ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

Dearest Readers,

Sniff sniff... Where do I even start? From how much love you all have given this book and the protagonists, even the antagonist?? Or from how your support has helped me stick to my decision to complete this book without leaving it hanging in between. Honestly, that was my greatest fear while writing this. There are so many amazing books on ArDi in Wattpad itself, which had a great start, but were stopped in between. But you guys didn't let me stop, with your precious views, votes and comments... Besides, on some days my brain just goes blank and no matter how long I sit with Wattpad/Word open in front of me, I can't type over a few words.
Thank you all so much for giving me a reason to get up from those dark, blank days and again start writing.

Because, I write for you all and our common love for ArDi...

So, kindly tell me if you want a small spin-off of this book, and also mention on what you want that to be about . Like - if you want a certain person's pov of a certain chapter, or any such scene that's not directly written in the book, eg., Ashok Sundari's visit to the mortal realm, some Arhaan-Pragya scenes or whatever it is. Just write in the comments here or PM me. I'll be glad to fulfill your wishes.
I'll post those as a series of short spin-offs as additional chapters of this book itself, titled Spin-off 1, Spin-off 2 etc. Infact, you can even ask for some intensely romantic stuff... I'll try...

For now, I'm publishing my second ArDi book 'Veeryashukla' today. However, I can give you no guarantees regarding the uploading frequency, since, Unexpected seems to be needing a lot of attention at the moment..

And, if you please, drop a comment covering your overall feedback of my first book and your journey with Arjuna and his Krishnaa.

"Let love reign, because while the world might burn down to ashes at the end, love lasts - to infinity and beyond..."
~ Bristi Sen

And don't ever forget to add Unexpected and Veeryashukla to your libraries..🤗