●•56•●

The whole trip was over by now and Soeun was inside the bangtan's car. Mr In was the driver as always. Jin wanted to drive but he was sleepy so he contacted Mr. In to drive them to school.

Soeun was glancing at the window on their way to school. She was humming as she looked at the scenery. But Soeun heard Taehyung sighed multiple times, which made Soeun looked at him in worry.

"Tae, what's wrong? Are you sick?" Soeun asked worriedly and Taehyung just chuckled and shook his head, assuring that he's fine. "I'm fine, I'm just lazy, that's all." Taehyung said and Soeun can't help but shook her head at his response.

"We have a test coming in a month... you have to do well on this test." Soeun said as she scratched her hair. Taehyung nodded. "Yeah, I have to since you wanted the scholarship." This time Soeun shook her head again.

"No, this is not about the scholarship, Taehyung... You need to do well in this test, tests are important you know?" Soeun chuckled.

Taehyung let out a sigh. "Well, for me you're mooooooore important than those tests..." Taehyung whined out cutely and Soeun giggled. "Dumb." She responded and Taehyung just let out a huff.

"Since I'm dumb," Taehyung said and Soeun let out a snort and sniffled a laugh. "Oi, don't laugh!" Taehyung snorted out too. Those words just naturally came out from Taehyung's mouth.

"You will tutor me, right?" Taehyung asked softly and Soeun looked away when Taehyung looked at her so intensely. Blush were creeping on her cheeks.

"Yeah, since you're dumb." Soeun laughed, "Hey!" Taehyung said in offense and laughed with Soeun too. "Well but I am your dummy..." Taehyung said and Soeun exploded, "W-What was that?" She was laughing too hard until she was choking on her own breath.

Seeing this, Taehyung also began laughing too.

Bangtan smiled at their little moment and Mr. In also looked at the front mirror, smiling when Taehyung and Soeun were laughing so happily.

•••

"So if you want to do this, you have complete the equation, and then you add the numbers, after that—" Mr. Hwang started to explain about math and Taehyung yawned.

He pouted in boredom and looked at Soeun that was sitting beside him and smiled. Taehyung thought Soeun looked super cute when she's concentrating. Soeun was nodding by herself as she listened to Mr. Hwang's explanation which Taehyung's brain cannot comprehend it even one bit.

Soeun felt Taehyung's gaze on her so she turned and looked at Taehyung, giving him a questioning look. She wanted Taehyung to tell her if anything's wrong.

But instead, Taehyung smiled in affectionate as he sent Soeun a wink. Shocked and caught off guard, Soeun blushed and inverted her gaze away from Taehyung as she tried to focus on the lesson instead. But the image of Taehyung winking to her was so handsome.

Taehyung is handsome. Up until to this day, Soeun still can't believe that she is Taehyung's girlfriend. Taehyung's visuals were out of this world. Soeun shook her head as she tried to not think of Taehyung again.

"Hey, Soeun." Taehyung called softly and Soeun ignored him. Taehyung let out a small frown at this. "Hey." Taehyung called again and Soeun didn't move an inch.

Taehyung smirked as he got an idea.

"Baby?" Taehyung whispered this time. Soeun was definitely caught off guard, because Taehyung can see Soeun's blush creeping on her cheeks. Soeun still wasn't looking at Taehyung and this made Taehyung smiled.

"Darling?" Taehyung said, "Oh?" Taehyung looked at Soeun amused when her face became crimson red. "You like that— AH!" Taehyung stopped on his words when Soeun put her palm on Taehyung's face.