●•55•●

Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock.

The sound of clock ticking and when a needle fell to the ground, you will hear it clearly in your ears.

That is how quiet all of them right now.

Right now, Taehyung and Soeun were sitting beside each other and all of their friends were sitting in front of them, sending them daggers and judging stare.

Yoongi was uninterested, he was just playing with his phone.

Taehyung was comfortably sitting on the chair, looking at his friends boringly while Soeun was looking on her lap, playing with her nails.

"So," Jin started, Taehyung looked at him, Soeun looked up timidly, Jin tilted his head, "We saw you guys kissed." Jin asks, nearing his head and stared at Soeun and Taehyung. Soeun blushed as her eyes went wide.

"Fortunately, you didn't saw wrong." Taehyung mumbled, looking at his nails and looked at his friends. "Yes, we kissed." Taehyung said again and Soeun blushed.

"Are you guys dating?" Hoseok asked and Taehyung gave him an offended look. Taehyung sighed. "Isn't it obvious?" He snapped at Hoseok. "What do you see me as? Of course me and Soeun are dating, which explains why I kissed her."

When the boys looked at Soeun, Soeun blinked and nodded. "Y-Yes. Taehyung is my b-boyfriend." Soeun confessed and Taehyung blushed at the word 'boyfriend'.

"My, my. Since when did you guys started dating??" Jimin asked, delighted, with the biggest smile on his face. He couldn't believe it. Jimin was waiting for this so long.

"Um... S-since the day before.. w-we go to amusement park..." Soeun said, she didn't dare to look at his friends because she was shy. Jimin let out a squeal.

"Ah, I can't believe I didn't noticed it... How did that happen?" Jimin said, bouncing on his seat. He was putting his face on both of his palm, looking at Soeun and Taehyung with shiny eyes.

"Oh... Um A-About that..." Soeun's eyes enlarged in embarrassment. Thinking about it makes her blush and her heart beat increase. Soeun looked away.

Jimin let out a squeal again.

"Taehyung already confessed that he liked you before... It's when those two bitches kidnapped you..." Jimin said and Soeun nodded, blush still evident on her cheeks.

"And you confessed to Taehyung that you liked him too?" Jimin asked. Soeun's cheeks were burning. Soeun covered her face with both of her hands and nodded.

Jimin let out inhuman noises. Taehyung and Soeun looked at him weirdly. Yoongi was shocked by the noises he let out so he smacked Jimin's head. "Stop that, you weirdo."

Jimin looked at Yoongi, "Why are you not surprised? Did you already know about them being a couple?" Jimin asked and Yoongi just lifted his eyebrows.

"How?" Jungkook asked. Yoongi shrugged his shoulders. "What can I say? I'm a genius." Yoongi smirked, looking at Jungkook.

"What about you guys' first kiss? First kiss? When is it?" Jimin asked again after swatting his hand on Yoongi's direction. This time, Taehyung turned red, his cheeks were as the same colour as Soeun.

"Why are you curious of that, you idiot? Shut up already." Taehyung blushed and Soeun couldn't take it anymore, she hid her face on Taehyung's shoulder.

All their friends' eyes went soft when Taehyung looked at Soeun with warm eyes, while patting her head.

"Taehyung, Soeun." Yoongi looked at Soeun and Taehyung, "Go and continue with your date. We won't interrupt you this time." Yoongi said, motion at the door. "Take your time, it's your first date, you two should enjoy it to the fullest." Yoongi smiled.