●•49•●

"Never mind, I'll tell you next time." Taehyung said smiling lightly as he face to face with Soeun. Soeun was looking at Taehyung with confusion written on her face.

"Okay." Soeun said nodding as she blushed again. Just looking at Taehyung makes her blush, this is quite weird. What was happening to her?

Ever since Taehyung had confessed to her, he has been acting so bold towards Soeun. She didn't hate it, she... kinda likes it?

Soeun liked how protective Taehyung was around her, how he went from cold to warm in mere seconds when he looked at her.

Only her. When other girls looking at Taehyung, he didn't even look back. And when he did, he gave them a cold look.

Soeun liked it when Taehyung wiped her tears when she was crying instead of pushing her away. Taehyung was now different from the first time Soeun met him. Taehyung is so... warm and precious.

Do I like him? She asked herself in her thought. The more she thought about her feelings for Taehyung, the more she felt her heart rate rising and her cheeks burning.

"You're red, are you okay?" Taehyung asked, worried expression was placed on his deadly attractive face. Soeun blinked and looked at Taehyung, Taehyung lifted his eyebrows in questioning matter.

He cares about me so much...

"I'm okay." Soeun nodded, as she glanced at Taehyung again, smiling a little. Taehyung chuckled as he pulled Soeun's hand, dragging her out of Namjoon's jet.

Soeun looked at their intertwined hands and she felt a spark in her hands. 'I think I like you, Taehyung. But I am terrified of this feeling...' Soeun said in her mind.

"Watch your steps." Taehyung said as he eyed Soeun that slowly got down from the jet, his hand still holding Soeun's. Soeun smiled as she nod.

"Ooh, look at them." Hoseok said smiling as Jungkook took pictures of the two. Namjoon smirked as he eyed the two.

"Okay, as you all know, going to Jeju Island is not a hard thing for me," Namjoon began making Soeun jokingly rolled her eyes in annoyance. Namjoon laughed as he continued.

"But what's important is that we have a week of break yay!" Namjoon said as he jumped happily. Soeun giggled as he eyed Namjoon. The boys cheered.

"Let's head to the hotel first and put our things. We'll get some rest. You all must be tired of the long flight." Namjoon smiled and they head to the hotel.

Taehyung smiled as he took a look at Soeun, his heart fluttering when he saw her looking around her environment with eyes sparkling.

"Soeunie, give me your bag." Taehyung said and she took Soeun's bag from her. This time, Soeun didn't try to protest because Taehyung always carrying Soeun's bag for her.

For Taehyung, this is just a small matter. He won't let Soeun carry her bag alone, it's heavy and Taehyung was willing to let her walk freely without have to carry anything in her hands.

Taehyung gave Soeun his water bottle. Soeun and Taehyung smiled at this.

All of them carried their own bags as and when they arrived at the hotel, they took all the people's attention.

"That's Mr. Kim!" A voice whispered, which Soeun heard it completely clear. She sighed and looked at Namjoon. Namjoon winked at her.

"Is this your hotel?" Soeun asked and Namjoon shook his head. "It is my-" "Your father's... right. I almost forgot that he was the president for Kim's Company..." Soeun mumbled and the boys chuckled.