Danger Bells

Arjun had snatched away his Subhadra from him, at the first place. His mind flew back to his teenage days of mace and wrestling training under Balram Dau in Dwarka. He had fallen for the Yadav princess at the very first glance. He had thought that maybe, she too , had. They used to roam about in the beaches and gardens, chatting for hours. They shared such a beautiful connection, or atleast, that was what he thought. Then, from almost nowhere, Arjun entered their lives one day, like a cold dusty violent storm, ruining his life, snatching away his first love from him. He had come with Krishna to meet his maternal uncle, Vasudev, for the first time. Heavens only know , what spell he casted on the young Subhadra. She literally started to ignore his presence and concentrated all her attention on Arjun; running after him all day long, trying her level best to make a place in his heart, who thought of her as none but his own sister, just the way he looked upon Duhshala. Duryodhan's uncontrolled rage has always been his biggest foe, just the opposite of Arjun. Thus, one fine midnight, he attempted to stab Arjun, and immediately got caught by the Gudakesha's supreme warrior instincts. Afterall, being the son of Indrdev, he had absolute control over all his senses -- indriyas.. Following that incident, Krishna took Arjun's side and obviously, Balram gave training an attempt-to-murderer of his own paternal cousin. He had to return to Hastinapur, losing both Subhadra and his exclusive training opportunity.

Then again, Draupadi. The woman who could have made him keep his world at her feet, got married to Arjun. That was maybe the biggest blow. Moreover, the fire and aura of her personality was burning him further. He even knew that his very own wife wanted to get married to Arjun, just like so many other princesses. Inspite of not being the eldest in even some controversial way, Arjun had the hearts of all the elders too, who, certainly would have loved to see him rule the whole empire of Bharatvarsh. Yudhishthir might be the future emperor of Aryavart, but that man was the real emperor. And, the Panchaal princess knows thaat well , that she is the empress...

Duryodhan's chest burned, as hot rage and envy rose from within. He clenched his fists. "Dear Duryodhan.... I have a plan...", said Mamashri Shakuni, bringing him out of his trance. Duryodhan turned towards him. The devil began, "We can contact Naagraj Vasuki. He is pretty strong to prove a potential threat to the Arjun-less Indraprasth, or atleast to the Queen. However, contacting Vasuki, doesn't literally mean 'contacting' him. Just one tiny move, and let his lust drive him mad.... On the other hand, his sister, Naagkanya Rekha, is crazy over Arjun. She shall also get Arjun in the way, thus increasing the distance between the two of them..." Lust, greed, hatred and envy filled the air...

It has been about two months since Arjun has left. Priu and Abhi are growing up really fast. Meanwhile, both of them have also uttered their first words -- each other's names.... Krishnaa sat alone in the palace gardens, thinking about all this and wondering, where Arjun might be, now...

Arjun has reached the Northwestern Frontier provinces. These areas are ruled by the Naags. Meanwhile, he has also come to know about Rekha's craze for him. Thus, he is extracautious, not to let history repeat itself. He literally needs to launch a decisive conquest and uproot them all at once...

Krishnaa was sitting all alone. She had even asked the servants and guards to leave. the loneliness slowly shadowed upon her... she was missing her Arjun severely. Suddenly, a strong gust of wind came in. Her blue-brown silky shining hair, that was cascading down her back and shoulders, all open , was a bit disheveled. Suddenly, a single hair got detached and flew out of the garden. The maidservant was hiding in a corner of the garden wall. She caught the hair, and sneaked out. She gave it to the masked man, waiting outside the palace premises, who immediately uttered the mantra that he was taught. The hair vanished...

Naagraj Vasuki was having a peaceful sleep in Patal lok. Suddenly, he felt a slight ticklish sensation of his tanned hard chest. He opened his eyes to find a long hair there. He could certainly understand that it belonged to none of his queens, because it was special. Blue-brown, smooth and shiny like glass, emitting a tantalizing blue lotus fragrance. At once, he knew whos it could be. The only woman, who emitted this fragrace. The most beautiful woman of Aryavart. Till then, he had only heard of her beauty, but today, the aura of a single hair of hers was tantalizing him. He wondered, what the lady herself must be like. He slowly got up ,her imaginations blocking his all senses. He was dying to see her, to touch her. Viola!! He thought... Arjun wasn't supposed to be there , now. He knew what he had to do. He instantly got up and went to his sister's chamber. "Rekha!! Rekha!!", he called her, as he heard the sound of her veena stop. She opened the door. "What is it Bhaiyaa? So early in the morning..", Rekha asked, pretty surprised. Without any further pleasantries Vasuki straightaway asked her, "You want Arjun, right? I have a way..." Rekha was stunned, but she just nodded, letting her brother come in...

After they had finished devising the plan, Vasuki told Rekha, "He will be here... Because she will be here... " He smirked evilly .
Krishnaa was sitting alone in the garden. It was all so serene. All he could think of was Arjun... Her mind also drifted off to Priu.. She was about to get up and get going to Priu, suddenly a dark shadow covered her, and a cold sensation and numbness enveloped all her senses... She didn't know what was happening.. she just felt all her surroundings go dark...