Torment

The man ordered aloud, "Some light please.... I think the angel doesn't like darkness..." I knew this voice.. The guards lit the fire torches all around the place. It was a dungeon, an I was half-lying in a corner of it-- my limbs cuffed. And those five men were--- Duryodhan, Duhshasan, AngRaaj Karn, Gandhar Raj Shakuni, and ... Ashshwatthama too!!

I really wanted to get up and slam a slap across this Duryodhan's face.. But, I was chained and weak.... The fire within me flared. I slowly lifted myself up on my hands... The wretched beast was glaring at me... Dare-devil indeed! Sarcasm rose in my mind.... He will have to pay back, no matter what!! 

"Pranipaat", he said with a wicked smirk and then a cackle. He slowly approached me and half-sat in front of me. I felt like backing off, but I won't let him witness a single weak moment of mine.. That's the only way I have in order to protect my honour. "After long... Right? So, how are you liking the special treatment here..... Pity, pity.... From Indraprasth, to this dark dungeon... So sad...", he said wickedly with an evil grin. How can somebody be so evil? He himself has a wife and two kids!! And this is how he behaves with his cousin-brother's wife?! I glared back at him and after a while I could feel him squirm under my strong glare. The next moment he fisted my already disheveled hair and pulled my face closer to his. He glared back at me. When I didn't lower my eyes, he said in a low and heated voice, "You know what, had your eyes not been so beautiful, I would have pierced them with red-hot iron rods!!", his words laced with threat and lust. I smirked, "Try..." He threw me on the floor, as the cuffs on my wrists held me back. He laughed out. I felt blood ooze down my bare left shoulder, as it hit the rough floor. My eyes burned with unshed tears. But no.... I won't cry.... The daughter of the fire never cries for these evil fools.  "Oh hooo.... Are you bleeding sweetheart?", I heard Dushasan taunt , as Shakuni cackled. Duryodhan touched the left side of my back, that was bare and traced his finger a little downwards. I backed off and shrugged off his venomous touch.... 

He brought his face a little downwards and whispered in a devilish tone, "How many times do you think I will let you back out? So ravishingly gorgeous.... I'll love to ravish each pore of it... and... mmm... this suffocating dungeon is filled with such a sweet fragrance... Oh, Yojanagandha.. I forgot... Well.. I can't forget any longer.... Why shall it be only Arjun enjoying this outstanding beauty?? I'll be back very soon sweetheart...." He said and left with his team of devils.... 

I couldn't sit back any longer.. I  fell aside and just heard Angraaj ordering the guards outside, "No food, no water.. Let her determination and strength drain off....." My strength can, but not my determination.... "Arya...", was all that I could mutter, before I again surrendered to the darkness....

Arjun's P.O.V.(Point Of View):

Indraprasth was already in a gloom when I steeped in with Madhav. The Narayani Sena was waiting at the borders... We will do every possible thing to find Krishnaa out. I stepped into Krishnaa's Mahal..
"Pitashree...", Priu called out and she and Abhi ran to me... "Maai..?",Priu questioned in a wet voice. I sat on my knees. Even I had tears in my eyes. My intelligent kids didn't nag much. They hugged me tight as both sobbed into my shoulders. Tears clouded my eyes....
No ... I can't waste my energy in crying... Krishnaa needs me... "Pitashree needs to leave now, kids... Stay with your Maani and Pitamahi.. Abide by them and wait for your Maai... Pitashree will bring her back, at any costs!!" Determination and anger rang in my voice. Both of them nodded, as they wiped off their tears. My warrior kids!

I reached the borders with Madhav. The Narayani Sena was waiting... Madhav went to them and gave them the instructions, as per the plans that we have made in Indraprasth.

We will first and foremost head northwest. Madhav suspects Krishnaa is there. Duryodhan, Duhshasan, Karn, Shakuni and Ashshwatthama are not at Hastinapur or Ang..

Idiots!! They abducted my wife and went vanish, and now the stupids think that I won't hunt them down... But there are two questions rotating in my mind--- first, why did Madhav say that he is suspecting Krishnaa to be in the Northwest? Second, where are those morons? Why would they be with her?! Are they tormenting her?! Torturing her?! Planning to kill her!!!?? Oh no!! But why?? Because of their blind lust?! Or ......
Wait wait....
My last night with Krishnaa... What had we done? I made love to her... Can Krishnaa be... Pregnant??
That can be the oy reason for which they have abducted her now.. but how did they know about it when Krishnaa herself didn't..? There is a missing link everywhere... Krishnaa got abducted without anybody else's knowledge... That lady simply vanished.. from the whole of Indraprasth, and that too in a night... Krishnaa was taken off to the Northwest, in one night... Duryodhan and his associates reached there so soon... They knew about her pregnancy....

Maya... There is some evil magic in all this... Somebody is helping them... Who can that be? Uloopi?? No... Then.... Rekha..?!!! Yes... Rekha!! She is the only one who can help them... The only one who can be so merciless and who can stoop down to this level... The girl wants me to make a new record by slaughtering a woman... Because, that's exactly what I am going to do, the moment I get to lay my hands on her and get to know about Krishnaa's whereabouts... And that kalank of a son too.. won't exist!!

Madhav's voice broke my trance. He was done instructing the Sena... He has almost implemented, all that I have thought of right now..... He smiled at me subtly, knowing that I have succeeded in solving the real mystery... Now, there's no power in trilok that can stop me from reaching Krishnaa... Please bear with anything that comes your way Krishnaa.. I am coming...