●•2•●

Soeun didn't answered Jackson and looked at him in fear. She was shaking since she know what he could do to her. Jackson was heartless, very heartless.

Soeun was afraid of him.

"W-what n-n-now J-Jackson?" She stuttered. She barely can make a sentence. Jackson smirked, he knew what his effect has on Soeun. He knew that Soeun was afraid of him.

Jackson lifted his hand as he slapped Soeun's cheek, over and over again, ignoring her whines of pain. Soeun tried hard not to broke down in tears. It really hurt, she felt her cheeks bleed a bit.

"You are annoying, looking at you makes me want to puke and just kill you, why won't you die already?" He whispered lowly on her ear and slammed her on the locker purposely hard, making Soeun winced in pain.

Soeun choked out a sob and began crying in front of him due to the pain on her back. Jackson's words made her feel so hurt, she felt herself being bullied so bad,

But Soeun can't find herself fighting back.

"Aww is Soeun gonna cry again?" Jackson asked with a sarcastic tone and faked a sad tone. Soeun looked down and didn't answered him. Jackson let out a scoff and slapped her other cheek. Soeun didn't want to make a sound despite on how painful was the slap.

"Pathetic loser." he spat and pushed her to the floor and kicked her stomach.

Soeun couldn't hold it anymore, she was crying, little sobs were coming out from her mouth. Students around there seems to surround them to see what's happening they but never report to the teacher.

Jackson kept on kicking Soeun's stomach, making her gasped in pain, she tried to shield her poor stomach using her two arms. Her arms hurt, but it was better than her stomach that was probably turning into purple now.

"Stop!" Soeun begged weakly and tears were streaming violently from her eyes. But Jackson wasn't going to stop any sooner, he even laughed creepily as he continued kicking her stomach.

After a few more kicks, Soeun felt her surroundings getting darker and she fell into a deep sleep.

Jackson looked at Soeun that was still laying on the ground, her arms still hugging her stomach and her eyes were now closed tightly.

"So pathetic." Jackson scoffed out. He looked at her once again and kneel near her.

"This is what the people that annoys me gets when they appear on my face." he said lowly. His face was blank.

"Why did you fainted? You're making me missing all the fun," Jackson said again as he slapped Soeun's cheek. "Weak."

And without blinking, Jackson left Soeun alone at the floor and walked away.

•••

"Wake up... wake up..!" Soeun heard a faint voice. She felt her body was shaken softly. She opened her eyes and blinked a few times to get used to the brightness.

"Soeun, are you okay? Why are you laying on the ground?" The school doctor, Dr. Yoon asked. Dr. Yoon knew about Soeun since she was injured quite a lot and she visit the infirmary often.

Worried expression was plastered on the doctor's face. Did I pass out? Soeun thought to herself. Her mind was completely blank.

"You okay?" The doctor asked again. "Your cheek is bleeding..." She trailed. Dr. Yoon felt pity for Soeun, she have been telling her to report the bullying matter to the teachers, but Soeun never got guts to do it.

She knows that he probably threatened her not to report because if she did he will add more bruises on her.

Soeun put on a fake smile, "I'm okay, Dr. Yoon. Don't worry." She stood up with the doctor's help. Soeun mourned in pain as she touched her stomach.

It probably has a bruise now. Soeun said in her mind.

"Did he hurt you in the stomach this time?" Dr. Yoon sighed out, she held her head, she didn't know how she could help Soeun. "You should report—"

"You know I can't do that," Soeun cut her off. "I should get going, I'm late to class, thank you." With that Soeun walked away.

Soeun realized that she was forty minutes late for the class. Shoot! Probably will get detention again today! She thought and started running.

Soeun entered the class and Mrs. Ahn was there teaching the subject. She knocked on the door timidly and with that, all the eyes were on her. Soeun didn't miss that Jackson was smirking at her.

"Well Soeun, mind to explain why are you late for my class?" Mrs. Ahn asked. Although she is a woman, she had a intimidating look that will make you shrink in seconds if you get on her nerves.

What am I gonna say? Soeun thought. She can't even tell the truth. So instead of explaining, she apologised and looked down.

Mrs. Ahn sighed. She was tired of Soeun for not giving her reasons why she was late all the time. "Detention for two hours after school." Mrs. Ahn didn't even looked at her while she talked to her.

"Yes, Mrs. Ahn." Soeun replied. There was no other option.

She went to her seat while all the students eyes on her. Soeun hate the stares and being in the center of attention.

This will be a longggg day. She thought and sighed.

________________________

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING! ♥