

Good evening lovelies,

Oh my... It's been so long since I've posted an author's note in this book. So, here are some points I need to address:

• I can never thank you people enough for the love that you've been showing this book since day 1. I'm so so overwhelmed. So, maybe this is good news for you guys that I'm editing this one, little-by-little. It'll take a lot of time, given the length of the book, the fact that I don't even remember the storyline (XD) and the fact that I have to focus on my newer works.

Still, it's still in the top ones of #ardi, #mythological and probably some more too. You guys are simply too amazing.

• I don't know if I should say this, but I'll be glad if you guys could check out my other works too and see if any of them interest you.

I've recently started 'You Never Know' a Mafia romance that I'm trying to do a little differently.

The only reason that 'The Call Of The Night' is still for free here, despite the fact that it is for premium on Webnovel and Moboreader, is because I want to know you people's reaction and opinions about it.

For the people who have given Unexpected a try, it is on hold now. But I'm already writing the next chapters and one is near-ready.

My book, Ivy Of Words, a collection of poems in out on Amazon, Flipkart and BlueRose Store (links in my website in the profile), and a sample is available on Wattpad.

My new poetry dump, Ivy Of Tears is out too. ;)

You people need to talk with me T_T.

I want to know how you feel about the one-shots I write, the next ArDi fanfic book-cover I shared, or if I should do another spin-off. You guys' support has got me here, I can't keep up without that.

I'm still open to writing requests too, you know.

• Lastly, I'm a highschool student and it is my senior year with just a few more months left for the school finals. So, I need your patience. I know I give ultra-late updates. Still... I'll be much quicker May onwards.

• And... Thank you for sticking with me this long. It has been quite a journey and I have you guys to thanks for all of this :)

~Love (and gratitude) to infinity and beyond ;)
Bristi ❤️

____________