Part 54

Lia stares at her reflection in the mirror quietly, adjusting her dress for the last time. She can't believe that in just a few moments she will be officially Lia Knight, that she will be officially Blake's. Both in the eyes of people and in the eyes of the law.

"Ready?" Anna asks warmly, making some finishing touches to Lia's hair. While Maggie took care of decorating the clubhouse for the wedding, Anna decided to 'decorate' the ladies. She was absolutely set on doing the bride's hair and giving other girls makeovers.

"As ready as I'll ever be." The bride-to-be smiles softly, letting Anna help her put on a small necklace that used to be Sam's. She wants to honor the memory of her fiancé's mother and let her be a part of the special moment. Once Lia is fully ready, she walks out of her house, only to be faced with her handsome father as he waits for her in front of his car, along with his friends, Gun, Wrench, Ink and a few other club members that will escort the bride to the compound, where her soon-to-be husband is already waiting, joined by Eagle, who's going to officiate the wedding, and the guests they've invited.

The drive to the clubhouse is quiet, neither Lia nor Tyson feeling a need to fill the silence. They already told each other everything the previous night, having spent the whole evening together and talking about the future. Tyson expressed more than once how happy he is with who his little mouse has become, how glad he is she has overcome her pain and fears and how proud he is of her. His only regret is not being able to protect his daughter completely, but Lia assured him time and time again that she doesn't hold it against him. She knows that if he could, he'd be there with her, but it wouldn't have been fair to make him travel all over the country and follow her every move. She's just glad she can always come back to him.

He is and always will be her home.

When Tyson reaches the clubhouse, he parks the car right in front of the entrance, with his friends and the club members following suit soon. The bikers do the same thing they did for Michelle's wedding and park their bikes in two lanes, making a passage for their sworn sister.

Lia walks through the group with a happy smile that just can't seem to disappear from her face, keeping her arm linked with her father's as he walks her towards the makeshift altar in the back of the property. The amount of people that meets them there is quite overwhelming and Lia feels her eyes water at the thought that all those people showed up to witness the most important moment in her life. She's grateful they're here. She treats each and every one of them as her friends, her family, her loved ones, and she would've hated it if they couldn't be here with her.

The moment Tyson and Lia emerge from the clubhouse, all attention turns to them. Blake can honestly say his breath has just been stolen from him. At the sight of his fiancée, soon to be wife, he forgets how to breathe. His heart is close to doing somersaults in his chest as it tries to beat its way out of there. His mind is completely blank. His vision tunnels onto the angel that has just bestowed him with her presence. He sees nothing. He hears nothing. He only feels his thundering heartbeat as he stares at his woman. He has to blink repeatedly to make sure his eyes aren't deceiving him.

Lia looks breathtaking. She is the most beautiful bride Blake has ever seen. The dress is absolutely gorgeous. The fitting bodice hugs her upper body like second skin and accentuates her chest so deliciously that the young groom feels his throat dry up in thirst. All he wants is to bury his face between those soft globes and worship them like never before. Not wanting to let anyone catch him ogling Lia so hungrily, Blake trails his gaze over her body, taking in every single detail and engraving it in his memory. He will forever remember how painstakingly beautiful Lia is at this moment.

I'm one lucky man to be able to call her mine.

"Ready, little mouse?" Tyson asks his daughter quietly, pulling her out of her staring contest with Blake. Just like he was taken by her, she's absolutely entranced by him. He looks beyond handsome in his tux. It hugs his body perfectly. The crisp satin white shirt looks amazing against his tan skin, the silk cravat hiding sneakily under the shawl waistcoat, color of which matches the suit. The look is finished with a silk handkerchief in the breast pocket, black cufflinks and a thin silver tone stitch chain attached to the waistcoat.