●•20•●

Taehyung went to the class, slightly late but luckily the teacher hasn't arrived yet. Taehyung went to his seat that was beside Soeun. Soeun noticed his presence and looked at him, she wanted to talk to him.

But Taehyung already slammed his head on the table. She just sighed and looked at her book, continue reading it silently.

•••

"You should stay away from her if you want her to be safe, because Taehyung, I will make you mine again, and I'm gonna get rid of everything that is on my way."

Taehyung abandoned his head from the table when Minju's words lingered in his head. He sighed deeply. He didn't want to get Soeun in danger. She doesn't deserve that.

Soeun already suffered enough and Taehyung didn't want to make her suffer even more.

Soeun was still reading her book. Taehyung wanted to talk to her. But he still didn't know what should he talk her with.

"Soeun, is Jackson still bullying you?" That came out from Taehyung's mouth.

Soeun looked at Taehyung and blinked. "No," she lied.

Taehyung knew she was lying. He can see her new bruises on her skin everytime. Taehyung actually wanted Soeun to talk to him more. Rely to him more... maybe.

He really does.

•••

Soeun's heart jumped when Taehyung suddenly talked to her, he usually don't talk to her. So it's kind of weird for Soeun. But then, they are friends now so... it's not unusual for friends to talk to each other.

"Soeun, if he still bullies you please tell me okay?" Taehyung said, his face was blank. Just like his usual face. Soeun just looked at Taehyung. She didn't know what to answer actually. So she just kept quiet.

"Okay?" Taehyung asked again.

"Okay." Soeun lied. Soeun knows Taehyung will be angry with her if she didn't tell him the truth. But still, she didn't want to burden them with her problems.

Sure, they are friends now. But Soeun still wanted to handle this alone. The bullying matter is her business.

"Good." Taehyung replied.

The teacher came and the boring lesson started.

•••

The boys were waiting for Soeun, Jimin and Taehyung when the recess comes. The whispers never seem to come to an end. Soeun sighed.

"Soeun-nooooonaaaaa!" Jungkook said in a happy voice, his eyes shone as ran to Soeun. Soeun smiled, "Hello Jungkookie." Jungkook crouch down to Soeun's height.

"What?" Soeun frowned. "Noona is short." Jungkook teased. Soeun frowned more and slapped Jungkook's neck. Jungkook yelped and held his neck, smiling at Soeun.

"Noona," Jungkook called again. "What, Jungkook?" Soeun sighed and looked at Jungkook properly again. "Can I get a head pat?" Jungkook asked.

"Why?" Soeun asked. "I always got a lot of love from hyungs, I never got Noona's love, so I want a head pat!" Jungkook said, smiling cheekily.

"You're weird," Soeun frowned. "Don't care, still want head pat, because we waited for you and didn't leave you alone!" Jungkook explained. "Ah, head pat!" Jungkook whined.

"Alright alright, okay." Soeun sighed and rubbed Jungkook's head, Jungkook giggled and Soeun can't help but flash him a soft smile.

"Eat eat eat!" Jin suddenly sang happily. "Let's go to the canteen!" He said excitedly.