●•13•●

"Why aren't you eating?" Jin asked worriedly. "The food here is not that delicious but it's alright." Jin said shoving a hamburger in his mouth.

Soeun gulped and looked at the boys, Taehyung, Jimin and Jin was beside her and Namjoon was sitting in front of her followed by Hoseok, Yoongi and Jungkook.

"Why are you guys doing this to me?" Soeun asked as tears were gathering up at the corner of her eyes. She looked at her lap.

"What do you mean by that?" Taehyung asked as his eyebrows frowned. Soeun bit her lips and looked up, all the boys are looking at her.

"I asked you guys to ignore me-"

"We won't do that Soeun, we are friends now remember?" Namjoon said with a soft voice. "Why are you telling us to ignore you?" Namjoon said yet again, but this time his tone was more sadder.

"But-" her words were cut. "No buts Soeun, is it that wrong to be friends with you?" Hoseok asked.

"No-" Again, her words were cut, this time by Yoongi.

"It's not wrong then, that means we can be friends with you."

"Please, just let me talk for once. I don't understand why you all suddenly wanted to get close to me. What is your motive?" Soeun asked.

"We don't have any motives." Bangtan said in unison. "We just wanted to be friends with you." They said again.

Soeun sighed in defeat. "But I don't like getting attentions." She mumbled. Jungkook perked his head and looked at the crowds that was slowly surrounding them.

"What are you guys looking at?" Jungkook stood up said while his mouth was full of food making all of them looking at him.

"Okay okay, bunny boy. Sit down and calm yourself." Namjoon said, chuckling. His hands were rubbing Jungkook shoulders.

"Calm thyself." Hoseok said he put his hands together. All of the boys followed his action. Soeun frowned, looking at them confusingly.

Then, Jin stood up and clapped his hands, all the attentions were at him now. Everyone was in awe on his visual.

"Okay guys mind your own business!" Jin said smiling.

As soon as these words leave the devilish prince's lips, all of them stopped looking at them almost instantly. Soeun's eyes went wide.

"See? There's no attention on us now." Jin said smiling and tapped Soeun's head. "You're okay." He said continued eating.

She only can pray that she's going to be okay.

"I think it's time for class, let's go." Namjoon said out of the blue as he look at his luxury watch. All of the boys got up. Soeun was about to take her tray but someone already took it.

Taehyung was walking away with two trays in his hands. Soeun blinked. "Thank you." She said and Taehyung didn't gave any response.

They all walked to their class.

They dropped Soeun off to her class, which is also Taehyung's and Jimin's class and all the attention was on them.

Soeun sighed and walked to her seat, but she stumbled on a foot. High heels. She gasped and fell. The girl was putting an innocent face.

Taehyung was behind her and quickly helped her up when she fell. Taehyung shot the girl with a death glare. "What do you think you're doing-" Taehyung was going to grab on her collar but stopped when Soeun grabbed on his arm. "Hey, don't." She looked at Taehyung and shook her head.

Taehyung sighed and walked to his seat. Jimin was already on his chair ages ago, he was sitting with his girlfriend Jihye.

Soeun sat down and took out her notebook and her pencil case, she was going to do some revision before the teacher comes. Taehyung was sitting beside her, listening to music with his earphones.

Soeun sighed when it was already twenty minutes after the class starts. The teacher is not coming, I guess. She gathered her things and put it inside her bag. She was staring into space.

Taehyung looked at Soeun and leaned near her, taking one of his earbuds and shove it to Soeun's ear. Soeun flinched and looked at Taehyung.

"Relax," Taehyung looked at her blankly, he showed Soeun his earbuds. "Listen to this, don't just read the books all the time." Soeun looked at Taehyung and frowned her eyebrows, her fingers adjusting the earbud properly.

It just a melody, no voices. Just relaxing piano melody plus with some guitar melody. Soeun looked at Taehyung as her left eyebrow jumped.

"Just listen," he looked away and looked at the window. "It's makes you calm as you hear it."

"Thank you Kim Taehyung." Soeun thanked him politely.

"Just call me Taehyung." He looked at Soeun with a boring face. "Or V." He added.

"V?" Soeun said chuckling. "What kind of name is that?" She giggled.

"It's my stage name," He looked at Soeun which is still giggling. "Stop giggling," Taehyung groaned in annoyance.

"Call me Taehyung, don't call me by my full name. It's too formal." Taehyung said looking at the window. "We are friends now."

Soeun just nods. Friends...

"Okay class, sorry I'm late, I got a meeting." Mr Jun said politely and all of the students nod in understanding.

"Okay everyone I checked all of your work, and all of you did surprisingly good." Mr Jun said proudly. "But,"

Mr Jun looked at Soeun and Taehyung.

"Taehyung did you actually helped Soeun with the group work?" Mr Jun asked curiously. Taehyung had this blank look again as he looked back at the teacher.

Say yes. Soeun said in her mind.

Taehyung looked at the Soeun and she gave a signal for Taehyung to say yes.

"Yeah.... I guess." Taehyung lied. The teacher looked surprised.

"You did?" Mr Jun eyes went wide. "Wow, now that's a surprise."

Mr. Jun looked at Soeun. "I think you should tutor Taehyung, Soeun." He said. Soeun eyes were about to poke out from her sockets.

"What- c-can you repeat that again sir? D-did I heard it wrong?" Soeun asked again, she was unconvinced.

"You will be tutoring Taehyung from now on," Mr. Jun repeated. "It will not be that hard considering you have wonderful results, Soeun."

Soeun looked at Taehyung and he had this blank look again. It seems like he doesn't care. She groaned and banged her head on the table, surprisingly hard, resulting her to wince silently in pain.

She wiped a tear that escaped from her eyes because of the pain on her head was hurting so bad.

"Tutoring..." She mumbled and sighed.

She looked at Taehyung that was now sleeping peacefully as he placed his head on the table.

Tutoring, huh? Am I going to be okay?