●•5•●

"Ah!" Soeun fell on her butt. She groaned but stood up instantly when she saw her ice-cream was all spilled on the ground.

Noooooo, rest in peace, my ice-cream. She mentally pouted. Then suddenly a click went in her. She just bumped into someone.

"I-i'm sorry! I didn't mean to- I- uh- sorry-" Soeun stuttered. She looked up and saw Taehyung, looking at her, frowning. His black t-shirt was now stained with her vanilla ice cream.

Taehyung looked at his favourite black shirt that is now stained with Soeun's vanilla ice-cream. "You should be careful." He said coldly, his cold eyes glaring at Soeun.

There it is again, those cold eyes. Soeun said in her mind as she made eye contact with Taehyung.

"Fucking hell." Taehyung said with a low voice, his hands were wiping his black shirt. Soeun was a little scared, her eyes was filling up with tears slightly.

Soeun went to her pocket and took out her handkerchief. "I'm so... sorry.. H-here..."

Taehyung roughly take the handkerchief out of Soeun's hand and wipe his shirt and his hands, his face cringed a bit when his hands were already sticky due to the ice-cream.

After Taehyung was done wiping his hand and shirt, he roughly gave Soeun's handkerchief back by pushing it to her, making Soeun stumbled back a bit.

Taehyung was about to walk away but suddenly he felt a hand stopping him. He looked back and noticed that Soeun had stopped him from his tracks. Taehyung frowned deeply than earlier and gave Soeun with his cold stern face.

"What do you want?" Taehyung gritted his teeth. He was obviously getting a bit annoyed by Soeun. Taehyung gave Soeun a death glare and glared at her hand that was holding his shirt.

Soeun gulped timidly under Taehyung's intimidating gaze. "H-here.. I-i'll give you one of my ice-cream as an apology." She shoved the ice-cream at Taehyung's hand.

"I don't need it." He replied with a cold voice and Soeun trembled internally. Taehyung glared at Soeun again, pushing the ice-cream further from him.

"Just take it..." Soeun said with a small timid voice, without hearing what Taehyung's going to say next, Soeun quickly walked away.

"Fucking annoying." Taehyung scoffed and looked at Soeun's back figure. He rolled his eyes.

"Taetae!" Taehyung heard Jimin's voice. He was running and calling out Taehyung's name so loud, the people around Jimin were staring at him. Jimin was really annoying sometimes, but he was always there for Taehyung, he never left his side. It made Taehyung feel grateful.

Sometimes Taehyung really think he doesn't deserve a good friend like Jimin.

Yeah, Jimin the overly-friendly guy with Taehyung the overly-cold guy? Definitely not the best match of friends, but somehow, it just turned like that.

With a snap of fingers, they became best friends.

"Taehyung-ah! Why did you leave so fast! My legs are short you know!" Jimin was a little mad because Taehyung left the practice room almost instantly.

"I know your legs are short Jimin." Taehyung said.

"Hey!" Jimin screamed and punched Taehyung's shoulder. Taehyung shrugged his shoulders. "You're an ass." Jimin said and rolled his eyes, but his eyes shone when he saw what Taehyung was holding.

"Oh! It's ice-cream!" Jimin said excitedly like a child. "Did someone gave you this?" Jimin asked. He felt weird how Taehyung brought an ice-cream but didn't eat it immediately.

"Yeah." He said with monotone. "Someone that is extremely annoying." He said with a cold annoyed tone.

"Who?" Jimin asked.

"There is someone." Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Here take this." Taehyung said shoving the ice-cream at Jimin's hands.

"She probably tried to confess to you. Don't you think?" Jimin trailed. The girls love Taehyung, they would do everything to make Taehyung look at them.

Jimin glanced at Taehyung stained shirt. "Hmm... That person must be very smooth." Jimin said smirking.

"What?" Taehyung said, frowning. He didn't catch what was Jimin talking about. What kind of crap is he going to spout now? Taehyung thought.

"She's smooth, like she tried to get your attention by spilling ice-cream on you, and giving you her's."

"I don't think that's the case, she didn't do it on purpose." Taehyung shrugged, but he was sure what Jimin said was false. "But she did made me feel annoyed."

Taehyung and Jimin ate and talked various topics, Jimin talked about girls, as usual and Taehyung, just listened to him.

"The girl Jihye is so beautiful y'know?" Jimin spoke with his mouth full of food. Jihye... probably his current girlfriend.

"Every girl you date with is beautiful Jimin. But their attitude were like the worst of the worst and to put it simply, each one of them just a slut." Taehyung stated the truth.

Jimin looked at Taehyung with shocked expression but laughed afterwards. "I mean, that's true." Jimin stated, still laughing uncontrollably hard.

Taehyung just rolled his eyes. "Then why do you date them? You know that they just want to be with you because of money." Taehyung said.

Jimin shrugged innocently. "I know they want my money, I'm just bored so I wanted to play." Taehyung hummed in response. 

"But you never gave them what they wanted right? They want your money and they lust you."

"You think I'm stupid? I'll give them money to shut them out if they keep bothering me even though I don't want anything with them anymore." Jimin replied.

Taehyung nodded. "Woman won't leave your ass alone." Jimin laughed loudly as Taehyung said that. After they ate they went to play their video games together.

________________________

Woo THANK YOU SO MUCH FO READING! ♥ please vote, comment and share!