●•63•●

Soeun screamed in fear, looking down on her feet. Her hands were trembling and her body was shaking like crazy. Soeun looked at Minju. Minju was looking at a direction.

Minju had missed the shot. Soeun's eyes widen when she noticed there was a car crashed down the door. Kim Taehyung had came out the car, looking utterly angry.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" Taehyung yelled and Minju snickered, an ugly smirk placed on her face. Taehyung's face turned white in fear.

"S-Soeun.." Taehyung attempted to get close to Soeun, Minju hissed as she went to Soeun, put the cloth in her mouth and pressed the gun against her chin. Soeun gasped and she had to hold her gag.

'Damn this bitch stinks.' Soeun thought but still her heart was pounding because her life was on the line. Tears were streaming out of her eyes.

'I don't want to die.' Soeun thought as she sobbed, blinking her tears away that was immediately replaced with new ones.

"Don't get any closer or I'll shoot her!" Minju yelled, glaring at Taehyung and she pressed the gun more against Soeun.

Soeun let out a whimper, looking at Taehyung with hopeless eyes. As soon as Taehyung saw Soeun's expression, Taehyung's eyes started watering.

"P-Please don't do this..." Taehyung begged and shook his head, looking at Soeun with a broken expression. Minju snickered at this.

Minju pulled Soeun's hair with force and Soeun let out a pained cry. "D-Don't hurt her!" Taehyung screamed, tears falling from his eyes.

"Taehyung... you know I love you, why are you sticking around with this whore?" Minju screamed as she continued pulling Soeun's hair. Soeun whimpered in pain.

"I don't love you!" Taehyung cried when he heard Soeun little whimpers. "P-Please M-Minju.." Taehyung took a step closer.

"I said don't get any closer or I'll really shoot her!" Minju threatened putting the gun against Soeun's neck now. Soeun let out a cry of fear.

Taehyung Taehyung nodded his head obediently. "I—I won't! P-Please let her go!" Taehyung said as a tear escaped his eyes again.

"P-Put the gun down and let's talk..." Taehyung said. "Please?" He begged with a broken voice. Taehyung saw Yoongi and Yoongi made a 'shh' sign.

Yoongi took out a knife. Taehyung's eyes widen at this. Yoongi shook his head, holding Soeun's hands that were trembling. Yoongi carefully cut the rope that was tied at Soeun's hands and her legs.

"W-Why are you doing this to me?" Taehyung croaked out. Minju looked at Taehyung with emotionless eyes. "I already said it. It's because I love you, that's why, that's why no one can have you. Only me." Minju said. "Only I can have you. Because you're mine."

Taehyung shook his head. "I-I am not anyone's! Y-You said you love me r-right? T-Then please let Soeun go! I don't want her to get hurt! P-Please..." Taehyung begged as he sobbed.

"Kang Minju!" Jimin cried. "Please don't hurt Soeun!" Jimin begged, crying. "Please..! I'm begging you..." Jimin wailed, his heart hurting.

All of this happening seemed nostalgic. Pain nostalgic. Jimin was feeling the pain he felt before. Jimin looked at Taehyung and he was crying, Taehyung was on his knees.

"I can't. I have to kill her so I can have Taehyung." Minju said as she pulled the trigger. Taehyung let out a cry, "Minju.... Please... Please don't...!" He screamed desperately. Minju let out a smile.

"Taehyung... are you in pain?" Minju asked and Taehyung choked on his tears, lift up his head to meet Minju's eyes. "You don't want to see Soeun hurt, right?" Minju said softly and Taehyung shook his head eagerly.