Part 11

Lia

It genuinely surprises me when Muffin agrees to my idea and actually tells Tank that she wants to watch the execution.

"No." Tank doesn't even think about, immediately refusing Kat's request.

"Tank... - I start seriously, standing right beside Muffin to give her some support - This is her only chance to get closure. Are you seriously going to deny that? Those people almost ruined her life."

"Lia, no. We both know it won't be pretty. - oh, you can bet it won't - What if she can't handle it?" The Prez counters sternly.

"Let her decide what she can handle. If she thinks I'm too brutal, she can leave. Just like Goldie did." I argue, taking Kat's side on this. I won't let Tank bring her down just because he thinks she can't handle this.

Tank stares at me seriously for a moment then turns to Muffin with a challenging look. "Katherine, are you sure about this?"

"Yes." That's my girl!

"I swear to god, you have horrible influence on the women here." Tank glares at me, but I only grin at him smugly. The time of men's reign is slowly coming to an end, that's for sure.

"It'll only get worse, brother. - Blake chuckles amusedly - You haven't seen anything yet." He states, sending me a wink which I counter with an air kiss.

"Wow, isn't that reassuring!" Tank exclaims sarcastically, rolling his eyes.

As Kat goes to her man, I head to mine. I get behind my Cakey and wrap my arms around his shoulders, nuzzling my face into the crook of his neck and ignoring the others talking around us. It's only been a short while but I've already missed my man.

"Very well then... - Tank sighs heavily, catching my attention - Once everyone's here, we'll go to deal with the prisoners. Ghost, get ready. I want to be done with all four of them today." He turns to me seriously.

"Time to play." I can't help but smirk sinisterly at the thought of what I'm going to do to all those scumbags in the shed. Just like I thought, the second my belly was full of sweetness, I had ideas literally flood my brain.

"You really are full of surprises, I have to admit." Tank chuckles, giving Muffin an amused look over his glass of beer. It was pure comedy when he actually spit it out after hearing Kat's request.

Feeling my back ache from bending over for a while, I casually climb onto the back of the booth and sit on Cakey's lap, snuggling into his warm chest comfortably.

"How come?" Kat implores curiously, still pressed against Killer.

"I never expected you to ask to watch the execution."

"I... thought about it, but I wasn't sure until I talked to Lia." I hear Muffin say, but I'm too busy cuddling with my Cakey to mind.

"I swear to god you should be a psychologist." Tank chuckles, turning to me with an amused smirk, but I only shrug at him.

"Or a doctor." Killer adds, making me turn to him, only to see him holding his busted leg. I was genuinely surprised when I saw him move around already. I didn't expect him to get better so quickly.

"Or a hitman, a bodyguard, a manager, a mechanic, a racer, or a fighter, oh wait, you're already a fighter." Blake lists out with a grin, kissing my head.

"You're so cheesy." I laugh at him.

"You know you love it."

"That I do." I smile lovingly, pulling him for a kiss.