Part 6

Lia

It takes all my willpower to actually leave the bed in the morning. It's so warm and comfy here with my Cakey and I really don't want to get up.

But I promised Killer I'll take Kat to work, so...

I guess it's time to move.

I never break my promises. My dad taught me better than that.

"I hate this already." Blake mumbles as I get up from the bed, turning over to bury his face in my pillow. I always wondered why he does that, but whenever I asked him about it, he just said he likes the way I smell. In fact, he always smells me. At first I found that weird, but I got used to it. My Cakey always compliments how I smell so sweet and addicting and whatnot, so how can I possibly stop him? He's so adorable when he snuggles into me.

"I know, baby. But I promised to help." I lean in to leave a kiss on Blake's head, getting a content hum from him in response. "I'll be back as soon as I can." I tell him, stroking his hair gently. I barely stop myself from laughing when I hear my Cakey snore quietly, already asleep. He's so fucking cute.

I quickly get dressed in the bathroom, not missing the red hand-prints on my ass that Blake left last night. Oh boy, Sam is going to tease me about it for sure. She wanted to go shopping later, intending to get some stuff for the Valentine's Day, and she's already warned me that she's going to make me show her what I'm getting. On one hand it's kinda weird to have my fiancé's mother see the lingerie I'm getting for my man, but on the other, I know Sam has great taste and will definitely give me some good advice.

I want to give my man a gift. Exactly a year ago he proposed to me, shocking me to the core, so this year it's my turn to give him a surprise.

I decide to put on a pair of jeans and one of Blake's hoodies, since it's quite cold, then take my wallet, keys for Killer's car that he gave me yesterday and a special thing I got prepared for Kat before going outside. I wait a few minutes for Kathie, barely staying awake. Thank god I'm getting a tiramisu for this, otherwise all this effort wouldn't have been worth it.

"Hi. – Kat greets with a small smile – I'm sorry Killian made you do this." She frowns apologetically, but I wave it off.

"It's fine. – I yawn tiredly – But I'm gonna have to stop by a Starbucks cause I need a fucking coffee." I chuckle. I sure hope the coffee shop is open already, I don't want to fall asleep on the road.

I talk to Kat the whole way to Taliano, only stopping for a moment to get my latte Starbucks. The closer we get to Kathie's work, the more excited I am about my tiramisu, humming quietly.

"Tiramisu, tiramisu, like a beast I'm gonna eat you.
I will put you in my belly and then mix you with some jelly.
Tiramisu, tiramisu, you're so sweet and that's the issue.
Irresistible, delicious, you're so tasty it's suspicious.
Cause of you I'll gain some weight, but it's worth it since it's fate.
I will burn you off real soon, with my Cakey in my room.
Yummy yummy, you're so sweet, but it's time to finally eat.
I will taste my favorite cake then go back and cuddle Blake."

I pause my silly song when I hear Kat giggle quietly. "What's funny?"

"Sorry. – Kat giggles – It's just that... you seem so happy about getting a cake."

"Damn right I am. And I'm not going to be happy if I don't get it." I warn seriously.

"You will. Though I'm not sure if it'll be available this early." Kat smiles apologetically.