●•78•●

"Taehyung?" Soeun called and Taehyung didn't respond, he was still looking at his phone. Soeun frowned and went close to Taehyung. "Tae?"

Taehyung was... writing something? "My love, what are you doing?" Soeun asked as she went close to look at what Taehyung was doing.

Taehyung jolted and quickly hide his phone and his notebook. Seeing this, Soeun tilted her head. "D-Darling," Taehyung smiled, quite nervously.

"It's... this.. I was doing my notes!" Taehyung stuttered out as he closed his notebook. "Notes?" She asked and then she let out a smile.

"You don't need to do notes, Taehyung. I have all the notes you need, you can just take it from me." Soeun said, smiling again.

"My darling is so smart and reliable." Taehyung smiled and kissed Soeun's cheek. Soeun blushed as she laughed a little when Taehyung showered her face with kisses.

"Can I see your notes?" Soeun asked as after she was finished showered by Taehyung's love. "N-No!" Taehyung panicked and Soeun was confused.

"Ah~ you're afraid that I might judge your notes? I would never do that, don't worry~" Soeun said, reaching out for Taehyung's notebook.

Taehyung grabbed Soeun's arm and kissed her all of the sudden, making her halted on her actions. "I said no. No means no, my darling. Please listen to me." Taehyung whispered and Soeun blushed, looking at Taehyung for a moment.

'So handsome!' Soeun thought as she tried to calm her beating heart.

"A-Alright then..." Soeun said when she was calm. Taehyung smiled at Soeun's face that is full of red. "Why are you so shy?" Taehyung looked at Soeun with eyes of fond.

"I'm not." Soeun mumbled and Taehyung kissed her forehead with love. Soeun looked at Taehyung. "Why did you suddenly kiss me anyway..." Soeun said, her blush deepens.

Taehyung smiled. "Did you hated it?" Taehyung asked as he grabbed Soeun's hand and give it a kiss. Then he glanced at Soeun. "Hm?" Soeun didn't answer.

Instead, she took Taehyung's hand and she gave it a soft kiss. Taehyung looked at Soeun with loving expression. "I'm glad." Taehyung said and he laced Soeun's hands with his.

But then, Soeun got a phone call. She grabbed her phone from her back pocket and she frowned when it was an unknown number.

She looked at the number, squinting her eyes to remember if she recognized the number, but she failed.

"Who is it?" Taehyung asked when he noticed Soeun's confused expression. "...I don't know this number." Soeun said but she shrugged her shoulders and answered it anyway.

"Hello?" Soeun asked carefully. "Who is this?" She said again. She heard a chuckle on the line. "Hello?" She tried again.

"I've found you..." The voice said on the line. Soeun frowned. "Who is- Hyunwoo? Is that you?" Soeun said. She recognized the voice. Taehyung's expression harden as he glared at the phone.

"Noona..." Hyunwoo whispered and smirked. Hyunwoo finally got her number.

"I'm sorry." Taehyung merely said as he snatched the phone from Soeun's hands. "My love—?"

"Oi, what are you doing, bastard?" Taehyung spat, "Where did you get this number?" Taehyung started to bombarded him with questions.

"Well, I'm the director's son. If I want to find things like this, I'll just say a word to my dad. It's just a piece of cake." Taehyung fisted his hand, he could hear Hyunwoo's smirk on the line.

Taehyung scoffed. "Okay, daddy's boy. What do you want?" Taehyung mocked and Hyunwoo gritted his teeth, anger began to grow inside him.

"I want Soeun. I want to make her mine." Hyunwoo said and this time Taehyung's turn to become mad. Those nine words could make Taehyung go rage.