●•30•●

"I'm sorry." Soeun sniffed, eyes still puffy from all the crying she did. She didn't dare to look at Taehyung. She was ashamed. Soeun and Taehyung were sitting on her bed.

The boys too were in her room because they were worried. They came in minutes after. Of course they gave the door a knock first before going in.

Apparently Jimin had told them to do so because it's rude to enter someone's room without knocking. (although he told them to do so because he thought Taehyung was doing the dirty with Soeun...)

"Soeun," Taehyung called and Soeun looked at him. "Who hurt you?" Taehyung asked with a serious tone, his face was furious but soften afterwards.

"Please don't lie on my face, Soeun. Please..." Taehyung begged holding Soeun's shoulders. Soeun looked on her lap, sniffing a bit.

"What's going on? What happened?" Yoongi asked, looking at Soeun that was crying. Soeun sniffled and shook her head. Yoongi frowned at this.

"I said, who hurt you?" Taehyung asked again. Seeing Soeun didn't answered, Yoongi went to ask Taehyung. "What do you mean by 'who hurt you?'"

"There are bruises at Soeun's stomach. I also noticed she was wearing some make up on her face, you know she doesn't like make ups right?" Taehyung said and Yoongi nod. "Turned out she did that to cover her bruises."

"What?" Namjoon asked this time. "Then... at school... when I called you and you suddenly ran away from me, were you trying to apply make up to cover up your bruises?" Namjoon frowned at Soeun.

Soeun nodded. "Princess..." Namjoon's frown deepen as he looked at Soeun. Soeun didn't look at Namjoon.

"Please protect me." This time, Soeun begged, because she was about to reveal everything to her friends. Taehyung's eyes blinked in confusion.

The boys eyes' were wide too.

Soeun never said things like that. Normally, she just push them away, telling them to go away from her. But this time...

Taehyung gripped her shoulders. "W-What?" Taehyung managed to asked, heart pounding.

"I know I sound weak and shameless but please protect me," Soeun said again, her voice came out as a whisper. Taehyung blinked but nodded eagerly afterwards.

"We will, we really will, Soeun. We promise you." Hoseok said. "Now tell us who hurt you, please." Hoseok said with sad eyes.

Soeun nodded and took a breath. "It's Jackson and-"

"And? Who's the other one? I thought only Jackson-" Taehyung eyes went wide in anger. "It's Minju right? It's her right?"

"It's always been her," Soeun said choked on her breath. She wiped her tears, she didn't realize she was crying again.

The others just kept their mouth shut as they silently plan for Minju and Jackson's death.

"Is that why you told us to stay away if we wanted to protect you?" Jimin asked.

"Yes." Soeun nodded her head. "She will hurt me if I go close to you guys, especially you, Taehyung." She replied.

"You won't... stay away from us right, Soeun-noona?" Jungkook said, his eyes sad. Soeun shook her head, giving Jungkook a soft smile. "As hard as it is to believe, I already grown attached to all of you, so I won't."

"Really noona?" Jungkook asked again. "Yes Jungkookie. I won't." Soeun smiled again and Jungkook nodded. "Okay." Jungkook mumbled.

Yoongi observed Taehyung and Soeun, he got a feeling that they are going to have a private talk, so he knew he had to bring his nosy friends out of here.