●•40•●

"Taehyungie! You're finally back!" Hoseok said patting Taehyung's back.

"I missed you!" Jimin said hugging his best friend. Taehyung just looked at his clingy friend that was still hugging him with all of his might.

"Are you feeling okay now?" Yoongi said, not looking up from his phone.

Taehyung groaned as he rolled his eyes. "I'm okay, my head still hurts and I appreciate it if you guys don't talk to me that much..." he grumbled. The boys laughed.

It was just a lie, Taehyung was just joking and his friends knows that.

"Ouch." Jungkook said, placing a hand at his chest. He put his fist on his mouth and started to fake sobbed. All of them laughed more harder than before at this.

Taehyung's eyes wandered around his friends, searching for a certain person. He furrowed his eyebrows when he didn't saw her anywhere.

"Hi." Soeun popped out of nowhere, and Taehyung quickly went close to her. "Where were you?" Taehyung asked, looking at Soeun in worry, resulting her to let out a snort.

"I went to the cafeteria?" Soeun said showing the all foods she brought. "I'm hungry." Soeun said, smiling.

"Did someone bother you?" Taehyung asked again.

"Just now he said not talk to him that much..." Namjoon said narrowing his eyebrows at Jin.

"Yeah, and now he's the one talking to Soeun too much..." Jin nodded.

"Nope." Soeun shook her head and smiled. Soeun looked at all the food she brought and she hand out the egg sandwich to Taehyung.

"For you." Soeun said and she gave the rest to her friends. The boys said cheered and took the food out of Soeun's hand. Taehyung just looked at Soeun.

"I brought you this too." Soeun said, giving Taehyung a chocolate milk. "I wanted to buy you hot chocolate but they didn't have that here..." Soeun hand Taehyung the chocolate milk.

Taehyung looked at Soeun again and Soeun smiled at him. Then the boys started complaining why Soeun didn't get them drinks but she brought one for Taehyung. Soeun didn't answer as she just smiled widely.

Soeun's smile did something to Taehyung's heart.

'The side effect of this fever is just...'

Soeun was still talking with her friends when she noticed that Taehyung was still looking at her. So she tilted her head towards Taehyung.

Taehyung still didn't move his gaze from Soeun. Seeing this, Namjoon cleared his throat and faked a cough, making Taehyung wake in reality.

"Uh.... let's go," Taehyung said, grabbing the books from Soeun, and he passed her his water bottle. He was walking with her and his friends.

Soeun laughed at jokes that Jin said and all the boys talking loudly, earning stares from everyone. But they didn't care. They are happy, and everything is okay now.

At least that's what they thought.

Taehyung went inside the class with Soeun and sat at her desk, making Soeun looked at him weirdly.