●•57•●

"Did he kicked your leg?" Taehyung asked when he saw Soeun was slightly limping. Soeun looked at Taehyung and smile, "It's okay, Taehyung, I'm okay."

Hearing Soeun said that, Taehyung could feel his heart scattered into small pieces, "I should've kick his leg instead, I thought he slapped you because your cheeks are- he slapped you too didn't he?" Taehyung said as he forced Soeun to sit on a bench.

The two are on their way to Taehyung's house. Taehyung was living alone now. Namjoon had give him an apartment since he thought Taehyung needed privacy because he's with Soeun.

Taehyung accepted what Namjoon gave to him, although it's a bit hard to let Jimin go because they were housemates after all. When Taehyung asked whether Jimin would be lonely,

Jimin replied with everything doesn't matter as long as Taehyung is happy. He also told Taehyung that Hoseok actually told Jimin to live with him.

It was a bit hard for Taehyung to let go of Jimin. Taehyung even say that he's a bad friend because he abandoned Jimin for his girlfriend.

Jimin laughed at this and he said that Taehyung was being ridiculous, Jimin was actually happy that Taehyung has his own apartment because couples are supposed to have their own privacy.

And so, Taehyung had a new apartment all by himself.

Taehyung looked at Soeun with a pained expression. He gritted his teeth while stroking at Soeun's cheek. Somebody hurt Soeun, the love of his life, and he was angry. Soeun looked at Taehyung and titled her head. Taehyung looked angry.

"Taehyung?" Soeun said softly, Taehyung didn't look at Soeun as he looked down. "Taehyung-"

Soeun didn't get to finish her sentence when Taehyung suddenly pulled Soeun into his arms, hugging her tight. He sighed, the sigh he let out was more like a painful sigh. It was almost as if Taehyung was the one who's hurting.

Taehyung is hurt, he didn't protect Soeun and he let those two fuckers hurt Soeun. He let out a shaky sigh again as he felt himself wanting to cry.

"I'm sorry... This is all my fault... I was the one that didn't let you learn self-defence at the first place... I said I would protect you but you're always hurt..." Taehyung choked out as he hiccuped. Soeun's eyes went wide as she returned the hug, squeezing Taehyung just as tight.

"Hey, it's okay..." Soeun didn't break the hug and placed her head on Taehyung's chest, just like how she did every time. Taehyung let out a sniffle, making Soeun gasped in shock.

She immediately broke the hug, looking Taehyung in worry.

"My fault... I let them hurt you, I'm so sorry darling..." Taehyung said again. "T-Taehyung!" She said in a slightly high-pitched voice. Taehyung was crying and this made Soeun frowned her eyebrows worryingly, her eyes getting big.

"Shhh..." Taehyung shushed Soeun, placing his index finger on his lips. Taehyung's eyes was glassing. It pains that that Soeun was always hurt. Why won't they just stop harassing her? Soeun didn't even do anything to them.

Soeun always say she's okay but Taehyung knows she's not okay. Who would be okay when they're getting beat up at constantly without any reason?

The more Taehyung think about this, the more his chest hurt. He let out a whimper again, he never let go of Soeun.

"Shhh..." Soeun copied Taehyung's action and nodded. Soeun's face saddened as she gently wiped Taehyung's tears with her thumbs.

"Why are you crying?" Soeun whispered and Taehyung put his head on the crook of Soeun's neck as he slightly sniffles again.