●•21•●

Taehyung sighed after all of them finished their dance practice, he was not that tired, it's just something was bothering his mind. He sighed again as he scratched his hair.

"Tae," Taehyung heard Jin called him, so he looked at Jin's direction - Jin was wiping his sweats on his forehead with a white towel. "Is there something bothering you?"

Taehyung sighed again. "No, hyung, it's nothing." He lied.

But Jin knew him way too long to not know when Taehyung is lying to him. Jin scoffed.

"Don't you dare lie to me, Taehyung. I know you." Jin sent Taehyung a death glare. "Now spill." Jin demanded as he gave Taehyung a look.

Taehyung kept silent.

"Is it about Soeun?" Namjoon asked out of the blue and Taehyung instantly tilt his head to Namjoon's direction. Namjoon smiled when he saw Taehyung's surprised expression. "I'm guessing I'm right?" He said proudly.

"Soeun... she..." Taehyung sighed, he was hesitating. Taehyung frowned at himself because he was feeling like this. Why was he thinking about Soeun...?

Why does Soeun bother his mind so much?

Tawhyung blinked, She's my friend. She's one of us. And she may be in danger. It is natural that I'm thinking about her.

"Straight to the fucking point, damn it." Yoongi was annoyed but this was the first time he saw Taehyung this restless after a long time.

"I think Soeun is in danger." Taehyung told them and the boys eyes went wide.

"Noona is in danger?!" Jungkook screamed out. Taehyung nodded at the youngest.

"Kang Minju..." Taehyung trailed her name as he felt goosebumps on his spine. "I think she knows about Soeun."

All the boys eyes went wide and their skin crawled when they heard Minju's name. Yoongi fisted his hand as he felt anger starting to boil in him.

"And I know that girl more than anyone else, she is capable to do anything to get what she wants—" Taehyung sighed in frustration. "She wants me." Taehyung looked at his friends. "She— she wants me back, I don't want to be capture with her ever again." His tone was sad, hurt.

"And Soeun, I know that Minju will hurt her sooner or later, I... I just don't want her to be hurt. I don't want Soeun to be hurt." He said as he scratched his hair again. He didn't know what to do.

"I got a feeling that she already did, but of course Soeun didn't told us... But I.. don't know what to do." Taehyung said, frowning. "What should we do?" Taehyung asked, his tone has a hint of desperation.

"Taehyung, do you care about Soeun?" Jin asked as he flashed Taehyung a smile. Taehyung blinked.

"Of course I care about Soeun, she is our friend." Taehyung said coldly. "I just don't want her to be hurt, that's all. Full stop." He said avoiding his eyes from his hyung for a moment before looked back at them.

Namjoon smiles. "Then let's protect our little princess."

•••

Bangtan chased Soeun as soon the final bell rang. Soeun was at the library, doing some revision. The boys scared the lives out of the librarians, the students there, plus Soeun that was doing her homework when they burst into the library.

Their eyes were searching for Soeun; they instantly smiled when they saw her. "Noona noona yeah noona noona noona yeah~" Jungkook sang song as he skipped excitedly to Soeun's table. Soeun looked up with a confused face.

"Whatcha doin?" Yoongi asked as all of them already seated at the same desk as her. "Ah... you're studying." Yoongi carefree said.

"Yes." Soeun replied shortly. She continued doing her homework. Maths. How she wished she can get rid of that subject.

The boys were looking at her but she decided to ignore them first, she want to get over this homework quick. She scratched her hair and just tap the math question using her pencil hopelessly.

Namjoon suddenly took her pencil, catching her off guard, and went closer to her book so he can look at the question. "Ah.. this." Namjoon said with a knowing matter. "You do this part first," Namjoon circled the number. "And then you divide the equations, later on adding the sums." He explained, but Soeun didn't get it, but she took her pencil anyway.

"...Like this?" She asked unsure as she pushed her book near to Namjoon, letting him see her answer. Namjoon checked and smiled proudly. "Yes! You are a smart one aren't you?" Namjoon praised as he rubbed Soeun's hair. Soeun smiled cutely as her eyes were in half moon.

Jimin giggled, "You look cute when you smile like that," he said as he smiled too, giving her his eyes smile. "See? It's the same~"

"Let's go, we should hang out." Taehyung suddenly stood up. He quickly went to Soeun's seat and pack her things. Taehyung put all her things inside her bag and carry it while getting out the library.

The boys watched Taehyung amusingly whilst Soeun looked at Taehyung's back figure.

Soeun looked at the 6 boys. "Does he has something with carrying bags?" She asked curiously.

"No, and he never was," Jungkook replied. "He never even carried our bags before." He stared at Soeun.

"Then why is he..." Soeun frowned. The boys didn't know too, so they just shrugged.

"Maybe... he has something with... something else." Jungkook trailed. Soeun furrowed her eyebrows.

"What does that even mean?" She sighed out and went out the library. The boys following her.

________________________

I hope you enjoy this chapter! ♥