Part 22

Blake

I can't stop looking at Thea as we all sit in the office-like room. She looks so much like my kitten it's almost frightening. But I don't believe it's a coincidence...

Her name is Thea. She has silver hair and grey eyes... And she looks like Lia.

This can mean only one thing.

"Speaking of Lia... - Brian starts tentatively - Are we not going to address the fact that she looks alarmingly like Thea?" He questions suspiciously, making everyone turn to me and my girl.

"It really is weird... - Leo sighs - She looks just like you, Angel."

"Maybe you're related?" Ivy jokes with a grin, but I'm nowhere near amused.

"How old are you?" Lia asks after a moment. I know where you're going with this, babe.

"Forty-five. Why?" Thea reveals, making me tense up a little in shock. Forty-five. Like Anna. Could it be what I think?

"You've got to be shitting me. - I breathe out, absolutely flabbergasted - Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" I ask my kitten quietly, getting only a silent nod from her.

"What are you thinking?" Thea asks suspiciously.

"We have a suspicion that you and Lia might be related." I tell her seriously, in no mood for jokes.

I watch in slight amusement as Leo and Thea stare at each other silently, their eyes a little misty, meaning they're probably talking through that 'mind link' Lorenzo mentioned. It's kinda freaky that they can talk telepathically, but at the same time I'd really like to possess such ability. What a pleasure would it be if I could talk to my kitten in my head...

Once Leo and Thea are finished 'talking', they ask us to join them outside, leaving Lorenzo and Ivy with Hunter, Brian and Skye, who immediately offer introducing their kids to the 'Royals'. I still can't get used to the fact that Lorenzo is a king. And Ivy is a queen...

Thea and her man lead me and Lia outside, but before we can even leave the house completely, we're swarmed by a group of men, most of them bare-chested much to my displeasure. Damn, and here I thought I was ripped.

"Fuck, she's so sweet." One of the man growls hungrily, but before he can say anything more Leo steps in front of us, seemingly shielding Lia from the men. Don't fucking tell me they're after my girl!

I tighten my hold on Lia's hand and pull her slightly behind me. If those fuckers think they can get to my kitten, they'd have to go through me first.

"My wolf is going crazy." Another man pants heavily, greedily inhaling the air.

"Oh goddess, just look at her."

"Who is she?"

The men growl one after another, all staring at my girl like she's a piece of meat. Better take your damn eyes off.

I'm getting really close to pulling my gun out and shooting those fuckers, but Thea's words stop me from moving. "Leave the girl alone. - she orders sternly - Don't make me hurt you." She warns deadly. I don't think I'd dare messing with her.

"Just let us see her. Please. She smells so good." A guy from the back of the group begs, breathing heavily.

"What the hell is this? What are they talking about?" Lia mutters from behind me, squeezing my hand.

"Oh goddess, her voice is so nice..." One of the guys sighs dreamily as Leo turns to us with a sympathetic smile.

"They're talking about you."