Guests

Back to Author's P.O.V... Hope you guys enjoyed the unique previous two chapters..😇

Arjun slowly took her hands in his, as Krishnaa blushed, as usual... "Aww.. You still blush when I touch you?? It's been soooo long now...", he teased her.. Krishnaa lightly slapped him on the arm, "Don't tease me... Baby will feel bad naa?", and said with a pout. Arjun laughed out loud. This lady is impossible..... His impossible lady... 

"Arya..", Krishnaa's call drew him out of the blissful trance. "I needed to talk to you about something...", she said a little timidly, as she inched a bit closer to him and held his hand. Arjun looked intently into her eyes, focused and curious. "Arya.....", she began, hesitantly, "Arya..... I want to invite Uloopi, Arya and Chitrangada to Indraprasth.. with their sons...." She finally finished the sentence, stuttering. Arjun shoved off her hand from his hand as he shot up from his sitting position on the bed. He couldn't utter a single syllable as his brows knit into a deep frown and his hazel eyes darkened into a darker shade of brown in extreme anger. How could she even think about this?! That was the darkest phase of his life. And, she wants to bring in the memories from that period?! Why doesn't she understand? All that had killed him from within, knowing well how much pain all that was giving her... He stood still, his eyes and face hard and still. Never... 

"Arya... Please..", Krishnaa slowly requested him in a soft and almost trembling voice. "Never ever!!", Arjun snapped. He came to her in a flick, kneeling in front of her and holding her face between his firm hands. She trembled at the intensity of rage in his darkening eyes. "You and Subhadra are my only wives... Nobody else... I wouldn't have even accepted her, just because she is Madhav's sister, and she was also in a tight situation, and the marriage was also politically essential. But, get this straight.... In my life and my heart.. It's just youuu!" Krishnaa shivered under his intense gaze and the intensity of the rage that was almost radiating from him.. Why is he getting this mad? He had married them... Now, what's the matter... Restlessness boiled under her skin. Yet, she retained her composure. He is already too mad to quarrel with. Moreover, if she becomes equally mad that would result into a catastrophic fight... She closed her eyes for a moment to retain her composure. Then she slowly opened them, and making an eye contact with him, said, "Arya... Please try to understand. They need to come here. I am not trying to plan something against you, for heaven's sake.... I am just trying to call them here so that they don't grow too resentful and go on to revolt against the sovereignty of Indraprasth or do something like Rekha... That's it..."

Arjun could clearly spot the exasperation in her way-too-calm voice. And yes, her logics are indeed right. Maybe he is seeing the whole thing too emotionally. He should have seen the logic behind it before straightaway fuming like this on her.

"I'm sorry...", he apologized sincerely, as he softly planted a loving kiss on her forehead. She smiled. There eyes locked and again that current passed through them. Suddenly, Krishnaa's facial expressions changed, as she shut her eyes for a split second. Arjun tensed, as her hand flew to her six-month-old baby-bump. She then opened her eyes, looking overjoyed. Arjun just couldn't gauge the swift shift of her expressions. She took his left hand as she placed his palm on her baby-bump. "Arya... During my every pregnancy, I experience or learn something new. The previous two times, unfortunately, you couldn't get to feel the baby's first kick. But this time, I won't let you miss that...." Arjun kept his palm still for a while as he suddenly felt a jerk. Whoa! The baby kicks like This?! He looked up at her-- his eyes wide in excitement and joy. She giggled. Another kick... Then another.... Arjun chuckled.

"I got it..", Krishnaa suddenly said. Arjun looked up at her, raising his eyebrows questioningly. "You know, we were talking about guests na.. So, she just wanted to remind us, that our chief guest is in here...", she said pointing at her bump with her eyes. Arjun laughed. He slowly looked up at her. His eyes darkening again with pure love and desire... Krishnaa locked her eyes with him, as she slightly squirmed. He slowly inches his face nearer to hers. Then locking her within his arms, he placed his lips on hers. She immediately retaliated the kiss....  The scene ended in a loving hug, as the moon slowly rose, replacing the last faint rays of the setting sun...

Karn was sitting alone in his chamber. They all have received the invitation to go to Indraprasth. But HOW? Arjun certainly knows about their deeds. Then why? Is he having some plot behind the cloak of this invitation. Even if Arjun does, he probably won't even resist being punished or trapped in a way... His eyes moistened. What he let happen to Her.. the sadistic pleasure he gathered while watching Her suffer.. he should be punished.... Why did he do all that? The answer is very much unknown to he himself... Every second of that dark night, he wanted to touch her, see her pain.... NO!! He shut his eyes, as he crumbled on the floor in severe pain and guilt. He loved her, right? Or, that is what he supposedly thought... Then, how could he think about her like that? Has he stooped down to that level as a human?  Does he really think of her that way...?! No no... He need to go to Indraprasth, and suffer any plot that Arjun has supposedly framed, and...apologize to her. Apologize to ARJUN. He suddenly remembers that day of war-skill exhibition in the Hastinapur grand auditorium... When he first saw the Mahanayak....