●•69•●

Soeun was always cute in Taehyung's eyes. The way she got shy when Taehyung was being too touchy with her, the way her eyes sparkled when she talked about her favourite book, the way Soeun let out a snort when she was laughing too much.

Taehyung was smiling as he stared at Soeun that was eating chocolate while watching the television. He let out a yawn and went to hug Soeun like a teddy bear. Soeun blinked, looking at Taehyung that was putting his head on her lap.

"Soeeeeeeun, I'm soooooooo tired," Taehyung yawned again as he looked at Soeun. Soeun chuckled, "Yeah, of course you are, you played video games with Jimin until 4am yesterday..." Soeun trailed, brushing Taehyung's messy bed hair as Taehyung covered his mouth with his hand, letting out a yawn again.

Soeun was chewing chocolate as her eyes focused on the television. Her favourite actor was on the displayed on the screen. She started squealing as she took a bite on her chocolate.

Taehyung was closing his eyes about to sleep again but as soon as he heard Soeun let out those inhuman noises, he opened his left eye, looking at Soeun.

"Ah!" She gasped when Seo Kang Jun winked at the screen, she started giggling when Seo Kang Jun smiled. "So handsome..." Soeun sighed dramatically as she took a bite again. Taehyung frowned looking at the screen.

"Who? him?" Taehyung looked at the television, his face squeezed in disgust. Soeun let out a giggle again as she nodded, eyes sparkling. Taehyung snickered and rolled his eyes. Soeun kept on smiling as she was eating her chocolate. Taehyung pouted.

"Sooooooeun, I want a chocolate too!" Taehyung whined, wiggling his legs a little to gain Soeun's attention but, Soeun just hummed as she almost shoved the chocolate to Taehyung's cheek, because her eyes were still glued to the screen. Taehyung frowned, mouth open agape in disbelief.

"Too handsome..." Soeun whispered, as she took the chocolate back and put it inside her mouth. Taehyung's frown only went deeper when he heard that.

"What?" Taehyung said in a low voice. Jealousy began to wash over him. His eyes turn dark. He gritted his teeth as he moved his head from Soeun's lap. He glared at the television.

"Soeun," Taehyung called, "Mm?" Soeun nodded, barely paid Taehyung any attention as her eyes stayed on the screen. Seeing this, Taehyung let out a snicker.

"Your boyfriend is here and you're saying that?" Taehyung said sighing as he looked at Soeun. Soeun looked smitten as she gazed at the television.

Letting out a groan, Taehyung took the remote and turned off the television, which earned a surprised gasp from Soeun. "Eh? Hey! I was watching that!" Soeun said, looking at Taehyung in disbelief.

"Taehyung, give it back!" Soeun complained, trying to take the remote from Taehyung. Taehyung shook his head and smiled cheekily. "Noooo." Taehyung teased.

"You-" Soeun grunted and climbed to Taehyung's body as she looked straight into Taehyung's eyes. Taehyung blushed when Soeun slowly went closer.

"Soeun? What are you doing?" Taehyung said in a small voice. Soeun's actions made Taehyung stunned, stuck, frozen in place as he gazed at Soeun. Soeun didn't say anything as she went even closer to Taehyung.

Taehyung didn't move as he waited for Soeun to kiss him, he closed his eyes and wait patiently. Taehyung puckered his lips. Seeing this, Soeun's eyebrows were knitted together as she smiled softly.

Soeun's bit her lips as she held herself from letting out a snort. Soeun's arms smoothly went to Taehyung hands. Then she successfully stole the remote from Taehyung.