●•82•● [#4]

[Please read the flashback in chapter 59 before continuing this chapter because this chapter is the part RIGHT after the flashback is finished! Read it so it makes sense! ♥️ Told ya I put the numbers for a reason!]

Taehyung's past #4

Minju didn't stab Taehyung. She threw the knife on the ground as she went close to Taehyung, smiling creepily. Taehyung trembled under her touch.

"Taehyung.. my dear.." Minju smirked as she rubbed Taehyung's hair, Taehyung flinched under Minju's touch, Minju smiled. "I won't hurt you..." Taehyung let out a relieved sigh.

"Only if you listened to me." Minju smiled, eyes indescribable. "If only you didn't ignore me," Minju frowned, grabbing Taehyung's neck. "If only you say you love me, Taehyung. Then things won't get this messed up."

Taehyung whimpered as he began to cry, "I did everything you said, Minju... please.. let me go.. please.." Taehyung begged, crying more. "Ugh you're so weak, Taehyung. Why do you keep crying?" Minju spat. "It's pathetic."

Taehyung sniffles as he tried not to cry. He held back his tears and swallowed Minju's word. 'Crying is pathetic, it's for the weak.' He bit his lips, tried not to cry again.

"Why do you bring me here?" Taehyung asked pitifully. His stomach still hurting. "We've broke up, Minju. I don't understand-" Minju giggled.

"Who said that?" Minju sighed out. "Who said that we broke up, huh?! Here is what you don't understand, Taehyung. You don't understand that I love you!" Minju screamed and Taehyung flinched.

Taehyung shook his head. "Minju... Minju please... please.. please..! you don't love me-" Minju laughed loud. "Oh baby... I love you very very much.. even blind people can see it."

"Who wants to love someone as evil as you, Minju?" Taehyung choked out, sniffling. His eyes shone with tears. Minju laughed and scoffed.

"You really do have a death wish huh? Don't worry I won't let you die, because I love you, sweetie. But I have to hurt you... so you can get some sense in your head."

Minju clicked her fingers and bunch of large men come to his way, ready to beat him up. Taehyung gasped as he tried to run away, but he couldn't because his legs and arms are tied, the doors are locked securely.

"Wait! Wait! What do you.. what do you want, Minju? What do you want from me?" Taehyung asked desperately, tears are flowing again.

"Stop crying! You're so weak!" Minju screamed, glaring at Taehyung. Taehyung gulped as he tried to stop crying. "What I want from you..." Minju said, trailing her fingers on Taehyung's chin.

"What I want from you is simple..." Minju chuckled. "Say I love you to me, stay by my side and be mine forever." Minju smiled. Taehyung looked at Minju for a bit.

"What if I don't love you, Minju? You can't-" "You will mean it, soon. Just say it!" Minju screamed, throwing the knife as she began to rage. Taehyung looked at Minju and his mom's word entered his mind.

"Don't say that 'I love you' word so easily~ only say it if you mean it okay, Taehyung? Promise mama."

Taehyung chuckled, laughing. But he was crying. "I can't, Minju. I can't." Taehyung buried his face in his hands. He sniffles. "I can't." Taehyung shook his head, voice small. "Just stab me instead." Taehyung looked right into Minju's eyes.