●•89•●

"Repeat that again." Soeun said blinking as she looked at Namjoon. Namjoon smiled sheepishly. "I said, I rented a beach..." Soeun's mouth was open gaped.

"Soeunie, are you gonna be shocked every time Namjoon rent something?" Jin snickered, "You should be used to it by now!" Jin smiled, looking from the front mirror as he was driving.

Soeun was sitting at the middle, Taehyung and Jimin on her side, Jimin was playing with his phone and Taehyung was taking a nap.

Namjoon was sitting at the passenger seat beside of Jin while Yoongi, Hoseok and Jungkook was on the back, Jungkook was near at the window, earphones attached, while Hoseok was squeezed at the middle between Yoongi and Jungkook.

Yoongi as always, he was sleeping. Hoseok was bobbing his head while listening to mic drop on the radio. Singing it from time to time.

"I just can't used to it..." Soeun shook her head, eyes still glued to Namjoon. "Well you better get used to it, you're gonna stuck with us in a lifetime, Soeun." Hoseok said and Soeun didn't know how to react to that.

Soeun looked at Namjoon, "you are rich." Soeun said, whispering. Namjoon laughed and turned his head to face Soeun, "Well yeah, I already told you that since we first met?" Namjoon said, jumping his eyebrows.

Soeun nodded, "But.. I didn't know you were this rich! I mean, the private jet we took when we went to Jeju Island..."

"Yes." Namjoon shortly replied as he continued reading his book. Flipping a page, he was frowning a little as he was finding the page he left on. Namjoon sighed, as he went through his phone.

"The apartment you brought for me..."

"Mm-hm." Namjoon nodded, humming a little, as he connected his airpods to this phone, only put on one ear since he wanted to hear what Soeun was going to say.

"And all the clothes you brought for me?"

"I thought you'd look nice in it." Namjoon said. "Namjoon, you brought me like a hundreds of clothes..." Soeun mumbled. "Oh?" Namjoon hummed, as he didn't seemed to care because he didn't mind buying Soeun everything.

Soeun sighed, rubbing her temples. Soeun smiled when Taehyung snuggled his face in Soeun's neck, sleeping. "Namjoonie, you need to stop giving me a lot of things... I didn't even give you anything in return..."

"But you don't have to," Namjoon assured. "Your existence itself is a gift to all of us. We wouldn't ask for more." Namjoon said. "You fixed everything for us."

"Because... I brought back the old Taehyung?" Soeun whispered, rubbing Taehyung's hair with her fingers. "Exactly." Namjoon smiled. Jimin smiled to Soeun too, which Soeun returned almost immediately.

"But aside of that, we care for you a lot and we love you a lot too!" Hoseok suddenly piped in, Soeun laughed and nodded. Taehyung stirred in his sleep, he was smiling. Clearly, he heard all of the conversation.

"And you were too cute to be ignored at the first place to be honest." Jimin chuckled and Soeun blushed. "Isn't that right, Tae?" Jimin asked. Taehyung smiled, "Yeah." Taehyung rasped out, snuggling even close to Soeun.

"From the moment Taehyung talked to you at the rooftop, I knew we had to get to know you." Jimin said truthfully. "Taehyung never really cared about anything since he changed..?"

"But then! He spoke to you!" Jimin said with an amazed tone. "Rooftop... oh is it when I was crying?" Soeun said and Taehyung moved his head from Soeun's shoulder. "Yes," Taehyung giggled, "When you were screaming and woke me up from my beauty sleep."