Part 52

The couple stays together even after Blake's lunch break is over. Blake is more than happy to have his girl with him while he works. He uses every chance he gets to press kisses to Lia's head, neck or shoulder, enjoying the feeling of having her in his lap, tucked safely under his chin.

The peaceful moment between Lia and Blake is broken by the sound of the girl's ringtone. "Hey Doc, what's up?" Lia answers the call, getting a curious look from her man. Doc? What does he want?

"Kathie is giving birth. I need you here at the clubhouse. She's bleeding out." Doc panics.

"Fuck! - Lia exclaims suddenly, jumping off Blake's lap and hurriedly rummaging through her backpack in search of her bike keys - I'm on my way. Be there in five."

"What's wrong? - Blake asks worriedly, easily realizing that something's happening - What happened?"

"Muffin is giving birth. It's not going well. I have to go there, baby. - Lia says frantically, giving Blake a quick kiss - I'll see you later."

"Go and save her, kitten. I'll finish this here and come to the compound."

"Okay." Lia rushes out of her man's office and runs to her bike parked outside. She races to the clubhouse, reaching it in mere minutes. The first thing she hears are Killer's desperate pleas to save his woman. It really doesn't look good.

.

.

"Save her, please, save her. - Killer begs unashamedly, stopping Lia for a moment as she heads to the infirmary - I'm begging you. Help her." He pleads, not minding the sympathetic looks he gets from his brothers as they wait in the hall with him.

"I will." Lia promises readily then gently takes Killer's hands off her shoulders, giving him a reassuring pat on the chest.

"You're here. - Doc manages to say as he tries to stop the bleeding - It's bad. I had to do a C-section cause her pelvis broke. The placenta has detached completely and she's losing too much blood. She will die at this rate." He panics, doing his best to keep Katherine alive.

"No, she won't." Lia mutters, taking off her cut and laying it on the nearby bed, then gets on Kathie's bed and puts her arms around the smaller girl. Just a second later, her whole body starts glowing brightly as she focuses on healing the bleeding veins and mending the broken bones. She knew that it would be difficult for Kathie to give birth due to her fragile bones, and that's why she stayed with her as much as possible. She kept healing her ribs and hips every time they cracked under pressure. Now it's time to help her again.

Doc watches amazed as the bleeding comes to a stop and Kathie's stomach gets back to its original state. In just a few minutes, Killer's woman looks just like she used to before she got pregnant. "This will never cease to amaze me." He sighs, taking off his gloves and scrubs. "If you don't mind, could you take a look at the baby, too?"

"No problem." Lia mumbles offhandedly, keeping her eyes closed as she heals her sweet Muffin.

"You've gotten really good at this. - Doc comments when he sees how quickly Katherine is getting better - It's been barely minutes and she's looking so much better."

"Practice makes perfect. - Lia smiles - I've been practicing my healing a lot."

"What? On whom?" The doctor frowns inquisitively.

Lia taps her head gently. "I have another witch inside me as you know. When I sleep, I can stay in an imaginary realm where she also resides. I keep beating her up and doing things to her before I heal her. There's a reason why a few-hundred-year-old witch is terrified of me. I've killed her so many times already it's a given she'd be afraid."