●•29•●

"HOLD ON FAM, I SMELL FOOD!!!" Jin screamed, stopped his thumb competition with Namjoon out of the blue as he started sniffing like a dog.

Soeun giggled.

"You remind me of Holly," Yoongi said with a sleepy voice as he rub his eyes, and looked at his hyung again. He nodded in approval, "yep, you definitely remind me of my Min Holly."

"Who are you talking about? Who's holly-" Jin gasped as his eyes widen in realisation. "WHY ARE YOU COMPARING ME WITH A DOG???" Jin screamed making Namjoon winced.

"Hyung please don't scream," Namjoon sighed as he rubbed his ears. "I'm literally right beside you."

Soeun went out from the kitchen, poked her head to meet with 7 pairs of eyes. "Are you guys on for a movie?" Soeun asked.

"Yes yes yes yes yes yes yesssSSSss I want to watch movies so much," Jungkook jumped from his seat, flashing his bunny smile.

"Alright," Soeun nodded and began to cook the popcorns. Fast and easy. She took the biscuits and crackers- after that she went to the fridge and took out three bars of chocolates. She always have junk food because food is literally life.

After Soeun done preparing the foods, she went to the living room. Soeun gave the foods to Jungkook, "Hold these," Jungkook nodded, his eyes sparkling while he's admiring the junk foods that were on his hands.

"What do you guys want to watch?" Soeun asked the boys, and they hummed lightly while they're thinking about what movie they want to watch.

"Horror," Jungkook smirked. Soeun wasn't a fan with horror of course but she has couples of horror DVDs kept inside her drawer.

Soeun wasn't a social type of person, mainly spend her hours of life studying. But she brought some DVDs to entertain herself, never got guts to watch it herself though.

She lived a pretty boring life so far.

"H-horror," Soeun gulped. "Okay, horror it is then." She sighed and put the CD inside the DVD player.

After that, she went to the sofa, which is mostly taken by the boys. Soeun stood up, frowning. "Can you guys like, don't open your legs to wide?" Soeun said and the boys' eyebrows jumped.

"What do you expect from boys?"

" You want me to close my legs then?"

"It's uncomfortable."

Soeun frowned, "Well then, I'll sit on the ground." Soeun nodded to herself and took some popcorns from the bowl that was on Jungkook's hand.

"No," A hand pulled her up, making her sit on someone's lap, and she jolted in surprise.

"Hey-" She looked at the person, and her face blushed like a tomato. Kim Taehyung. She was sitting on Kim Taehyung's lap. She yelped as she wanted to get off of his lap.

"I- I c-can sit on the g-ground!" She panicked as she started moving around. Taehyung didn't move and he just stay still, frowning at Soeun.

"Soeun I think it's better if you stop moving around-" Hoseok panicked too as he looked at Soeun because you know, she might accidentally wake up something.

Let's not talk about that.

Taehyung let out a slight groan. "Stay. Still. Stop. Moving. Around." He said with a warning tone, his voice deep and his hands were at Soeun's stomach, holding her still.

His hands were at Soeun's stomach, he was pressing on her bruises that he didn't know about.

Soeun let out a wince of pain, making the boys looking at her in worry. "Are you okay?" Namjoon asked, and Soeun nodded eagerly. "I'm okay, I'm okay! I'm- I'm having cramps!" She flashed them her biggest smile.