●•37•●

Taehyung was walking with Soeun in school, she was smiling as she talked about the drama she have been watching.

Namjoon had brought Soeun a whole TV and he even agree to pay for the electrical bills, he also told Soeun that she can purchase any movie she wanted to watch.

Soeun was shocked because Namjoon brought a big ass TV for her. She was worried about how Namjoon spend too much money for her.

Namjoon simply said that he told his parents about Soeun and they were delighted because their group has a female friend. So they told Namjoon to pay her electrical bills. When Soeun asked Namjoon why his parents let him use the money like it is water,

his response was that he can do whatever he wants with his money, as long as it didn't involved drugs, alcohols and illegal things.

And his result also always need to be in flying colours. Those were the conditions for Mr and Mrs Kim give Namjoon money.

Soeun didn't forget to thank Namjoon for his kindness.

"And he was like, "it's a rule to hug you if you cry." Soeun literally squealed as she started fanning herself, which resulting Taehyung to roll his eyes.

"Oh god I love Seo Kang Juuuuuun~!" Soeun said as she start hitting Taehyung arms out of instinct because she was fangirling too hard.

Taehyung felt his body was shook by Soeun when she softly hit him but Taehyung didn't react.

Yes, Taehyung and Soeun's friendship was getting closer day by day, since Taehyung was everywhere with Soeun, like a damn bodyguard. Soeun always tell Taehyung to leave her alone to give her some space, softly of course. But Taehyung just wouldn't budge.

"He's not that handsome," Taehyung said and Soeun gasped. Her eyes went wide, Soeun turned and glared at him, a playful glare of course. Taehyung looked at Soeun.

"He is handsome! You're just jealous, Taehyung!" She said defending her favourite idol. Taehyung scoffed and fold his arms.

"Sure, I am jealous," Taehyung said sarcastically. Soeun gasped in shock, again, making Taehyung looked at her with questioning gaze. They stopped on their tracks.

"What?" Taehyung asked.

"Hey... I just realize that..." Soeun said blinking, Taehyung hummed.

"That I was actually speaking the truth-" Taehyung whispered and suddenly Soeun looked at him. This time, Taehyung blinked.

Taehyung mentally hoped that Soeun didn't heard what he just said.

Soeun started fangirling again. She covered her face in her palms. Taehyung frowned his eyebrows when he saw this.

"Taehyung you are just like Seo Kang Jun in that drama!" Soeun exclaimed excitedly, a big smile was displayed on her face. "You were like "if you're crying I just want to hug you until everything's—"

"Oh my god— shut up!" Taehyung said, swatting his hands as he started to walk away from Soeun. Soeun quickly catch up to him, smiling cheekily.

"Human robot, Taehyung wait for me!" Soeun exclaimed as Taehyung stop walking away and wait for her instead.

Soeun smirked, "So you're admitting that you are a robot?"

Taehyung blinked, "Did you just smirked— uuuugghhh, you're so annoying." Soeun giggled.

"I know," Soeun smiled sadly, Taehyung instantly regretted what he just said, he turned to Soeun with a shocked expression. He sighed afterwards.

The last thing he wanted to do is making Soeun cry.