●•11•●

Soeun went separate ways as soon as they arrived at the school gate, the boys really wanted to go together with her, but she doesn't like attentions, she hates getting attentions.

The first thing she had in her mind as soon as she arrived at the school gate was to put some distance, between her and the boys.

To avoid unnecessary attentions.

Hoseok went to catch up with her when he saw she was already far in front. He ran fast as if he was in the olympics, resulting students there looking at his direction.

"Soeun-ah!" He shouted Soeun's name, making her jumped in surprise. Soeun bit her lips in disappointment. But she just decided to stop and wait for him because they did gave her a ride to school.

"Why did you go so fast?" Hoseok asked doing aegyo. Soeun gave him with a questioning look. "Let's go together, we'll drop you off." Namjoon piped in.

"I—" Soeun was about to respond, but she looked at the ground as soon as she noticed the girls were giving her jealous glares. "T-Thank you, but it's okay. I can go alone, you guys don't have to drop me off. Thank you for giving me a ride." she said slowly and ran away.

Leaving the boys calling her name.

Soeun went to her seat and sat down. It was slightly uncomfortable with all of the stares she has gotten from all the students in her class.

She was reading her notes while trying hard to ignore all the whispers and stares she gotten from her classmates.

Suddenly Soeun felt like she became the celebrity of the school. It's scary. The glares, the stares and the whispers. Soeun sighed and just proceed on reading her book.

"Hey loser," Soeun heard Jackson's voice but she didn't dare to look up. She continued reading her book and act as if Jackson didn't exist.

"You're ignoring me?" Jackson pressed on his words. He groaned and punched Soeun's table, making her flinch. "Who are you to ignore me?!" He screamed and glared at her.

Jackson was burning holes at Soeun but Soeun still didn't want to look at him. She tried to focus on the words in her book.

Jackson was obviously angry, his chest was going in a up and down motion. He grabbed Soeun's book and look at the cover. "Hm... this book is too boring, don't you think it's better if you put some pattern in it?" Jackson said, while putting a fake innocent look. His hand went to his pocket and he pulled out a pair of scissors.

He has scissors on his pocket?

Soeun eyes widen, she wanted to fight back but she didn't want to experience the extreme pain that she had in her stomach ever again. She knows, every time she protests, Jackson will hit her.

Every. Damn. Time.

So Soeun just kept silent. Looking down her desk while trying to hold her tears back. Although it sounded stupid,

Soeun was actually hoping an angel to come and save her.

"These notes do need some pattern," Jackson said, cutting the book, ripping it into pieces. "Cry." Jackson smirked. Soeun tried hard to hold her tears. She wasn't going to give what this bastard wants.

Jackson on the other hand was frustrated with her because she wasn't crying. Things wasn't going like how he planned it to be.

Jackson grabbed Soeun's shirt, slightly smirking. "I know you're scared, Soeun. You're just trying to be strong, which you're not." Jackson said grabbing her hair this time, making her whimpered in pain.

The students never dare to touch Jackson when he was hurting the poor girl, but they could, they wouldn't even care.

Jackson is powerful. Even some teachers can't fight him. He got money and his father was rich.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Jimin asked angrily when he saw Jackson was fisting Soeun's hair. Jimin ran to him and grabbed his hand that was fisted at Soeun's hair.

"Let her go you fucker!" Jimin said, threatening him. Jackson just chuckled darkly. Jimin was angry when Jackson didn't even move his hand off Soeun's hair.

Bangtan members are now standing behind of Jimin, they stormed into Jimin's class because he was loud.

"Let her go, Wang Jackson." Namjoon said glaring at him. Namjoon smirked when Jackson wasn't moving.

Namjoon leaned close to Jackson's ear to whisper to him. "I said, let her fucking go. Or else I will do something to your dad's shitty company. Do you want him to go bankrupt? Do you want to fucking rot in the streets?"

Jackson's face went pale, he blinked. He gulped and forced out a laugh. He then let out a dark chuckle and looking at all of them with a amused face. "What is this? You guys actually care about this pathetic girl?"

"The only pathetic one here is you." Jin said glaring at Jackson. Jackson scoffed and threw Soeun on the ground. Soeun yelped.

"I let her go." Jackson said with a mocking voice. "Satisfied?"

"You little piece of shit—" Yoongi was about to hit Jackson, his hands were already at Jackson's collar his actions were stopped by Jungkook.

"Don't." The bunny-faced boy glared at Jackson. This dumbass still has that annoying smirk on his face. "Don't dirty your hands with these kind of people."

Taehyung grabbed Soeun's shoulders, helping her to stand up.

She was crying again, and Taehyung felt annoyed. But then again, it's a bit understandable. "Are you okay?" Taehyung asked with a cold tone. Soeun nodded.

"Why are you helping her?"

"Leave her alone, she's nobody!"

"Let her be! Why would you care about her?"

All girls were gathering around the band boys, curiousity developed when they helped the girl that is nobody.

The boys glared at the girls as soon as they said that. "Nobody?" Hoseok said with a sarcastic tone. "Well, she maybe is a nobody to you, but she is going to be a somebody to us."

Curses and death glares were sent to Soeun as soon as Hoseok said that. Soeun looked down, as she felt herself shrinking. The whispers, the looks, the glares, the nasty looks.

Soeun wanted to run and disappear.

Soeun couldn't take it anymore, she pushed the boys and ran as fast as she could to get away from this place. Everything was suffocating. Soeun was afraid of the consequences of being close to the boys.

Maybe it's better if she didn't get close to the boys at all.

After all, she is nobody.

________________________

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING!!!! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!!