Welcoming

The next morning the guests began to arrive... Krishnaa just didn't feel like leaving her chamber, so she decided to stay back there. Priu and Abhi also didn't have the warfare practice session today. So, she took a look at their studies. These kids were so vibrant and so much more fidgety that they often lost touch with their books. But, whatever they learnt, they always did that by heart, and never ever forgot that. It had also been decided, that, since they have so many quote-unquote 'Super Talented' people in their own family, they  would better stay back at home and learn from their exquisite parents and their family, than go to Gurukul; atleast till they were seven or eight years old. Moreover, the kids were too enthusiastic to stay with their siblings, born or unborn...

Arjun was almost running around. His in-laws would be arriving at Indraprasth. Moreover, everyone is going to arrive from Dwarka too, and he is alone, running around and making all the arrangements. His brothers had their own respective responsibilities, specially Nakul and Sahadev, who have been heaved down with the responsibilities of looking after the four kids (by their wives who are busy in the kitchen, more busy due to Krishnaa's absence there) , other than Abhi, Priu and Kirti... and.... Arjun smirked to himself at the thought of his unborn baby, still inside his mother. Suddenly, a thought crossed his mind. Krishnaa didn't have a single check-up during this pregnancy. Things were really not much smooth at first. Infact this pregnancy itself was pretty sudden. Besides... they are already deciding names for a daughter, as they hope that the Almighty would make sure that Priu's wish is fulfilled.... But... What if they get both a son and a daughter??!! Excitement boiled up within him at the thought of twins.. that too one boy and a girl. That would be much of a physical stress for Krishnaa, but, as a child, he himself had at times wished-- how good it would have been if he had a twin sister... He had even asked his mother about it once, and his parents had grinned at thequestion. Later on, as he grew up, he slowly began realizing that it wasn't possible anymore and how kiddish and foolish his question had been... Morepver.. the reason of his birth.. He immediately commanded his subconscious to stop overthinking about the past, and the future, kindoff, and concentrate more on the present. His babies... Oops... Their 'babies'.... Well.. If Mahadev fulfills Priu's wish, then why not his?? He chuckled subconsciously as he realized that he was being a kid, yet again. The love of his life is allowing him to relive his own childhood, time and again, through his kids. 

The guests from Dwarka soon arrived. As usual, the two Sakhas hugged each other like they have met after aeons. However, the look in Krishna's eyes left Arjun really baffled. Something is there. The question which he couldn't even imagine for all these years suddenly popped up in his mind. What kind of a connect does he have with Madhav? What keeps him so attached to him? Before meeting Madhav, he could feel this support and serenity only during  his prayers... From Mahadev... Some kind of a connection is there... A few words were raking his mind as he kept up the formal smile and went on welcoming all the guests with his trademark gentleman etiquettes--- HIMSELF, KRISHNAA, MADHAV, NATURE and MAHADEV... He really could get no clue why he was overthinking so much today, and from where 'NATURE' and 'MAHADEV' suddenly entered the list, but it seemed as if his mind was absolutely out of his own control today... He shoved off the thoughts and analyses. He needs to focus on NOW, more due to Krishnaa's absence, now he has to do all those junks called 'Welcoming formality'.... Wait.... Is he changing? He just called 'welcoming formality' as 'junk'!!! Something is off beat... Arjun again made an effort and finally stopped his overthinking spree successfully. 

The Yadav family weren't guests, they were family. So, they stayed at the main palace, instead of the guest quarters. Satyabhama and Rukmini were too excited to meet Abhi, Priu, Kirti and Krishnaa, and almost ran to Krishnaa's Mahal. Arjun didn't even have to ask Krishna to stay back with him. He automatically did so in order to help him with the welcoming formalities. Arjun even felt a little tensed. His in-laws are coming for the first time, and he really didn't want to leave a single loophole anywhere. 

Soon Maharaj Drupad, Maharani Mohini, Shikhandini, Dhrishtdyumn and his newly married wife arrived. Krishnaa had much craved to attend the wedding but the Rajvaidyaa had already strictly forbidden her to take up any sorts physical stress during the course of this pregnancy. Drupad was so happy to see Arjun. His heartfelt words and showers of Congratulations almost moistened Arjun's eyes. Even Maharani Mohini was blessing Arjun a lot. She was also very eager to meet her daughter after so long, and her grandchildren for the first time. However, the moment she saw Subhadra, the glow in her eyes somewhat lessened. Arjun noticed this. But, honestly, he was in no mood to think over these petty things.. He somehow just wanted to 'check-in' the guests and run away... He needs to know the answers to quite some mysteries about HIMSELF. His origin, the reason of his birth.... Moreover, Krishnaa's birth prophecy said that she will be the Nar's soulmate... Which in turn means, his soulmate... Why is He the 'Nar', and how?? Only his Madhav can answer all these questions.. Moreover, he is having this strange feeling the the reasons of his, Krishnaa's and Madhav's birth are interconnected. Vyasdev's predictions during Priu's birth are now making him feel like even Priu's birth is somehow related to all these things... Suddenly he is having this strange feeling that for all these days he had just been competing, with himself, maybe, but, in the process he has lost the real him. How was he always so much ahead of his peers? How did he falll so deeply in love with Krishnaa the very moment he saw her? How is Krishnaa so exquisite? Why does Madhav possess super powers? Did they already have some connection beforehand? 

Suddenly, something struck him... How is he so cool when he is 'cool', and sooo fierce when angry? The loving him and the ferocious him are so contrary... This is just like... His thought shocked himself...