●•91•●

"Okay, my name is Mr. Do. But if you're uncomfortable with that, you two can address me as 'teacher' alright? That's okay because I'm here to teach you how to do the pottery." Mr. Do said, Taehyung and Soeun smiled as they nodded.

What a cute couple. Mr. Do smiled, looking at Taehyung and Soeun.

"Please tell me your names so I can easily call you." The teacher said, "My name is Kim Taehyung!" Taehyung said, his tone was in high spirit as he raised his arm. "—And my name is Lee Soeun." Soeun said calmly and gave the teacher a big smile. The teacher smiled back.

"Right, now." The teacher clapped his hands once. "Did you two had any experience in making pottery before?" The teacher asked, Taehyung and Soeun both shook their head, "No." They said at the same time.

"Alright. No worries, I'm here to guide you step by step." The man smiled. "To make a pottery, you will have to draw what you want first, there is a drawing block in front of you, use it to design any characters you want."

"Can we colour this?" Taehyung asked, making the teacher smiled, "Of course you can, you can colour the clay in the process, but now, focus on creating your characters." The teacher said.

"Can we draw anything?" Soeun was the one who asked now. "Yes, just draw whatever you like, you can make a rough sketch, it will be your reference to do your pottery." The teacher said and the two of them nod, as they begin to draw their characters.

Soeun was humming as she was drawing. Taehyung was curious of what Soeun was going to draw so he leaned close to her.

Seeing this, Soeun frowned and covered her drawing with her arms. "Don't look," Soeun clicked her tongue and gave Taehyung a little glare.

Taehyung grumbled under his breath and went back to his drawing. Soeun smiled. A tiger... I want to make a tiger. She said in her mind as her hand skillfully drew a tiger.

"Done!" Taehyung and Soeun said at the same time. They both looked at each other and giggled. The teacher smiled at the two. "Okay, if you two had finished drawing, put the drawings aside first." The teacher said and the two followed and put their drawing aside.

"We will be going through three stages. We're going to start with the foundation first." The teacher said, looking at the two, smiling when Taehyung and Soeun payed attention.

"Foundation?" Soeun and Taehyung said at the same time, The teacher can't help but awed at the two.

The teacher sat down in front of them. "Yes, first I'm going to give you clays, use it as many as you like. I can give more if it's not enough." The teacher said and gave the two their own clay.

"Okay first we're going to press the clay and spread it. Just use your hands." The teacher instructed and he smiled when Taehyung and Soeun followed his instructions quietly.

"You two are going great. Now take the rolling pin that is in front of you, roll the clay out until the thickness of the wooden plate." The teacher said standing up, observing the two.

"Wah! It's like a pizza! I want a pizza!" Taehyung suddenly beamed after he rolled the clay, looking at Soeun, Soeun nodded, "Right?! I was thinking the same thing!" Soeun said, smiling too. Both of them giggled.

The teacher looked at them and held his chest. He awed. Oh my, so cute, so wholesome. What a cute couple! The teacher was this close to tearing up. He sighed as he held his chest again.

"Alright, alright. Pay attention you two." The teacher chuckled, "Do you know what this is called?" He asked, pointing at the clay that they just made. "It is a pizza." Taehyung said and Soeun giggled cutely. Taehyung nodded. "A pizza... dish?"