●•68•●

Taehyung was finally out of the hospital and it was earlier than expected because the doctor said Taehyung was really strong and his body healed surprisingly fast.

All of them at school and Taehyung was getting a headache because of the not-so-quiet-whispers. Taehyung's lips were pressed into a thin line in annoyance. Soeun was beside him, walking together.

Taehyung was still carrying Soeun's bag even though Soeun said it was okay. Like usual, Taehyung threw his water bottle to shut her up.

"I told you the rumours were real! They are dating!" A girl hissed as she talked to her friends. "Wow, she's so lucky..." The girls glared at Soeun with jealousy.

"But you can't deny that Minju was prettier than her–" Her friends shushed her and looked at Soeun. "I don't agree with what you just said... Besides, didn't you heard the rumours? That lunatic almost killed Taehyung!" Her friends gasped at this.

"I think Soeun is cuter than Minju though." A guy said and Taehyung shot him a death glare, making the boy gulped in fear. Soeun smiled as she grabbed on Taehyung's arm.

Taehyung looked at Soeun. "It's a bit noisy, right?" Soeun said in a small voice. Taehyung nodded. "I don't know why are people so interested in us... They just can't mind their business." Taehyung said and Soeun giggled.

Soeun pulled Taehyung's tie so they can be at the same height. She went close to Taehyung's ear. "Of course they are interested, I'm dating you." Soeun giggled. Taehyung blushed.

"If I were them, I might acted the same way..." Soeun laughed a bit, rising her eyebrows multiple times. Taehyung looked at Soeun and let out a fond, "What?" He smiled at Soeun playful behaviour.

"It's true!" Soeun giggled again. "Just look at you, you're soooooo handsome!" Soeun said with a huge smile in her face and placed Taehyung's face in her palms.

Taehyung smiled, blush was evident on his cheeks. "What am I going to do with you, hm?" Taehyung said and squeezed Soeun's cheeks.

Taehyung suddenly gasped when he felt dizzy. Taehyung held his head as he stumbled back. "Taehyung?!" Soeun said, panicked as she grabbed on Taehyung's arm.

"Argh," Taehyung let out. "It hurts..." suddenly, massaging his temples. Soeun gasped as she too massaged Taehyung's temples. Soeun looked at Taehyung worriedly. "Hurts? Do you want me to take you to the infirmary? Wait— is the infirmary opened already— did you a-ate before—" Soeun began to panic. Taehyung shushed Soeun lightly.

"Darling," Taehyung called but Soeun didn't hear him. "Did you ate? God I should've cook you breakfast—" Soeun babbled. "My darling, Soeun." Taehyung called again, this time he placed his palm on Soeun's cheek and she immediately stopped talking.

"You're worsening it... Let's just go to class okay? I'll sleep there... besides I don't want to leave you alone..." Taehyung chuckled and smiled a little at Soeun's caring side.

"Taehyung if you're sick.. You have to–" Taehyung shook his head. "No... I want to be with you, Soeun..." Taehyung said in a small voice. Soeun let out a sigh and she eventually nodded.

Soeun held Taehyung's hand tight, bringing him to the classroom while Taehyung was still holding his head. His head was throbbing.

Soeun ignored all of the judging stares and whispers as she went to their seats while still holding Taehyung's hand. Soeun didn't know what was the big deal anyways.

She is dating with Taehyung, so what is the problem?

Jimin went to Taehyung and Soeun's seat. "Hi–" He frowned when he saw Taehyung holding his head. "Hey, what's wrong?" He asked.