●•53•●

"Alright, are all of you here?" Namjoon said as he counted all of them, he groaned when he noticed one of them missing. He sighed and looked around.

"Alright.. where's Jin-hyung?" Namjoon said as he frowned, looking at his friends. Jungkook pointed his finger at a direction. "Jin-hyung is over there, he is buying foods." Namjoon sighed at this.

"Isn't it too early to buy foods right now? We need to have fun!" Namjoon complained and Jin was walking slowly as his hands was full of fooppds.

All of them shot Jin a look, Jin just chuckled as he shoved a piece of churros inside of his mouth. "I'm still hungry..." he smiled and all of them just laughed and shook their heads at Jin's behaviour.

"So how do we divide the group? It will be so hectic if all eight of us went together," Hoseok said and Yoongi clicked his tongue as he eyed all of his friends.

"Let's with four persons in a group then, just to make it even." Yoongi suggested and all of them nod their heads, agreeing. Soeun too, she was nodding her head excitingly like a child as Taehyung pouts a little.

He wanted to have a date alone with Soeun.

"Okay then, choose your groups," Namjoon said as he went close to Taehyung, dragging Jin with him. "I'm with them." Namjoon said, ignoring Jin's complaints because Jin almost dropped his precious food on the ground.

Namjoon went close to Soeun and Taehyung, his arm still dragging Jin with him. Jin was still munching foods in his mouth. He smiled brightly as Soeun did the same, Taehyung smiled as he looked at the eldest too.

"What is the first thing we do when we go to the amusement park before go for games?" Namjoon asked and looked at his friends.

There was a moment of silence when suddenly they all screamed, "Buy a couple headband!" All of them laughed as they go to the store to buy some headbands.

Soeun began to giggle as she went to choose the headbands. Her eyes widen when she saw a cat hairband, Taehyung just fumble the headbands boringly until he saw an angel headband.

Taehyung pulled Soeun to him which made her stumble a little and put on the headband for her. Taehyung smiled, "My angel." He said as he caressed Soeun's cheek. Soeun blushed as she took a devil headband, tiptoed and put it on Taehyung's head.

Soeun smiled, "m-my devil.." She mumbled as Taehyung laughed, putting his head on Soeun's head. "We are a pair, a devil and an angel." Taehyung giggled.

Soeun smiled as she looked at Taehyung, caressing his face gently as she blushed. Taehyung giggled as he held Soeun's hand, rubbing circles.

"Too much PDA in public for the ones that didn't want their relationship to be revealed." Yoongi faked a cough as he went to search for a headband too.

Taehyung cleared his throat as he blushed a little, slowly letting go Soeun's hand. He groaned internally, he already miss the warmth of Soeun's hand in his.

Soeun cleared her throat too as she slowly took Taehyung's pinky and held it tightly in her hand. Taehyung looked at Soeun that was blushing mess and looked at their hands that are cutely intertwined.

'Uwaaaaaa she's too cute this is illegal can someone kill me now???!?!?!' Taehyung said in his mind, he wanted to shower Soeun a lot and a lot of love because she is too fucking cute for him.

Taehyung sighed as he tried to held his urge to kiss her right at that exact spot.

Taehyung sighed as he bit his lips, looking away from Soeun. This is not healthy for his for poor heart. Soeun smiled as she tilted her head innocently at Taehyung.