•●36•●

A/N: Double update and just to clarify, Joomin is Jackson and Jackson is Joomin. I'm currently editing all the chapters in this book, you won't find Joomin anymore. But anyway! Please enjoyyy!! Thank you for more than 1K! It means so much to me! ♥

"What is your favourite food?" Taehyung asked.

"Ramen, extremely spicy ones, popcorns, churros, chocolates, sausages, candies, rice cakes, fishcakes, ice-cream—" Soeun continued to list down.

"Just one," Taehyung said and Soeun stopped. "Oh, it's chocolates." Soeun smiled sheepishly.

"How about you?" Soeun asked, making Taehyung frowned a bit. "I like every food, as long as it's edible." Soeun frowned, "More specific!"

Taehyung gave Soeun a look. "Fine, it's egg rolls, omelette and japchae." Taehyung said. Soeun's eyes shone at his response. "I know how to make delicious omelettes and egg rolls! Japchae too!"

"Really?" Taehyung looked at Soeun and she nodded. "That's good then."

"Favourite clothes?" Taehyung asked again and Soeun furrowed her eyebrows. "Clothes hm..." She trailed. "I like comfy clothes, like baggy pants and sweater."

"I like Gucci." Taehyung said with a low voice. He scratched his hair, eyes blank.

Taehyung yawned suddenly as he softly scratch his eye, "Enough with these questions, I wanna sleep." He said tiredly.

Soeun blinked, Taehyung just stared at her. "Lend me your shoulder." Taehyung said suddenly as he swifted close to Soeun and lay his head on Soeun's shoulders, Soeun immediately tense.

And Taehyung realized it instantly. "I'm sorry," He quickly move his head off Soeun. Soeun eyes went wide,

"No! It's okay, you can lay your head on my shoulder, I don't mind!" She said panicking. Taehyung chuckled. "Okay, thanks."

Soeun glanced at Taehyung's sleeping figure and sighed. "Taehyung?" She called. Taehyung hummed in response.

"T-thank you." She whispered.

"It's not a big deal." Taehyung said nodding. "And you're welcome."

Soeun smiled. "Taehyung?" She called again and Taehyung sighed. "What?" Soeun bit her lips hesitating at what she was going to say. Hearing Soeun not replying, he asked again. "What is it?"

"Aren't you tired for always protecting me?"

Taehyung lifted his head off Soeun's shoulders and stare at her. "No I'm not. I'm okay with that."

"I want to learn defending myself." Soeun said looking at Taehyung. Taehyung shook his head, "You don't have to."

"But—" Soeun's words were cut.

"it's alright, you don't have to learn how to defend yourself, I will always here for you."

"Tae—"

"Shhh. Let me take a nap, I'm tired."

Taehyung cut Soeun off by putting his head on her shoulders again. Soeun glance at Taehyung that was already sleeping. "Thank you, Taehyung."

Soeun didn't know when did she fall asleep but she just did.

•••

"Wow." Namjoon said, in awe.

"They look so cute!" Hoseok said.

"Are you seriously taking photos of them now?" Yoongi said at Jin, making himself earning a glare from the broad shouldered boy.

"What? It's cute alright, you will miss your chance to look at this again if you don't take a picture." Jin said as he clicked his camera repeatedly.

Taehyung mumbled some non understand word as he woke up and he saw all his friends looking at him with knowing smirks.

"Good morning?" Taehyung said, his voice hoarse. The boys looked at him and looked at Soeun that was sleeping at Taehyung's shoulder, her body was wrapped with Taehyung's blazer.

Taehyung yawned as he looked at Soeun, his eyes immediately soften. His long fingers went to brush Soeun's hair.

"Wake up," he whispered as he shake Soeun's body a bit. After a few tries, Soeun finally open her eyes, looking tired.

"Hi," The boys said and Soeun stood up, blushing, Jimin chuckled, handing Soeun her bag.

"What time is it now?" She asked as she looked at Taehyung that was stretching his body for second and looked back at her friends.

"3PM." Yoongi answered looking at his Rolex watch. Soeun nodded. "What?! 3PM?! No! I missed all the class today!" Soeun panicked.

"Don't worry I got you two covered." Jimin winked and Soeun sighed in relief. She noticed that she was wearing Taehyung's blazer.

Soeun took off the blazer and gave it back to Taehyung. "Thank you." Soeun said, giving it to Taehyung. Taehyung just nod.

"Come on, let's go and grab some food." Jin said.

•••

And so they went to a restaurant that looked very comfortable and fancy. Jin placed his bag on the chair and went inside the kitchen of the restaurant, Soeun furrowed her eyebrows and looked at her friends.

"Does he work here?"

The boys snorted and laughed. "No, this restaurant is his family's."

"And surely soon-to-be his restaurant." Jungkook said.

"You guys are rich." Soeun blinked and they smirked, Namjoon flipped his hair, "I know," Soeun rolled her eyes and Yoongi sighed, scratching his head and looked at her disappointingly.

"Keep rolling your eyes and it will be stuck at the back of your head."

"Shut up Yoongs-" Jimin said but stopped when Jin suddenly scream, "FOOD! IS! HERE! ALL! HAIL! TO! THE! QUEEN!" He said as he went on his way to their table, making all the customers there looking at him.

Jin ran as he went to his seat which was beside of Yoongi, and plopped himself to his seat, making Yoongi groaned in annoyance. "Ugh."

A waiter came into their desks and gave them a boring look. They came here too often. "Here's your food." He said as he placed the dishes on the table.

"Did you put extra meat for me hyung?" Jin asked and the waiter hummed. He rolled his eyes and shot Jin a small glare.

"The dish was already in large size but yeah I did."

"Thanks!" Jin said smiling and the waiter just sighed. "Yeah yeah," he said as he made a shoo gesture with his hands.

"And this is for you," The waiter said as he place a large cup of ice-cream in front of Soeun. Soeun looked up from her dish and looked at the ice-cream, she tilted her head towards the waiter.

"Thank you very much," She bowed at the waiter.

"Anything for a cute girl like you." He winked and Soeun shifted uncomfortably. The waiter smiled and left their table.

"I was this close to cut his damn throat." Taehyung said down his breath.

______________________________________

Hiiiii, thank you for checking out this story! I realized I write too many filter chapters, which is I guess a little unusual for a fanfic... this is my first time writing a fanfic so.. I am still trying to write the fun part! ANYWAY!! I hoped you enjoy and always remember that you're beautiful! ♥