●•18•●

"I can't believe you guys actually made me skip school," Soeun said with a unsatisfied tone. It was already past 10am. Soeun begged to go to school but the boys didn't want to bring her.

They were all sitting on the sofa, the sofa is big enough for 7 people but since Soeun was here, they were lack of seats.

So Jungkook volunteered to sit at the floor (even though Soeun insisted him to sit at the sofa and let her sit at the floor because she don't really mind) but Jungkook said:

"As a gentleman, I should let you sit there, Soeun noona." As he sent her his bunny smile.

"We thought you knew at the moment we said that we wanted to bring you here," Jin smiled cheekily. Soeun had to fight the urge to not roll her eyes.

"But school-"

"It's okay to miss a day, Soeun. The teachers are not gonna kill you," Jimin said teasingly. All the boys nodded.

Soeun sighed in defeat. But the scholarship...

"But..." Soeun cut her words. Should I tell them? Soeun was hesitating. She bit her lips from talking.

"You can tell us, Soeun." Jin said with a look telling that is okay for Soeun to open up with them. "You can tell us everything."

"We are your friends, and we will share your burden together." Jimin said.

"Um..." Soeun scratched her hair. "I am pretty short with money... so I really need the scholarship..." she trailed. "And with that I need a-"

"You will need a full attendance, I assume." Namjoon raised his eyebrows, Soeun nodded.

"Yes." Soeun said.

"We're sorry, Soeun." Namjoon said as his face full of regret. All the boys had the same expression.

"But Soeun if you need money-" Namjoon said.

"No no no no no!" She said quickly. "I don't need to!" She shook her head violently.

"But, I thought you want money?" Yoongi pressed on her.

"Why? If you want money, you just tell me." Namjoon said.

"Yeah, Namjoon hyung has a lot of money, he can help you." Jungkook said again.

Soeun felt hurt, she never thought Namjoon as someone she can use like that. Namjoon is not a bank, someone that she can ask for money whenever she pleased.

"What...? Is that what you guys think of me..?" Soeun said, her face pained. "You think I want your money just because you're rich, Namjoon?" She looked at Namjoon this time. Namjoon just looked at her with a unreadable expression.

"Do I look someone like that?" Soeun frowned at them. All of the boys didn't said a word.

"Aren't we're... friends?" Soeun choked out. But they still didn't answer. Seeing this, something in Soeun clicked.

"I see." She chuckled sarcastically. "You guys probably friends with me because I'm a nobody right?" She wiped her tears at her cheek.

"When a nobody became friends with a group that is full of popular people of the school, people will wonder, 'Oh what is she doing with these boys?'"

"You guys wanted a different type of attention huh?" Soeun shot again.

"Soeun..." Jimin frowned.

"I knew it was weird ever since you guys wanted to make friends with me." She said with an angry expression. She angrily wiped her tears. "You guys just appeared out of nowhere."