●•12•●

Toilet.

The toilet, Soeun ran to the toilet as soon as the ruckus happened. Well a bigger ruckus because she didn't expect the boys to come and meddling in her problems.

She was afraid of what she will face from now on. The bullying was already this bad, but she know that it'll get worse.

With Jackson and the boys' fangirls? Things are going to get complicated.

Soeun cried her eyes out, of course silently. She stayed at the toilet for a few minutes before she calm down. She took a few of deep breaths, and get out of the toilet. She tried to get out of sight, she didn't want to bumped into anyone, especially the fangirls.

The crazy and obsessed ones. They are the most dangerous ones. If she bumped into one of them then she'll be doomed—

"Yah Lee Soeun!"

Oh crap.

Soeun turned her face to the direction of the voice. There were three girls with a lot of makeup caked to their faces. Soeun recognised the middle one. She is Kang Minju, the popular one at school. She was tall and she had a flawless face. The girls cornered Soeun with a annoyed face.

"Who are you to get close with he the most popular boy band here?" She asked glaring at Soeun. "Don't you get close to them." Minju pointed Soeun's forehead. "How in the world actually you got close to them?"

Tell me about it, I don't know how either.

Soeun looked at the ground and bit her lips.

"Comparing to us," Minju motions herself and her friends using her fingers. "You're..." She scanned Soeun with a disgusted face. "Ugh, you are not even in our level." Minju frowned her eyebrows. "Let me just get this straight." She said, glaring at Soeun.

"Don't get near to those pretty boys, especially to my Taehyung." She warned, gripping onto Soeun's shirt, slamming her to the wall. "Remember what I said, or else you will experience hell." She threatened and walked away with her friends. "Get it?"

As soon as they walked away, Soeun squatted and cried miserably, everything was happening so fast.

One second, she was minding her own business, Jackson was bullying her everyday. And then one second, she was suddenly forced to hang out with... Bangtan.

Maybe she is going to experience hell.

After a few minutes, she stood up and she went to class, but bangtan members saw her and flew to her direction. As soon as they did that, Soeun shuddered in fear and immediately backed away from them.

"Where were you, Soeun? We were so worried you know?" Namjoon said with a concerned tone. Soeun didn't look at Namjoon as her brain was thinking about Minju's words.

Don't get near to those pretty boys.

Remember this, or you will experience hell.

Minju's words ringed at Soeun's brain. She still didn't look at the boys, her gaze stays in the ground.

"Why are you looking at the ground? Did you dropped money?" Jungkook asked.

"You cried again didn't you?" Taehyung asked with a cold tone when he saw soeun's eyes were puffy when Soeun looked at Taehyung in a second, then she looked at the floor again.

"Are you okay?" Yoongi asked this time, concerned.

"Why are you not answering us?" Jin asked with a worried tone. Did something happened while they are not here with her?

Soeun looked up and sniffled. "Please go away from me, don't talk to me, please ignore me..." she begged to the boys. The boys were so shocked, their expressions are priceless.

"What are you talking about?" Namjoon said. "Why are you suddenly saying things like this?"

"I don't know what you guys want from me, please. Just leave me alone." Soeun said.

Without saying anything further, she ran away.

•••

Ah, what a long day, Soeun can't even focus in class with all the stares and whispers she got from today.

Of course she got used to be treated like this, everyone treats her like this, she is an outcast in this school. Everyone must be wondered why a loser like her got to hang around with the popular boys.

It's was already recess, everyone went out to ran to the cafeteria. Soeun wanted to go to the cafeteria too, of course but she didn't like the stares.

She was reading her notes when someone suddenly tap her shoulder, she turned and saw Taehyung standing behind her chair with a blank look on his face.

Soeun frowned.

"Come with me." He said with a low voice. But Soeun didn't even move. Taehyung groaned. And then Soeun heard footsteps, and noticed that all of the other members run to her.

"Hi," Namjoon said smiling. Soeun frowned her eyebrows. "Come with us." He said walking in front, and Taehyung grabbed Soeun's arm.

"What? No—"

"We won't take no as an answer, now come with us." Namjoon said and walked out of the class. The girls shot murderous glares to Soeun as they saw Taehyung grabbing her arm.

"Where are we going?" Soeun asked curiously, she was still struggling to remove herself from Taehyung's touch. "Hey, let me go." Soeun said but Taehyung didn't do anything.

"To eat." Jimin said. "We are going to eat and you're eating with us." Jimin smiled to her. Soeun's eyes widen.

•••

"Sit down, Soeun." Jin said sweetly, he tapped the seat that was beside him. But Soeun was hesitating. "Just sit down Soeun. We won't eat you." Jin sighed and stood up. He pushed her shoulders and forced her to sit down.

"There, that wasn't so hard isn't it?"

Jimin gave Soeun his extra tray, and put it on the table. "Here it's yours cutie. Don't worry I didn't put poison in it." He smiled cutely and winked at her.

Scary.

All the boys were now seated. It's making Soeun anxious because she was sitting at the boys table.

Not just any table, but the popular one's table.

What the hell is happening?