Dwaraka

Next morning with the sun's first rays, Arjun and Draupadi after taking the elders' blessings , with Malini, Nitambini along with the guards and servants set out for Dwaraka. With the large convoy, to look to the needs of the new Kulavadhu, it took them a little longer than usual to reach Dwaraka - ten days later, Arjun and Draupadi beated at the Dwaraka Nagardwaar.
Krishna, Balram, Satyabhama and Revati came to the Nagardwaar. As soon as the couple came to the palace gates, they found Rukmini, Devaki, Vaasudev and Subhadra waiting. Devaki and Rukmini hugged Krishnaa. She received special accolade and regard since it was her first visit to Dwaraka. As Devaki, Vaasudev, Balram and Revati left after leaving the rest on the youngers, Satyabhama held Draupadi's arm. "I was thinking that Krishnaa should stay with me and Rukmini di tonight... We will be having a hell lot of fun.." Arjun knew that Satya was always the ultimate spoiler to all his plans, but this was too much to digest. He stopped walking midway and gaped with all the pain and disappointment. Krishnaa herself was too shocked and disappointed, though she tried her best to hide that. Krishna approached Satya and said, "As you wish my dear.." as the two winked at each other. Rukmini noticed this and pursed her lips trying to hide her smile. Even an off-mooded Subhadra couldn't help but smile at Krishna and Satya's pranks. Arjun now fumed, "Madhav.. you should really stop pampering Satya and her stupid pranks.... I was literally so freaked out..." All of them laughed as Krishnaa let out a sigh of relief, secretly.
After lunch and a formal conversation session with the elders, Satya wanted to have a private chat with Krishnaa, while the two Sakha's found solace in each other, as usual.
"So... Krishnaa, have you guys had any adventure yet??" Satya enquired as the two sat in Satya's chamber with Malini and Nitambini. Krishnaa was a bit baffled by the term 'adventure'. "Arrey baba!! I mean 'abhisaar'.. " Satya winked, " Now don't ask me what that is.." Satya, Malini and Nitambini laughed as Krishnaa looked down and blushed. "Hey.. say naah!!" Satya nagged. "No..Satya didi..."
"Alright... But wait.. oops... Don't ever call me didi.. only Satya is fine.." Satya smiled. "Sure.. " Krishnaa reciprocated.

In Krishna's chamber the two Sakha's were immersed in deep conversation. What were they not discussing about? Future war plans, territorial expansion agendas, political complications, their married lives...
"Parth.... I think some problem is coming up from the Kauravas' side..." Krishna warned Arjun.. "Meaning..?" Arjun was baffled.
"See Arjun.. every single man in Aryavart is  envying you for being Aryavart's most desirable woman's husband. And you think Duryodhan and his associates won't do something..." Arjun understood the gravity of the situation. "What can it be, Sakha?"
" I think they will either try to push you behind the bars or get you banished somehow, no matter who accompanies you. They will,in the process, try their best to trouble Sakhi..."
This time Arjun was really tensed. No, not his Krishnaa. He knew that once he was out of the way, they could do literally anything with his Krishnaa. He really needs to be much careful. "Is there any way we can avert that??" "By separating out from Hastinapur..." Krishna advised, shocking Arjun. "Yes Parth... That is the only way out.. " "I'll try... Thanks a lot Madhav, for warning me..." The two Sakhas hugged each other. Suddenly there was a knock on the door.
They looked up at the doorway. "Bhratashri, may I come in..?..." Subhadra asked..
"Arrey Subhadre.. come in dear..." Subhadra came in. Arjun smiled a formal greeting. Subhadra smiled back, though deep down a pain was pricking her. She sat beside Krishna. Krishna knew that she was a little off due to Arjun's wedding. Arjun suddenly remembered his mother's gift to her. "Hey Subhadra.." Arjun called her out of her low trance. She looked up towards him. "Maa has sent a gift for you... Wait a minute. I will just go and bring it from our chamber.." Arjun quickly ran to their chamber, where Krishnaa and Satya were chatting. Both of them were a little surprised to see Arjun. "Suddenly?" Satya asked. Arjun didn't pay heed. He went to the place where his belongings had been kept. Krishnaa walked up to him and placed her hand on his shoulder. Arjun turned towards her. "Any problem Arya?" Arjun looked at her crystal blues, his intense hazels nearly penetrating into them. Satya cleared her voice, pretty loud. "  "  'Any problem' you two?" She mocked.
"No .. nothing such.." Arjun said hesitantly, while breaking eye contact with Krishnaa. "Where did I keep the box...." Arjun whispered to himself while searching for the box containing the pendant. Krishnaa came back to her previous seat on the couch beside Satya. Arjun found out the box and took it to Krishna's chamber.

Meanwhile, in Krishna's chamber, Subhadra expressed her deep feelings to her brother. "Bhratashri.. why did this happen? Didn't the Almighty know how much I wanted Arjun??" She nearly sobbed.
"The Almighty, Devi Mahamaya herself has taken the form of Sakhi and come into this realm as Arjun's soulmate. She has been made for him. There's no way you can express your grudge against that. Also, you can never win away anyone into your life. They are made for each other. The reasons of their birth are interdependent. Maybe, someday, your wish may also be fulfilled.. Don't worry. However, he is hers only and forever... " He explained and consoled Subhadra. Subhadra really got the fact. And, she could no way ignore that little ray of hope in her brother's words.
Arjun entered the chamber. "Come Parth... Got that?" "Yes, Madhav.." Arjun replied with a smile. He came up to Subhadra. He smiled and opening the box, held that out in front of her. Subhadra was really mesmerized by this cute pendant. She picked out the pendant and holding it in her hands, whispered, "Love you Bua..."
Arjun smiled... His mother was really so lovable.

However a thought couldn't stop worrying him. No. He can't let anyone harm his Krishnaa. No way. Now he really wanted that kingdom division, which he has never wanted till date.